Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 3423 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...343

Forum » Thread

Cleaning sticky cough syrup on a pack
Red, sticky cough syrup all over an Osprey Kestrel pack.. Any ideas on how to get this off?

In GEAR » Cleaning sticky cough syrup on a pack
May 21, 12:40pm

Re: Examples
Easy! Plug something into the wall; from power tools to cars! The charge you get is clean, emission free and best of all it comes all the way from Narnia.

In Philosophy & Technique » The Case Against Wood Fires
May 21, 10:27am

Thanks
Thanks for the report and the beautiful pictures. What an interesting place to explore! As far as other trip reports, the only reports that one should never, ever compare theirs with.....are Eugen...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rough Cilicia, Turkey, 25th-28th April 2013
May 19, 1:34pm

Quite a guy
This guy sounds really interesting; so down to earth. 260 pounds five years ago and now this? Wow.

In Other Activities » Rim to Rim to Rim to Rim to Rim to Rim to Rim
May 16, 11:24pm

Re: Re: Which Pencil for the JMT?
"Chaff wasn't all bad." It is entertaining; I just don't have this kind of time in my hands.

In GEAR » Which Pencil for the JMT?
May 15, 6:33am

Re: Looking to get some like minded folks...
Why do you need other folks to shame this guy?

In Chaff » Looking to get some like minded folks...
May 14, 9:16pm

Re: Re: Logic
" I would be surprised if you or anyone on bpl has an intimate personal relationship with the sherpas involved so this can't be true" I agree with this. The behaviour of one or m...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Ueli Steck tossed off Everest
May 14, 5:18pm

Re: Re Re Ueli Steck tossed off Everest
Luke: "Honestly I don't know what happened. What I don't like is the assumption that the Europeans were guilty because "Europeans are arrogant and Sherpas are mellow." Hones...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Ueli Steck tossed off Everest
May 14, 12:12pm

Gators
Wearing gators. That sounds either terrifying or an odd choice of shoes for hiking... :) sorry, could not help it. Good thread gone silly

In GEAR » Can a Guy use a Women's Pack?
May 14, 11:24am

Re: Can a Guy use a Women's Pack?
"..concerned about long term use.." And you are right to be. Long term use of a woman's pack may affect your hormone levels among other things. You may notice yourself looking at Cap...

In GEAR » Can a Guy use a Women's Pack?
May 14, 10:57am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.