BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 2971 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...298

Forum » Thread

Re: Ron Moak's Reflections on the UL Industry
Great article indeed. It takes a lot of honesty to get past the initial gut reaction and come up with an article like that. It is also very, very well written and a pleasure to read. Thanks!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage Stagnation and a Thorough Response
February 12, 8:41am

re: Re: more
I still miss my ex husband, but my aim is improving.

In Chaff » best bumper stickers?
February 11, 12:10pm

Re: Re: more
Your honor roll student sells the best prescription drugs.

February 11, 12:07pm

more
Pray quietly, I am trying to think.

February 11, 12:02pm

Re: Well...
"I will say this: I STRONGLY DISAGREE with "tests" like this one." I started taking the test as well and then became frustrated, but for different reasons. If the options are...

In Chaff » Where do you lie on the political/moral compass?
February 10, 6:34pm

Bumper sticker
Those are good ones David; I was going to post the tourist one as well. Just last week, but not just the initial: "F... the fence." Open to interpretation, but I read it as the fen...

February 10, 11:06am

Re: Re: Name vs History
Some common names are very descriptive, but so are some botanicals. Take Poison Hemlock; the common name tells us something very important. The botanical " Conium maculatum" tells us tha...

In Philosophy & Technique » What's in a name OR do you even care?
February 09, 10:46pm

Re: Name vs History
I agree. The name is just a tool that helps you find out more information about the plant, or bird or ... Just knowing the name is of little use, although the botanical name often already tells us...

In Philosophy & Technique » What's in a name OR do you even care?
February 09, 9:27pm

Life Cycles
ok, maybe the last one, maybe. For anyone that has ever loved riding their bike..This is the full length 47 minute video. Last year the World Tour showed about 12 minutes of it. I really enjoye...

In Chaff » Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour 2011/2012
February 09, 8:35pm

Radical Reels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UARB2TFkFg

In Chaff » Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour 2011/2012
February 09, 8:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.