Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 3586 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...359

Forum » Thread

Lavilin
Have you tired Lavilin? I like it because it is not an antiperspirant. One application lasts for days, really. No need to bring anything if your trip is a short one.

In Make Your Own Gear » Travel / BPing deodorant
July 20, 4:21pm

Re: Re: 500th episode of This American Life
"Every time you post something, I see your name and think 'Cat pee'. It is a good show to listen to during project time though." Daniel, hopefully for other posters there ar...

In Chaff » 500th episode of This American Life
July 20, 2:42pm

Re: Re: 500th episode of This American Life
I know..you are in good company there. I asked the administrators to change my name, from Katharina to Kat and later received an email that they went ahead and changed it to Kat_P, as it needed to...

July 20, 2:17pm

Europe?
Europe is pretty diverse... Racism in "Europe" is hard to define, complicated and not exactly parallel to this country's. Southerns migrating north, both in their own country and ab...

In GEAR » Golite/Eureka "NIGOR" Packs.
July 20, 1:50pm

500th episode of This American Life
When sewing all weekend, I try and get into a rhythm of sorts that helps me keep going for hours by listening to music and podcast. This American Life has been my favorite radio show for years....

July 20, 12:37pm

Speech
I found the President's speech very relevant and quite powerful. I think he addressed "the crux", Jerry.

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 19, 6:45pm

Wow
Wow is right. Beautiful pictures of your adventure. As one of the people that was originally interested in this trip, now I wish I had made it a priority to follow through and go. Thanks for the ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mt Shasta Circumnavigation
July 19, 7:03am

Re: Above Treeline
Beautiful Craig. Very useful too, but does it help against repeated head banging against a wall?

In Photo Gallery » Above Treeline
July 17, 6:54pm

Re: Re: Does anyone find they sleep LESS in the woods?
That was funny Roger!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Does anyone find they sleep LESS in the woods?
July 17, 5:18pm

Re: Zimmerman
"Bottom line is that there are too many holes in this case to make an informed armchair quarterback opinion of it but it was still very sad, tragic, and avoidable." Last night my 17 ye...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 17, 11:52am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.