Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 171 - 180 of 1670 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...167

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Author "FarmBridge"
Heat: wax 18,000 ethanol 12,760

In Editor's Roundtable » Candle Stoves
February 24, 8:05pm

Re: Market changes on wood stoves?
WIFI stoves by TiGoat. Nice designs.

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpackable Wood Stoves: Theory and Ultralight Application
February 24, 5:55pm

Author "FarmBridge"
The author of the youtube video is "FarmBridge" Roger, where did you find his info? Edited to say: a little searching and I find that it's Russell Lawson. Very interesting de...

In Editor's Roundtable » Candle Stoves
February 24, 5:45pm

Re: The Science of Esbit
Couple photos of the crystals. I took the stove outside in the sun to get a good up close photo of the crystals. Scraped them off inside the house.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 24, 11:37am

The Science of Esbit
Esbit intrigued me as all stove related things do. I did a lot of testing of it. The more you burn, the more you learn (Yon) One day I did some testing in the kitchen when my wife was out of the...

February 24, 7:27am

Re: Re: What's in John A's kit
Jeremy, I agree with you on the amount of water needed for a meal. I don't do soup :-))) I freezer bag Mountain House and use 1 cup to rehydrate. I eat my meals, not drink them. One cup rehydra...

February 23, 7:17pm

What's in John A's kit
Jeremy, let's take a look at some high point of what John A said: Re: 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit on 02/26/2014 00:47:57 MST (JohnAbela) Quote (emphasis added by me) 3) I think playing arou...

February 23, 5:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 10oz pot
"Like the grease pot, I was aware of people using the blue diamond almond can but I've yet to use one until today. I was in the market for something that was in the 10fl oz total capacity ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
February 23, 5:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
Pot only weighs 17 grams. I don't have any for sale, never did. Never got that far into SUL kits. John Abbela had something interesting to say about SUL. I'll have to get the quotes togethe...

February 23, 1:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: 10oz pot
Ian, that was an old thread. Stopped selling them do to lack of interest. Just for you if You want one you can go to this old cyberspace page and order one by using the paypal button and you can a...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
February 23, 11:35am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.