BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 1737 | Page: 1 ...155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174

Forum » Thread

720SW
I have the Olympus 720SW and have been pleased with it. It is small, light, and tough. So far, battery life has been excellent. I do have a few gripes though: No Viewfinder (This seems to be a p...

In Photography » New digital still cameras
March 07, 9:37am

Myo XP
JP My Myo XP will run for hours in high mode. It puts out plenty of light for most uses in low mode though. I would have bought the Tikka XP if I had it to do over again. I LOVE the diffuser on ...

In Editor's Roundtable » STATE OF THE MARKET REPORT: LED Headlamps (2007)
March 07, 9:28am

Re: Point and Shoot
Look at the Olympus Stylus 720SW. It is fully waterproof to 10 feet (no time limit), and shock proof to drops up to five feet. The body is all metal. I just got mine for Christmas, but I have been ...

In Photography » Point and Shoot
February 21, 9:05am

Re: How does the North Face Beeline "stack up"?
The only downside I see is the lack of a zipper.

In GEAR » How does the North Face Beeline "stack up"?
February 21, 8:58am

Re: Re: Bought my third;re:Montbell Bags at ProLiteGear
The 800 fill power bags must be on their way!

In Gear Deals » Montbell Bags at ProLiteGear
February 04, 1:15pm

Thermawrap
I have the older version without the concealed zipper. It also has no hand warmer pockets, but it weighs less than the current jacket (8.2oz). I have been very happy with it and would agree with Be...

In GEAR » Montbell UL Thermawrap Jacket
February 02, 6:45am

chair
If you don't count the mattress, the Thermarest Trekker chair weighs 10.5 ounces. I don't take it much anymore to save the weight, but used to carry it regularly. Now I just lean my back ag...

In GEAR » Ultralight <Titanium, CF?> camp chair
January 03, 9:25pm

Pertex
Thank you for the information Bill. I am glad to hear that Pertex is back in production. It seems to be an industry leading fabric. If they also manufacture eVent they should be a major player i...

In GEAR » How to identify Pertex Quantum?
January 03, 3:03pm

Pertex
Didn't Pertex go out of business? If so, we may see many gear companies forced to change their shell material to another fabric. While I agree Marmot shouldn't advertise Pertex Quantum if t...

In GEAR » How to identify Pertex Quantum?
January 03, 1:41pm

2007 Golite Reed
Does anyone know what the weight is supposed to be on the new Reeds with the ankle zips? The BPL staff usually has the entire scoop on new UL gear. Thank you all for your help thus far. I am cu...

In GEAR » Lightweight Rain Pants
December 30, 8:10am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.