Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 2020 | Page: 1 ...163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ...202

Forum » Thread

I like Dri Ducks and Golite Reed
It may not be quite the lightest available, but my DriDucks jacket weighs 4.7oz and my GoLite Reed Pants (the DriDuck pants tend to split at the seams, so I prefer a more traditional pant) weigh 5....

In GEAR » Rain Outfit
September 09, 10:03pm

WM bags are great, just be sure they are wide enough
I have an older WM Ultralite (not the "Super") and have had it down to 18* with just lightweight capaline underwear and a fleece hat. I am a cold sleeper and the new bag with the draft co...

In GEAR » Montbell Sprial Hugger #1 vs WM Ultralite
September 08, 1:02pm

Down Pufft Jackets
I have two Mont-Bell Down Jackets (UL Inner and Alpine) that I am happy with, but there is no doubt that the other jackets you mentioned are better but more pricy. It is hard to beat Mont-Bell for ...

In GEAR » Down Puffy Jackets
September 07, 8:35am

Updated Mont-Bell UL Down Jacket
I just noticed when I went to Mont-Bell's website that their popular UL Down Inner Jacket said "new" in the corner of the picture. The jacket looks the same to me, but the weight went...

In GEAR » Updated Mont-Bell UL Down Jacket
September 02, 2:56pm

REI Sahara's great except the zippers
I have three pairs of REI Sahara Convertibles that I have used hard and they have held up nicely with the exception of the zippers. The zippers (not YKK) are very small and cheap and on all three p...

In GEAR » Hiking pants
September 02, 2:42pm

Watch
I bought a Highgear Alterra? from Steep and Cheap about 2 or 3 years ago. I have been very happy with it for the price. My watch doesn't have a heart rate monitor so I can't comment on ...

In GEAR » Which Watch?
September 02, 2:35pm

PM Sent
on RainWrap.

In Gear Swap » FS: Misc Gear & CLothing
September 01, 12:14pm

Ti pots
I have the regular 0.6 L Evernew pot and the Snow Peak 700ml uncoated pot but have never had a non stick ti cook pot, so I can't say how well holds up, but Ti in and of itself doesn't do we...

In GEAR » Non-Stick Ti Pots - Worth the weight?
August 29, 3:59pm

What I carry
I carry: Single Spare Key for my truck Drivers License Insurance Card Credit Card $100 Bill The last four are wrapped with a rubber band. I also carry either a map or map and compass d...

In Gear Lists » Things Noone Else Packs?
August 28, 9:07am

Down?
Have you tried a down sleeping bag? I just ask that because I can't sleep on down pillows but have no problems with high end down sleeping bags or garments. I have heard that high fill power go...

In GEAR » What is the Best Synthetic/Primaloft Sleeping Bag on the Market?
August 26, 8:31am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.