BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 2704 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...271

Forum » Thread

Re: Reggae and PC
I feel similarly to Craig on this. I love rootsy reggae, the music and rhythm. When I was younger I was fascinated by the rest of it, THEN I lived in a big "hippy" household with a good s...

In Chaff » Dancehall Reggae Lovin' Ultralighters
September 27, 9:16am

Dancehall
Dancehall only? Nothing Rootsy in here? Give me some suggestins. Edit: two l's..

In Chaff » Dancehall Reggae Lovin' Ultralighters
September 26, 5:50am

Re: Re: Rain?
We had the first real fall feeling day today, with a chance of showers. I sort of wish that it did rain. I have not backpacked in any serious weather yet, except one snowstorm. I work in the rai...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is it just me?
September 25, 7:35pm

Trails
The trail from HW1 to Vicente Flat, south of Big Sur, has some of the most beautiful views along that coast. Once the trail veers inland, you hike through a number of different ecosystems. There is...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Good places to backpack around San Francisco bay area in the winter.
September 25, 9:33am

Re: tolerance and education
Mike, yours is an good example how a discussion based on fact, not judgement and put downs, can be very effective.

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 25, 9:16am

Pictures
Beautiful pictures, as usual. I have asked you before...is it a Nikon?

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
September 24, 10:44pm

Re: Re: Re: I'm not perfect
Ok, Jen, I say we go for a fresh start. You are not the only one that has ruffled some feathers on BPL. I have done that myself. I do suggest that for a bit you lay low, post on whatever you want, ...

In Chaff » Seriously?
September 24, 10:22pm

Miguel
I see your point and mostly agree. I will add that the majority of people that have lost their cool on this have been those that do not want talk about guns. That one cannot see how that behavior...

September 24, 6:39pm

re
Calling people that are on your same "side" of the issue, when they cross that line, is a good place to start.

September 24, 6:10pm

well then
...the solution is not banning or segregating a topic, but rather pushing for civil interaction. To feel entitled to call others names point blank, is the problem here.

September 24, 6:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.