BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1781 - 1790 of 1996 | Page: 1 ...170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ...200

Forum » Thread

Torso Length?
I probably shouldn't but I'm SOOO tempted. Can you tell me what the torso length is?

In Gear Swap » FS: Zpacks Blast 18
May 31, 11:00pm

Great Report
Great report Dondo, I've been through that area but I haven't really taken time to explore it. I'll have to get back up there again. Actually I might be in the area soon, have any ide...

In Post-Trip Reports » 24: The Shafthouse
May 28, 6:51pm

Thanks David
Thanks David. The changing weather improved my pictures a lot in my amature opinion. On an average day my point and shoot camera is okay but this time the shadew and changing light made some of t...

In Post-Trip Reports » Snow Mountain Trip Report.
May 24, 10:08pm

Snow Mountain Trip Report.
Here are some pictures of an overnight trip I did recently to the Snow Mountain Wilderness Area in California. Thanks to Bruce for pointing this area out. After talking to a Ranger on the phone...

In Post-Trip Reports » Snow Mountain Trip Report.
May 24, 9:45pm

Hip Belt Use
I agree with you Jamie I just wanted to point out that hipbelts can be good at times so you might want to think about hacking it off. To me it depends on the weight of the pack and the shape of th...

In Make Your Own Gear » modifying a golite jam2
May 21, 11:17pm

Sure you want to?
Its your call but I would not be inclined to cut the hipbelt off. I have a jam and I usually use the hipbelt.

In Make Your Own Gear » modifying a golite jam2
May 21, 6:23pm

Thanks, Had a great trip
Thanks for all the ideas yall. I called the FS and ended up going to the Snow Mountain Wilderness. I did one day hike and than came back and did an overnighter. There was still a lot of snow abo...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » North California/Oregon Trips
May 20, 1:18pm

Phone Calls
Thanks yall sounds like I need to make some calls to the FS tomorrow. I'm leaning towards Snow Mountain just because its closer and maybe do the Trinity Alps or Lassen at a later date. I'...

May 13, 12:30am

Re Snow Mountain Wilderness
Bruce Thanks for the help. Obviously I'll call the FS but off the top of your head would you expect to be able to climb the mountain or most of it at this time of year or is there too much sn...

May 12, 10:31pm

Re Snow mtn wilderness
Thanks Bruce I don't know much about that wilderness any insider info I should know about?

May 12, 9:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.