Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 3369 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...337

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Lake Winnemucca
@ Duane, no problem at all, I was just confused. @ Jeremy, we'll see you there. Hopefully we'll have a nice kitchen set up by then

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » President's Day weekend
February 07, 6:10pm

Just another case..
...of someone needing to prove they are indeed better than someone else. Unless I know everything about their lives, relationships, work etc, there is no way I would say A is a better, more honest ...

In Gear Swap » Ethics/Morality... Or Pay Pal Gift???
February 07, 5:23pm

Re: Mt Tallac
Hey Duane, Are you part of the posted trip or is yours a separate deal?

February 06, 10:54pm

Toilet seats
I like the lid down altogether, before one flushes....avoid the bacterial plume that supposedly can reach your toothbrush by the sink.

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 06, 5:22pm

Re: working wife
"I'd jump in the truck and head to town to go to work, and she would spend part of the day digging. In the evening I'd pickax the spots she had trouble with. She dug the drain fiel...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 06, 5:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: 'Judge, jury and executioner': Legal experts fear implications of White House drone memo
Roger: "The so-called 'legal experts' in this case are probably Tea Party supporters solely concerned with attacking Obama. THAT is politics. " So very wrong Roger. Among ma...

In GEAR » quadcopter/drones for backpacking (the future is coming)
February 06, 6:08am

Booties
If the booties are a PIF , I would love to get them.

In Gear Swap » FS: Lots-GG LT4, BD Ultra Distance, Golite SL 2, quilt, down stuff, Patagonia, Darn Tough, Icebreaker, Deefeet Duragloves, PIF, etc
February 05, 2:27pm

Lake Winnemucca
Thanks to Marc we've come up with a plan. Carson Pass to Lake Winnemucca, about 5 miles round trip. Snowpark permits are required and can be purchased online at snowpark@parks.ca.gov Or i...

February 05, 12:51pm

?
I have been reading so many posts lately that have me wondering about folks that preach inclusiveness in one thread yet have no problem discriminating in another. Looks like it's ok to discrimi...

In GEAR » Bushcrafting Gear!!!
February 04, 6:48pm

Re: President's Day weekend
Frank, I have a Montbell SS 2 rated at 20, and you are welcome to use it. I also have Exped Down mats, Neoair, Ridgerest, GG pad. You are welcome to any of that as well. With spring coming bef...

February 01, 10:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.