BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 1992 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...200

Forum » Thread

luxury item.
ipod nano (possibly with powermonkey charger if expecting to use it a LOT). check out the charger (with solar unit) on sale at buy.com now (after rebate). http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Luxury Item
May 27, 12:16pm

solar charger - even cheaper!
http://www.buy.com/prod/powermonkey-explorer-solar-charger-for-cell-phones-mp3-players-ipods/q/loc/111/206229851.html Now you can get the solar charging PowerMonkey Explorer for $18.99, with fre...

In Gear Deals » Solar charger $29.99 after rebate
May 22, 4:12pm

vapor trail fitting.
i'm guessing it's okay to a bit short, but that's just a big guess. the main thing is to let the straps out, get it onto your hipbones correctly with the waist strap, and then tighten t...

In GEAR » GG Vapor Trail - Torso Issue
May 22, 2:29pm

edited.
"[Edited to remove smart-assedness.]" Man, there's going to be a lot of editing needed in this thread then!

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
May 22, 1:57pm

jam 2.
maybe i need to go to law school before i sell anything else on the BPL forums. :) i figure it would go like this. i say "pack for $70", dylan is fired up about it and has always seeme...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Jam2 or Miniposa
May 22, 12:19pm

3.3 million tents
hmmmm. my math is not so good, but i wonder how long it would take for BS Tents to fabricate and deliver 3.3. million tents? and could Bob charge each quake-stricken refugee's Visa in ad...

In GEAR » Anyone Ordered and Waiting for Their Big Sky Tent?
May 22, 12:02pm

jam 2
http://mammothgear.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=23100&bc=no medium available in grey or blue.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Jam2 or Miniposa
May 22, 10:10am

meteor bivy someone?
that looks great... congrats! i wish someone (six moon? ti goat? who?) would take on making a good, relatively inexpensive meteor bivy knock-off. i think lots of people would be interested. it w...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivy Sack
May 22, 10:06am

franco...
... you truly are the contrail master! keep the ideas coming! (love that shelter)

In GEAR » Trick of the conTrAIL
May 22, 10:03am

no straps.
nope, no straps. i never thought i'd say that, but i don't ever feel like i need them anymore. people like the straps, don't like the straps... try it both ways for a while, and see wha...

In GEAR » Now I understand the lightweight pole concept ...
May 22, 12:48am

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm