Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tom Caldwell (Coldspring) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ozarks
About Me https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=twbBTVpFVV5g5Ks0f7RrfPg
CityWest Plains
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tom Caldwell

Showing 181 - 190 of 858 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...86

Forum » Thread

Goose Down, Humane?
Hmmm, geese are such lovely and gentle creatures...much more so, than the cattle that make those juicy steaks I so very much enjoy.

In GEAR » Goose Down, Humane?
January 28, 5:56am

Outsak UL food storage bag
I never encountered any critters in the wild while using it normally, so I just stuck some food in it and tempted the animals in the yard. I had a blast watching a wandering housecat claw at th...

In GEAR » Outsak UL food storage bag
January 28, 5:49am

WTB - GG Air Space Zipper Stuff Sack
Hmm, I noticed that Granite Gear describes them as color coded and after looking at my gear list, I realized mine is an XS, so that would explain how I got yellow and you got an orange XXS. I also...

In Gear Swap » WTB - GG Air Space Zipper Stuff Sack
January 27, 2:18pm

WTB - GG Air Space Zipper Stuff Sack
You might have to just find a retailer that would handpick them for you. Campsaver and Backcountrygear would be two to check with. I'm guilty of using one of the XXS ones for my ditty bag...

In Gear Swap » WTB - GG Air Space Zipper Stuff Sack
January 27, 11:15am

Re: Re: Elemental Horizons Northern Lite Pack
"Why the interest? Just curious?" I don't think it's something I'm going to be interested in, but it's something different... :)

In GEAR » Elemental Horizons Northern Lite Pack
January 26, 6:53pm

Elemental Horizons Northern Lite Pack
I've seen some items on the Anti-gravity Gear website, and recently, in one of Hendrik's gear maker profiles, I saw mention of this pack being used. Is anyone familiar with the pack, or ev...

In GEAR » Elemental Horizons Northern Lite Pack
January 26, 6:28pm

2010 GoLite Quilts
Looks like 11.8 oz of down fill in the 25 oz regular length 3-season Ultralite. Does 13 oz for other materials seem a little heavy?

In GEAR » 2010 GoLite Quilts
January 25, 3:01pm

2010 GoLite Quilts
RS 1+ Season Quilt UltraLite 1+ Season Quilt UltraLite 3-Season Quilt

In GEAR » 2010 GoLite Quilts
January 25, 11:10am

Re: Re: Best material to make a wallet
"Maybe make a wallet out of money." How about some Zimbabwean currency? You could have a wallet that cost a billion, and it would probably be cleaner than an American bill.

In Make Your Own Gear » Best material to make a wallet
January 25, 6:46am

Re: Re: BPL Absaroka Pack
"I cannot remember the name, nor can I pronounce it." I've always thought that was pronounced Ab-sa-roe-kuh. :) Sounds like an okay name to me, it's better than P1 or P...

In GEAR » BPL Absaroka Pack
January 21, 6:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Tom Caldwell

Tom Caldwell has posted no reviews.