BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 171 - 180 of 1254 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...126

Forum » Thread

Re: interesting
Start watching the video at 2:20 The operator controls the flame/heat. You, the stove designer controls the heat output by your stove design. Give your stove all the oxygen that it needs and then ...

In GEAR » My SuperCat Stove blows out. Defective windscreen?
October 26, 3:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
Bob, what was coming down there was....I was pulling your leg :-)))) You and Roger could not see that, my bad....I apologize :-)

In GEAR » My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
October 26, 3:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
Hey proofreader bob, take a look at his photo, see the moisture droplets being absorbed.........:-)))) You'll catch on bob as we go along :-))) About the moisture on the pot....Wikipedia say...

October 26, 2:42pm

Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
Imusa Mug 10cm Lids I'm offering these food grade aluminum lids as a introductory offer. 1 purchase per customer 2 lids for the price of one 1 lid weighs 9 grams (has hardwood maple...

In Gear Deals » Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
October 26, 8:45am

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
There was a light drizzle, 100% humidity when I did the tests outside the vestibule. One of the photos submitted shows the moisture on the outside of the pot being absorbed.

October 25, 4:03pm

Re: Re: My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
@Heat not only flows into a pot, it will flow out of a pot, simultaneously. It's my belief that a pot of water surrounded by constant 300 degree flames is constantly absorbing water until it...

October 25, 7:44am

Re: My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
@Zelph, how do your various stoves compare wind wise? Steven, here is one that I found and I'll be back tomorrow with the StarLyte burner one that shows it burning in the wind and -13 degree...

October 24, 9:34pm

Re: Owl Clips on No-Hole Windscreen.
I didn't know there were so many designs of paper clips. You mentioned the owl so I had to look it up and found these: DY Adventures In DIY Stove Making

In GEAR » My SuperCat Stove blows out. Defective windscreen?
October 24, 9:37am

Re: Re: My views on the Focus Fire 14 Stove
Interesting design Jon :-) Nice and light. Hi John, I was bale to watch your video using the FF14. John Abela’s Coffee Time on youtube I could see what you were saying about warpage of the bur...

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 24, 8:19am

Re: Pot or mug for Packafeather XL alc. stove?
A good aluminum pot with bail handle and 5-1/2" diameter bottom is a boyscout type that are available on ebay.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-40-Yr-Old-Boy-Scouts-Of-America-Cooking-Mess-Kit-P...

In GEAR » Pot or mug for Packafeather XL alc. stove?
October 23, 4:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.