BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 3092 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...310

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost Coast Loop Hike March 23-25
"The Kat Karrier would be impressive." Carrying Kat's not that bad, she's rather small. But that chip attached to her shoulder .... man, there's some serious weight there! ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
March 18, 10:35pm

Re: Re: Lost Coast Loop Hike March 23-25
Sounds good to me!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
March 18, 10:29pm

Re: Super Stretch
It is blue/purple. It is long, but has a draw cord one foot from the bottom, so it can be cinched for short people ; ) or kids. Let's move this to pm. No hurt feelings if you keep looking whil...

In GEAR » A 20deg Bag for Dude Who Hates Shopping
March 18, 7:44pm

Re: Sleeping bag
I meant # 4 and #2. Someone said they have been discontinued. These are Super Stretch, not Super Spiral. Let me know if you want to try it out. If you do and it's what you are looking for, mayb...

March 18, 6:57pm

How cool
What a little super-girl you have there! Way to raise an empowered, healthy and fun loving child.

In Other Activities » The Arch
March 18, 5:54pm

Re: A Sleeping Bag for Dude Who Hates Shopping
Adan, maybe you are done with the Montbell SS; if not, I have the #2 that Emma used in Big Sur. You are welcome to borrow that to see if it would work. I am not going to need it in the forseable fu...

March 18, 12:04pm

wow
What a professional job. I am really impressed.

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished First MYOG Pack
March 17, 6:48pm

Re: More stuff
Nice!

In Chaff » More stuff
March 17, 5:14pm

Re: yes and no
You make some good points but: " I have been told by a former backcountry ranger that this was Park service policy when he was on the job, and he continues to knock over cairns in off-trail s...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cairns and LNT?
March 16, 7:31pm

Re: Re: Cairns and LNT
"The problem is people believing that a place visited by many people is wilderness." "but it sez so on the map :)" That made me chuckle!

In Philosophy & Technique » Cairns and LNT?
March 16, 10:48am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.