BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 2682 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...269

Forum » Thread

Re: Guns to defend yourself against gangs in the forests, really?
"The MAJORITY of the population now is also fat, diabetic (or pre-diabetic) and watch the Kardashians". Not really. Maybe a significant percentage of the American population, but ther...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 23, 12:52pm

re
" I guess I am not understanding the argument here. The concern is that a g*n could be used in an offensive way?" No. One of the concerns is how some that say that anyone carrying is...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 23, 5:54am

Re: Fun with ads.
"Toyota iPhone tent cuben dog food blue jeans computer Windows Green Bay Packers choo-choo train loudspeakers japanese chef knives Kitchenaid ziploc bags Tide detergent" You're on ...

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 22, 9:09pm

Travis
"And to avoid the negative scenarios Kat mentioned above, especially since the number of gun threads have seemed to multiply lately, there should be a separate forum, as others have suggested....

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 8:03pm

rain
We've had such stellar weather out here that we have not been faced with that in a while. I like the rain, though. It's the wind that I could do without. So by "play" do you m...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is it just me?
September 22, 6:55pm

Recent Thread
Well, it ended up not being weeding, but rather digging, which you'd think would get my blood going and bring more oxygen to the brain....we'll see. Bear with me here. Regarding a couple...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 6:36pm

Re: Re: Open minded
"How much of what one says has anything to do with what is really one's belief? I find myself of two minds on some things and find myself arguing for the underdog in a given situation ...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Recent thread
Spelt,the definition of "political correctness" that you gave is completely new to me: "a code word for feeling pressured to tolerate things you disagree with". Your defini...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 4:33pm

Re: Careful, Kat :)
Fair enough, Travis. It does get tricky pretty quickly and you called me on it. Hopefully I'll think of a clever, related, response after I come back in from weeding : )

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 4:24pm

Re: Re: Recent thread
Ryan: "Things like politics, religion, caring for the environment - no one is going to change my mind on those." That is your choice, but I am not even sure what that means. Politics...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 1:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.