Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 171 - 180 of 1878 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...188

Forum » Thread

Re: Imusa (Al) vs Evernew teapot (Ti)
Nice to be able to do testing :-) Give us your best guess at how long the Imusa would last with normal backpacking usage, a lifetime????

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » UL winter cook kit
June 09, 7:13pm

Re: Re: What problem is being solved?
Rene, all your problems have ceased to exist. Your set-up is working well for you. Mine is working well for me: The felt insulator/pot grabber ring is attached by a 100% coverage of high temp...

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon Felt Pot Holder
June 09, 6:51pm

Re: Re: Pot halfway out?
Nick, good info on your site...thanks. I found it interesting what Abela said about switching out the Tri-Wing shortly after using it: A quote from +John Abela HikeLighter.Com http://hikeli...

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
June 08, 10:05pm

Re: Re: Re: Carbon Felt Pot Holder
Fiberglass wick wrap isn't worth the powder to blow it to hell ;) I'll get a photo of how I used carbon felt.

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon Felt Pot Holder
June 08, 12:12pm

: Re: OOooo! Ooooo! More efficiency testing
100,000 and then some... I later added a good size grommet to one corner and was able to lift it easily to pour. It was just for freezer bag cooking.

June 07, 7:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OOooo! Ooooo! More efficiency testing
This one has 5 cup capacity and weighs 1.5 ounce. Packs flat. For wood fires only :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZ8soLn7CA another added that weighs 1 ounce Pot weighs 1oz and has a...

June 07, 7:05pm

Re: Re: Re: OOooo! Ooooo! More efficiency testing
Bob, what caused you to switch over to using a bowl?

June 07, 4:43pm

Re: OOooo! Ooooo! More efficiency testing
Eric, I had good results using an aluminum bowl in comparison to a flat bottom pot of the same capacity. I would never be able to convince the backpacking world to use bowls instead of pots LOL. ...

June 07, 4:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pot halfway out?
Jameson, nice find on that video, I have so many, can't remember them all. Ideas come fast and I act upon them and do a video and then forget them, LOL. That video did show a way around getting...

June 07, 3:26pm

Re: Re: Pot halfway out?
The ridgelines on the Trail Designs and my beer can pots are at the 2 cup level. The water is below the support line, surrounded by heat of the cone and protected from the wind. Flat bottomed cans ...

June 07, 10:10am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.