BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 1938 | Page: 1 ...163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ...194

Forum » Thread

right on!
right on paul! i'm looking forward to some trips with my ion this summer too!

In GEAR » First time with Golite Ion:
May 09, 9:51am

aqua fina.
hi there. platypus type bladders aren't always super easy to refill, depending on the water source (e.g. shallow creek), but for me it's pretty much a moot point, since i typically alway...

In GEAR » Nalgene Lexan vs. Platypus Bottle in the field
May 08, 5:11pm

i guess...
... i guess i was just a little offended by Eric's "about me" because of MY "about me"...

In Philosophy & Technique » When have you gone too light?
May 08, 9:52am

man...
... people have to get out and hike. WAY too much talking nonsense on the board these days! eric, are you just baiting people for your entertainment? i'm with miguel and mark. what's the po...

In Philosophy & Technique » When have you gone too light?
May 08, 1:08am

sven...
i TOLD you. :) courtesy and respect will get you nowhere in this world.

In Gear Swap » Be careful...
May 07, 3:35pm

roger = groovy.
don't mean to hijack the thread, but that is one groovy look for roger in his avatar... "yeah baby!" (insert austin powers voice here). :)

In GEAR » Alcohol vs. Cannister Stove
May 07, 11:35am

bear bagging.
Tony, See some info on bearbagging at: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/bear_bag_hanging_technique.html The "PCT Method" seems like the way to go. I wouldn&...

In Gear Lists » Tahoe Rim Trail gear list
May 07, 11:32am

that's not...
... even worth responding to, sven!

In Gear Swap » Be careful...
May 07, 10:02am

A16 bug bivy without hoop?
anyone ever remove the fiberglass hoop from an A16 bug bivy, and use a bit of line to suspend the peak of it from the underside of a tarp? i'm looking for a lightweight bug shelter for under...

In GEAR » A16 bug bivy without hoop?
May 06, 4:51pm

trt thru-hike.
tony, i am not aware of any bear canister restrictions along the TRT, and unless something has changed, i sure don't plan to carry one (i only carry one when down in sequoia/kings canyon, et...

In Gear Lists » Tahoe Rim Trail gear list
May 06, 1:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm