BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 171 - 180 of 397 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...40

Forum » Thread

WTB: ZPacks WPB cuben fiber jacket
Probably a long shot but I would love to finish out my AT hike with one of these. I'm currently using a non breathable MYOG cuben jacket and think it might get a bit hot in a month or so. T...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ZPacks WPB cuben fiber jacket
April 05, 3:39pm

Found what I'm looking for.
No longer looking. Thanks Fred.

In Gear Swap » WTB Zpacks rain pants
March 30, 4:17pm

WTB Zpacks rain pants
I'm looking for a pair of WPB Zpacks rain pants to finish out my AT hike in. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB Zpacks rain pants
March 30, 9:15am

Outer most hiking layer
I use it as my outer most hiking layer. The only exception is my down sweater. I put that on over my wind shirt. I try never to hike in my down so it doesn't need protection.

In GEAR » how should a wind shirt fit. How do you layer one?
March 29, 11:30am

WTB: 1/4 yard of E-vent or other lightweight WPB material
I am currently hiking the AT end to end but am off the trail until April 7 while my partner attends a wedding. I shredded my overmitts on a bear cable and would like to make some more before I hea...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1/4 yard of E-vent or other lightweight WPB material
March 28, 9:54am

Space blanket
We grabbed a couple of space blankets and will try them out for a couple of day. This will give us the opportunity to switch to something more drastic if need be when we get to a larger outfitter. ...

In GEAR » Sleep system help please
March 10, 11:54am

Thank you
I'm in Hiawassee and will go to the outfitter and see what my options are. My options may be slim here but I could wait till franklin. As long as I can get this taken care of by the smokies ...

March 10, 9:18am

Sleep system help please
I'm currently hiking the AT and am having a little trouble with cold from the ground. I have a Klimit inertia torso length on top of an 1/8" pad with my gear and a sitpad under my legs. ...

March 09, 3:15am

Beginning an AT end to end today
My partner and I are heading to Springer Mountain as I type. Three years of planning, hiking, trips, shakedowns, gear list, exploring and researching. Now we just have to walk. I really want to...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Beginning an AT end to end today
March 05, 8:34am

Oldpfaffforum
Another resource when looking for an old pfaff is the yahoo old pfaff forum. I have found it to be a very useful group to be involved in. They might have some lwads or suggestions if asked.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing machine recommendation
February 28, 8:00pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm