Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 2034 | Page: 1 ...163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ...204

Forum » Thread

My thoughts
The first thing that pops out to me about your gear list are all of the cutting devices. Razor Blade .125 oz Swiss Army Scissors .25oz Leatherman Squirt P4 2oz SOG Seal Pup Elite 9oz SOG Fl...

In Gear Lists » Getting from 13 to down to 10?
September 21, 12:26pm

Silnylon floor
I forgot to mention that if it is your first experience with a Silnylon floor, you may discover that you need to "paint" stripes of silicon on the floor to keep your pad from sliding all ...

In GEAR » Alpinlite Bug Tent 1.5 - Tarp & pole Questions . . .
September 18, 3:03pm

Re: Alpinelite Bug Tent 1.5 - Tarp & pole Questions...
I have a Alpinlite Bug Tent that I had made in between the two stock sizes to use with my Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter. I think I had it made 42" at the head end and 30" at the foot end. I ...

In GEAR » Alpinlite Bug Tent 1.5 - Tarp & pole Questions . . .
September 18, 2:45pm

Re: New Tikka XP Versis EOS R
Both are good lights. The EOS has a few features that the Tikka XP doesn't like a regulated output and being completely waterproof (my TikkaXP seems pretty waterproof though, or at least rainpr...

In GEAR » New Tikka XP Versis EOS R
September 18, 9:56am

AT Rain Jacket
I know people that have thru hiked with Frogg Toggs and even Dri Ducks with a little duct tape, but if you want a rain jacket that will for sure last an entire hike get something out of Packlite an...

In GEAR » Rain Outfit
September 17, 10:24pm

Holes in pad
Not that it is much help, but I have a brand name self inflating pad that is orange on top that I have slept on for almost 200 nights in the backcountry. It has always been used on a tent floor or ...

In GEAR » is this a product defect?
September 17, 1:46pm

Whats wrong with Spinnaker?
Aaron, I am just curious as to why you don't like spinnaker fabric. I bought a used SpinnShelter off this site and have been very pleased with the fabric. I really wish I had the newer gray...

In GEAR » GG "The One" or Tarptent "Sublite"
September 17, 9:07am

The Bug Shelter/Trarp idea is great
I have the Apinlite Bug Shelter (not the 1.5) and use it under a shaped tarp (Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter). It works great, and is very well made. On par with any other cottage maker.

In Gear Swap » Trade a Brand New Alpinlite bug shelter 1.5
September 15, 2:27pm

Winter Solo Tent
This is a area I know little about as we dont get true winters where I live, but in addition to the Hilleburgs and Scarp mentioned above, you might also look at Warmlite.

In GEAR » Best solo winter tent
September 14, 10:10pm

Different Sizes of Cuben Fiber?
I know they make 1.5 as well. I know there is a quilt in the MYOG section with a cuben fiber shell, but I don't think cuben fiber or spinnex would make a good shell for a sleeping bag. The ...

In GEAR » Different Sizes of Cuben Fiber?
September 14, 8:12am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.