Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 2065 | Page: 1 ...163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ...207

Forum » Thread

Some info for you, three of the bags are EN rated: The Marmot Pinnacle is EN rated to 10* for men so it is actually warmer than Marmot rates it. The Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 15 is EN ra...

In GEAR » help me chose a new bag
October 13, 10:18pm

I have an older non "Super" Ultralite without the collar and I love the bag. I have used it down to 18* and been warm enough. I also have a Summerlite, that is wicked light, but I only fi...

In GEAR » WM Ultralite question
October 13, 10:08pm

I love my Smiths as well, unfortunately they discontinued them and I can no longer get replacement lenses for when I scratch the others up. One thing I liked about them was how cheap the replacemen...

In Philosophy & Technique » UV Protection for my eyes.
October 13, 8:55am

Laurence - I have a Summerlite and it is a terrific bag. I sleep a bit cold and only find it warm to the mid-upper 30's. I like the full zip so I can open it up and use it as a quilt on warm su...

In Gear Lists » Updated Gear List
October 13, 8:49am

Frank - While not double wall shelters in the true winter tent sense, they are marketed as "double walled shelter" by tent makers today. Why I prefer them over single walled shelters like...

October 13, 8:44am

Nunatak vs. FF
Also note that the Skaha is baffled and the Hyperion is sewn thru.

In GEAR » Nunatak Skaha vs. Feathered Friends Hyperion
October 12, 5:46pm

I don't ever use a footprint with the SL1, so if there is already snow on the ground, the tent goes right on top. In that particular snow, there was only a dusting of snow when I set up the ten...

October 12, 8:44am

NeoAir vs. Prolite Plus
Why are you comparing theses two mats? Would it not be a more fair compilation to compare the NeoAir to the Prolite? The NeoAir is much lighter than the Prolite Plus, the Prolite Plus is much warme...

In GEAR » Any consensus yet on NeoAir vs. ProLite Plus?
October 09, 4:24pm

I am not the OP, but I do have a SL1 that I have over 100 nights in. I used it as my main tent from the Spring of 2006 until I started using the Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter in June of 2009. I have u...

October 09, 2:36pm

Too bad I don't need a winter bag, that's a nice bag at a great price.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope Super Dryloft, long
October 08, 9:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.