Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 3128 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...313

Forum » Thread

Nm
Nm

In Gear Swap » FS/FT: HUGE SPRING CLEANING
March 25, 9:11am

Re: Meh
Can you at least tell us what the OP was ? Maybe using some diplomacy??

In Chaff » I have a question....in regards to photo's, thru-hikers, and "seasoned" backpackers.
March 25, 9:07am

Re: Vehicle of choice.
"Seems to me that buying an older car or SUV, and keeping it running well, is a smaller carbon foot print than getting a new one. Thoughts?" I agree with this. Even worse to pay people...

In Chaff » Vehicle of choice.
March 24, 6:02pm

Re: Mayo and mustard
Mayo works better than olive oil for me, probably because the lemon/vinagre makes it slightly acidic. Since I am all about Olive oil : ) that was what I tried first. Mayo finished the job. Same wi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your firestarter of choice?
March 24, 5:49pm

pitch
A small piece of pitch ( resin) works great to start a fire. The drawback is how sticky it is and it can be hard to get off your hands or your knife. Trees affected with pitch canker have a large s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your firestarter of choice?
March 24, 12:29pm

Re: Re: Buying 'Fair Trade' Label?
From what I have read, the Fair Trade Certification isn't really what we want to believe it is. Only a small amount of farmers get it and since there is a glut in that market, the certificati...

In Chaff » Buying 'Fair Trade' Label?
March 24, 11:27am

Re: Re: The coffee plan seems to be working
"Give up coffee? No way man, it is my only vice I have left...lol!" Not giving it up, just getting out of feeling addicted to it.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » The coffee plan seems to be working
March 24, 10:26am

Re: Re: The coffee plan seems to be working
"Your plan of reducing the caffeine is the most successful plan for most caffeine addicts." And here I thought I came up with it ; ) I did not hear or read about it but it seemed lik...

March 23, 10:25pm

The coffee plan seems to be working
I have posted in the past, how I wasn't very happy with being so hooked on coffee that I would get a headache if I did not have a cup by a certain time in the morning. Over the past 10 years...

March 23, 10:01pm

From my point of view
Which is pretty close to the ground, at 5'2"..... Most of the gear I can find is too big: sleeping bags, tents, hammocks, hiking poles etc. Seems like any BPL trip I go to where no child...

In Philosophy & Technique » Base weight/body weight
March 23, 6:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.