Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 1944 | Page: 1 ...163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ...195

Forum » Thread

tarp
I might look at some of the cheaper tarps from Equinox (grommets) or a tarp from alpinelitegear.com (tie outs).

In Make Your Own Gear » Using Harbor Frieght tarp?
May 27, 12:02pm

SpinnShelter
It depends on how mad the wife is when she finds out I bought a new tent!

In GEAR » Alpinlite Gear Bug Tent
May 27, 11:57am

Other options
It is a bit heavier but the Marmot Essence and Marmot Micra are both wp/b jackets with hoods that weigh under 7oz and claim great breathabitity ratings.

In GEAR » North Face 5.4oz waterproof w/hood
May 27, 9:05am

water
While there can be water problems on the AT in Summer and Fall, there are hardly ever problems in the Spring. In over 500 miles of section hiking the AT in all seasons, I have never carried more th...

In Gear Lists » Early Spring AT Gear list
May 26, 9:59pm

SpinnShelter
I got my “new to me” SpinnShelter today and did a test run in the yard in between the thunderstorms that we have had today. It took me about 15 minutes to get it set up satisfactory the first t...

May 26, 5:59pm

SpinnShelter
The Spinshelter arrived today, I hope to set it up in the yard later today!

May 26, 10:46am

Montane
The wind shirt came in the mail today, thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Montane Aero Windshirt, GoLite 24 Pack, RayWay Tarp
May 26, 10:43am

Bug Tent
I am 6 feet tall, but I am having the Bug Tent made at 38" tall which is exactly what my current tent is, so I am used to it. Plus the Peak height of the SpinnShelter is 40" which pitched...

May 22, 1:28pm

waders
As far as SUL waders are concerned, If you are not concerned about breathability you might be able to make some light ones. Silnylon would be out because I don't think it would be waterproof en...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYO Waders?
May 22, 12:38pm

quilt and bivy
Wouldn't a sil nylon bivy just make your bag wet because it isn't breathable? You might want to make it out of something both water resistant and breathable. What about Epic?

In Make Your Own Gear » Summer quilt materials
May 22, 12:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.