BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 2009 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...201

Forum » Thread

sub 5 lists - thanks.
thanks for the lists. i sprung for a digital scale yesterday, and edited up a gear checklist, so it's time to pull stuff out and see where i'm at. this is for summer hiking in the west, so ...

In Gear Lists » please post your "Sub-5" lists
June 03, 9:56am

me seems obvious to i...
.... since i'm me.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I seems obvious to me.
June 03, 9:52am

gaiters
more info on my use of the gaiters: i'm looking for the most minimal construction to keep dirt and pebbles out of trail running shoes, ideally without an undersole strap to break. i would be u...

In GEAR » UL gaiters?
June 02, 2:48pm

big box.
"No way am I retiring from backpacking nor am I getting more money for new gear. I know this isn't something heard very often on this site but... I'm happy with what I've got!"...

In Gear Swap » Big Box of Stuff For Sale
June 02, 2:23pm

UL gaiters?
i've never really used gaiters for hiking before, unless using REI ones to keep stickers out of socks while working in dry grassy fields. But I think I might become a convert if there was a ...

In GEAR » UL gaiters?
June 02, 1:49pm

please post your "Sub-5" lists
hi all, although i'm inspired by the ongoing sub-1 list discussion, i don't think i could pull that off. but i'd love to see people's real world sub-5 gear lists. if you have one...

In Gear Lists » please post your "Sub-5" lists
June 02, 1:31pm

clean house.
nice work on the housecleaning!

In Gear Swap » Big Box of Stuff For Sale
June 02, 1:20pm

gear spreadsheet?
hi there. well, i'm finally joining the ranks of the gram weenies, and purchasing a digital scale. so that means it's time to input info into a gear spreadsheet. i've done a forum se...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » gear spreadsheet?
June 02, 1:11pm

trinity alps / high route.
the trinity alps rock! i did a 4.5 day hike around trinity alps a couple years ago - i think it was maybe 70+ miles, and did a big loop through all the high part of the area. such fun. i should ...

In Post-Trip Reports » trinity alps
May 30, 1:57pm

index etc.
1. i definitely agree that wikis and better searches (i.e. ones that work) would be great. 2. i also definitely agree that the "Forum Index" is WAY long. it takes a full five screen sc...

In GEAR » forum reorganization?
May 29, 8:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm