BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1761 - 1770 of 2010 | Page: 1 ...168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ...201

Forum » Thread

ppd conus.
doesn't it just mean postage paid to the continental us (i.e. shipping included)? don't think it means anything about paypal, or am i mistaken? either way it's a good deal!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Jam2 or Miniposa
May 19, 4:11pm

marking FS items sold...
i agree with nia (and bob too). i like to see the old threads about what people sold it for, and whatnot. and the mods don't have time to deal with deleting anyway. so i'd suggest: 1....

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Delete Sold Swap Items?
May 19, 12:14pm

sierra snow.
it's 103 degrees out in the valley, and the snow's melting away up high. time to start planning for some sierra hiking!

In GEAR » TarpTent Sublight
May 18, 10:02am

golite ion
nice one dylan! i am almost tempted to buy another one too!

In Gear Deals » golite ion - $30
May 18, 10:00am

bears.
well, they definitely are a risk factor, just like lots of other risk factors out there. i just figure they are pretty low down vs. some others. the risks are mitigated by lots of things - proper f...

In Chaff » New Bear Spray Research
May 16, 5:36pm

NOLS
I guess it's always important to remember that we are just one portion of the world of backpackers out there. we are the nutty fringe. i know i'm the only one of my friends who would consid...

In Editor's Roundtable » Podcast: NOLS and the 40 Pound Initiative
May 16, 3:45pm

bear spray...
... in the sierra... really? ummm... nope. does anyone carry a bangstick when they go boogie boarding?

In Chaff » New Bear Spray Research
May 15, 11:15pm

wiki wiki... knot.
you might want to start with this thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/12156/index.html?skip_to_post=93322#93322 i just searched on "knot"...

In GEAR » Essential knots?
May 15, 9:46am

chafe.
an oft-discussed issue (for a good reason!) start with this thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=10823 and if you searc...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A delicate issue ...
May 14, 7:20pm

three sisters.
wow, so that's what the three sisters look like. when i hiked past them on the pct it was all rainy fog the whole time. i barely even knew there was a mountain or two there. i need to get ba...

In Post-Trip Reports » Three Sisters Wilderness
May 14, 2:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm