BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1721 - 1730 of 2019 | Page: 1 ...164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ...202

Forum » Thread

wm truck.
i think they accidentally fell off the WM truck that was parked outside his house.

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineering Highlite FS
June 04, 11:15am

coffee cup
if you need one, how about a thin, light titanium one? no worries on critters. just make sure it's rinsed out well. no need to keep it in a bearvault. whatever you do, please don't burn ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » coffee cup in bear vault?
June 04, 9:47am

pct section.
matt, not sure about your plans, but i'd plan for a 500+ mile hike on the PCT, and get a permit. make sure to get a whitney stamp if you want to climb it. if you climb whitney and want to ke...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » transport from Reno or Truckee to Sierra City?
June 03, 6:59pm

hitching from KM
i don't know about hitching from KM. if i had to guess, i'd think it wouldn't necessarily be easy. other than the great store, it's an odd little place. you could end in grand st...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » transport from Reno or Truckee to Sierra City?
June 03, 4:32pm

sometimes...
... it's all in the delivery. if you said what you said slightly differently, it probably would have been received better (i.e. not "shouting" at us all!). the point is well-taken ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I seems obvious to me.
June 03, 4:17pm

PCT hike
Hi Matt, Yes, the southern Sierra / Piute Mountains are really arid and dry, especially that late in the year. When I did the PCT, I went through there in May and I thought it was one of the dri...

June 03, 4:02pm

sierra city / pct
matt, where are you trying to get to on your section hike? are you trying to complete a certain chunk of the pct? where are you finishing? how are you getting home? etc. 600 miles would be ea...

June 03, 3:18pm

sierra city.
hi there. i don't know of any public transportation that goes that way, but there might be something. sierra city is a bit out of the way on hwy 49. maybe hitch-hiking up to the summit from ...

June 03, 2:09pm

sub 5 - jonathan.
hey jonathan. now that setup looks a lot like mine! looks great... three questions: 1. did you put a bungee system on your ion? if so, let me know what you did. i'm planning on doing t...

In Gear Lists » please post your "Sub-5" lists
June 03, 10:55am

Snow levels in Desolation for the "Death March"?
Any of you Tahoe people have a good idea of the snow levels on the mountains in Desolation Wilderness? I'm trying to convince myself that I should try to do the "Desolation Death March&...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Snow levels in Desolation for the "Death March"?
June 03, 10:35am

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm