BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1711 - 1720 of 1992 | Page: 1 ...163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ...200

Forum » Thread

gear spreadsheet?
hi there. well, i'm finally joining the ranks of the gram weenies, and purchasing a digital scale. so that means it's time to input info into a gear spreadsheet. i've done a forum se...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » gear spreadsheet?
June 02, 1:11pm

trinity alps / high route.
the trinity alps rock! i did a 4.5 day hike around trinity alps a couple years ago - i think it was maybe 70+ miles, and did a big loop through all the high part of the area. such fun. i should ...

In Post-Trip Reports » trinity alps
May 30, 1:57pm

index etc.
1. i definitely agree that wikis and better searches (i.e. ones that work) would be great. 2. i also definitely agree that the "Forum Index" is WAY long. it takes a full five screen sc...

In GEAR » forum reorganization?
May 29, 8:46pm

90 sec.
i had set my stopwatch for 90 seconds to wait for your post. :)

May 29, 3:19pm

forum reorganization?
Hi all, First, I KNOW this should go into the BPL Forum Support forum, but I think that almost no one goes there, so it seems like the G-Spot will at least get some conversation on this going. ...

May 29, 3:09pm

bm vs. spot. / iridium
i wouldn't agree that backpacker magazine is totally off the mark and all that, just that most of their style of backpacking is different than most of our style. they do run some good stuff som...

In Editor's Roundtable » SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - Full Review
May 29, 12:04pm

5 lb trip
congrats on the trip. i'll be heading out on another golite ion trip soon, and i'll weigh my pack this time and see where i come in at. nice work going from 27 to 5 in such a small amount o...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My first sub 5 lb trip!
May 27, 8:51pm

more questions / clothes.
no worries on the "more questions"... everyone here's got opinions and are happy to help. sometimes it's good to focus the discussion a bit, so that's why digging back through...

In GEAR » Clothes Worn/Carried
May 27, 3:54pm

bear line.
how about this from mldgear? http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=90&osCsid=259cd0a7c666986265cc57a593f4031a seems like triptease would want to saw and han...

In GEAR » Bear bagging
May 27, 2:38pm

clothes.
there's lots of this info in old posts, though they aren't always easy to search for and find. i'd suggest scanning back though a bunch of thread titles and check out ones that look rel...

In GEAR » Clothes Worn/Carried
May 27, 1:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm