BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 1756 | Page: 1 ...157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176

Forum » Thread

Deals
Check for deals or on the used market. I bought my Thermawrap new for $99 a few years ago, but the best I can find now is $111. I bought a Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover off here used (looks and wor...

In GEAR » Decent synthetic jacket ... price vs. weight
October 11, 6:28am

patch
Platypus makes a patch for thier bladders. Maybee one could be used for the Camelback or perhaps camelback makes thier own. I have also seen duck tape use for this in a pinch.

In GEAR » how to seal a leaky hydration bladder?
October 05, 10:18am

AT bag
I have a Summerlite (32*) and a Thermawrap jacket and I know I wouldn't be comfortable in the teens with that set up. I would be fine in my Ultralite and Thermawrap down into the teens. I am a...

In GEAR » Bag for AT thru-hike
October 01, 7:15pm

New treaking poles
On a trip this past weekend on the AT I lost one of my Komperdell C3s somewhere along the shuttle. Therefore I am now in the market for some new poles and was curious to see if anyone has any exper...

In GEAR » How long should trekking poles be?
October 01, 2:03pm

Snow Peak 700
I use a snow peak 700 mug as my solo cookset. At 4.8oz it may be a bit heavy for you but it does meet most of your criteria. This is a small cookpot, large mug It does have folding handles ...

In GEAR » Do you love your mug?
September 27, 10:00am

AT Bag
I would start the AT with a 20* (or warmer) such as the WM Ultralite, but it depends on what you feel comfortable with. You could then switch to your Caribou in May or June when the temperatures ri...

In GEAR » Bag for AT thru-hike
September 26, 7:34am

Synthetic Odor
My situation is similar to yours, I wear Smartwool or Ibex in for most fall/winter/spring but have been using synthetics in the summer. In the summer I use Terremar polypro boxerbreifs, and either ...

In GEAR » Most comfortable least odiferous synthetic briefs/T's
September 24, 2:58pm

Packs
For lightweight packs in that size range I would look at: Gragory Z55 Granite Gear Meridian Vapor ULA Circuit

In GEAR » The same question as before with a little more detail...which pack would you choose if you were me?
August 28, 6:53pm

Made in USA
Disclaimer: The below are my feeling on this subject. They are not and should not be agreed on by everyone else. I think no less of anyone for their opinions on the matter and hope that nobody thin...

In GEAR » Where are Gerber Knives Made These Days?
August 25, 12:11pm

Made in China
I bought a new LST in May after I lost my old one. At least as of then, they were still made in the USA. I always try to buy American products when I can, in fact I actively try to avoid Chinese...

In GEAR » Where are Gerber Knives Made These Days?
August 25, 7:42am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.