BPL Community Profile

Chris Morgan (ChrisMorgan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale 10T 524631m E 5034446m N
About Me Chris Morgan has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com/with/5-chris/hikes
My PDF Gear ListSummer 3 Day List - 2011

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Morgan

Showing 181 - 190 of 603 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...61

Forum » Thread

Re: gear list
- my pack liner is that heavy because at the time I wanted a pack liner for an 85 litre pack. Do you think a medium bpl pack liner would fit a SMD swift pack? I mean a literal kitchen trash bag ...

In Gear Lists » Summer Gear list for the PNW
April 30, 3:46pm

Re: Summer Gear list for the PNW
You'll want mosquito protection. A tigoat ptarmigan with full hood (don't get the window) runs about $90, or you might find one here used for cheaper - so nix the ground cloth. You can ...

In Gear Lists » Summer Gear list for the PNW
April 30, 3:10pm

An Open Letter to GoLite
Dear GoLite, We know you all have bigger fish to fry nowadays, and as rational and sober lightweight backpackers we know these sorts of letters are useless, but please bring back the Reed pants....

In GEAR » An Open Letter to GoLite
April 30, 2:58pm

Quilt?
Okay, I'll be the first to admit, I like sleeping bags, nor have I used a quilt, but perhaps it might be the answer for what you are looking for, especially with your style of sleeping and want...

In GEAR » 15 degree bag for 3-three season in the PNW?
April 28, 1:03pm

Re: 15 degree bag for 3-three season in the PNW?
Looks like you're covering the right bases, and those are the three bags I'd recommend for that temp range. If you are truly thinking May to Sept you could do fine with a 30 degree bag lik...

In GEAR » 15 degree bag for 3-three season in the PNW?
April 28, 1:22am

Re: sun
I don't know what you're all talking about. I reckon its been sunny at least 5 minutes each day for the last month ;)

In GEAR » My New Spinnshelter!
April 27, 12:23am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cricket has arrived
Beautiful. I'm hoping Ron's so excited about this new tent that he's just got a big pile that he made to start.

In GEAR » Cricket has arrived
April 26, 6:22pm

Re: Re: Cricket has arrived
Just curious Brad and Doug, what was the lead time on your crickets? Patiently, Chris

In GEAR » Cricket has arrived
April 26, 6:16pm

Re: wow
>And i assume they start to fail at the strap/sole corners..? Nah, the heel wears down. I suppose you could put some duct tape or some sort of stronger material on the bottom of the heel, b...

In GEAR » Suggestions for ultralight camp shoes under 4 ounces.
April 26, 12:14pm

Exodus
Exodus sold and pockets pending to Kiyoshi.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Exodus with hipbelt pockets, interior mesh storage pocket.
April 25, 11:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Morgan

Chris Morgan has posted no reviews.