Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 1830 | Page: 1 ...163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183

Forum » Thread

TNF Propel
I am pretty sure the Propel doesn't have anything but a foot vent zipper. That is the trade off for such a light synthetic bag.

In Gear Swap » TNF Propel 40 degrees F/S - LONG
October 23, 7:30am

Warmth Ratings
Richard, Thank you for your informative post as always. It would be great if BPL could put together a database to include the relative warmth of insulation layers as to better compare and find the ...

In GEAR » montbell jackets -- rough idea of comparitive warmth?
October 23, 7:28am

Stakes
What is the weight of one of those?

In Editor's Roundtable » Tent Stake Holding Power: Comparative Evaluation of Various Designs and Lengths
October 16, 12:40pm

Wind Shirt
The reason that you might use a wind shirt instead of a rain jacket is generally speaking, the wind shirt will be more breathable, so for hiking, it often preforms better than a rain jacket. I tend...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why a wind shirt?
October 16, 9:13am

Fabric
The feel on the pants I have isn't terrible (though not great), but it is very shinny and crinkly, and not nearly as soft as the fabric on my jacket. Those are the only two pieces on Mont-B...

In GEAR » of Montbell Thermawrap
October 15, 2:08pm

Thermawrap
My Thermawrap is a 2005 and has seen a ton of use and it still insulates well. It might not be as warm as my Micro Puff pullover, but then again it isn't as heavy ether. I do have the pants...

In GEAR » of Montbell Thermawrap
October 15, 1:54pm

Snow Peak Canisters
The smaller Snow Peak canisters are 3.5 oz when empty.

In GEAR » Empty weight of SnowPeak canisters
October 08, 9:02pm

knife
Gerber LST

In GEAR » What knife do you carry backpacking?
October 07, 8:51pm

Circuit Replacement
A.) The Catalyst mag bag compartment isn't much bigger than the Circuit so you still might give it a shot. B.) What torso size is your Circuit?

In GEAR » ULA Circuit replacement?
October 04, 7:27am

Lightweight Camp Footwear
They "claim" these are 3.4oz per pair (yes, I called and asked if it was per pair or each) but I don't believe it. If you buy them let me know. http://www.quarkgear.com/clogs.asp

In GEAR » Lightweight Summer Camp Shoe Ideas
October 03, 1:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.