Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 1761 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177

Forum » Thread

c&c
I ordered a rain jacket from them a couple of years ago. I had second thoughts about the size and called and changed sizes. Very nice on the phone and had quick shipping. I was unaware that anyone ...

In Gear Deals » C&C Outdoors additional discount
November 01, 7:26am

WM
Andrew the Ultralite Super is the updated version of the Ultralite with a draft collar. They made this change a couple of years ago (2004?).

In Gear Swap » FS Western Mountaineering Ultralite
October 30, 7:05am

Jacket
I have one of these jackets and although it might not make the cut for lightweight backpacking it is still a nice warm jacket to wear around town. I have not weighed it but I would guess about 20oz...

In Gear Deals » Cheap Primaloft at Land's End
October 16, 8:02am

WM
I have been very happy with my WM Summerlite. I have never used a quilt, but I have used a half zip bag and would never do that again.

In GEAR » new sleeping bag
October 16, 7:53am

Deals
If you happen to be a small there is one for sale right now: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/9926/index.html I would also check the for sale pages a...

In GEAR » Decent synthetic jacket ... price vs. weight
October 11, 6:52am

Deals
Check for deals or on the used market. I bought my Thermawrap new for $99 a few years ago, but the best I can find now is $111. I bought a Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover off here used (looks and wor...

In GEAR » Decent synthetic jacket ... price vs. weight
October 11, 6:28am

patch
Platypus makes a patch for thier bladders. Maybee one could be used for the Camelback or perhaps camelback makes thier own. I have also seen duck tape use for this in a pinch.

In GEAR » how to seal a leaky hydration bladder?
October 05, 10:18am

AT bag
I have a Summerlite (32*) and a Thermawrap jacket and I know I wouldn't be comfortable in the teens with that set up. I would be fine in my Ultralite and Thermawrap down into the teens. I am a...

In GEAR » Bag for AT thru-hike
October 01, 7:15pm

New treaking poles
On a trip this past weekend on the AT I lost one of my Komperdell C3s somewhere along the shuttle. Therefore I am now in the market for some new poles and was curious to see if anyone has any exper...

In GEAR » How long should trekking poles be?
October 01, 2:03pm

Snow Peak 700
I use a snow peak 700 mug as my solo cookset. At 4.8oz it may be a bit heavy for you but it does meet most of your criteria. This is a small cookpot, large mug It does have folding handles ...

In GEAR » Do you love your mug?
September 27, 10:00am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.