BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 171 - 180 of 1358 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: Want to dip my toe in the MYOG water...
I have a 5-6 yards of silnylon that you can have to get you started. No charge, just want to help you get started. :-) I also have some Cordura 400 denier you can have, black in color. PM your addr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Want to dip my toe in the MYOG water...
February 02, 3:07pm

Re: AC/BC
Give me your address in a pm and I'll ship it out first thing in the AM when I go to the post office with a large order going to Japan. Pay me later :-)

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
February 02, 2:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Good Beer . . . Great Cans
Take your time.....enjoy the beer while watching the game today. If anyone else out there wants their cans re-purposed let me know. I've had some requests so I'll make some available...

February 02, 8:18am

Re: Beg to Differ!
Ok, it's a returnable plastic container.

In Make Your Own Gear » If anyone knows what this foam thing was used for originally, let me know
February 02, 8:02am

round corners
The corners are too round. Not for packaging.

In Make Your Own Gear » If anyone knows what this foam thing was used for originally, let me know
February 01, 6:28pm

Cans and bottles oh-boy!!!
"Delmar", the graphics on the bottles are also awesome :-) I did make a stove once using a small labratory Pyrex container and 3 tubular borosilicate pot supports extending out from the ...

February 01, 9:07am

Re: Good Beer . . . Great Cans
Brian my friend :-) Yes, for sure, send me your empties. In return I'll send one back with ridges applied and top removed with side cutter. Good trade! :-) Here is what the can looks like...

January 31, 12:11pm

Re: Re: Tin Can BBQ
Hey bg, a quote from your fire ban link: >Temporary regulations During periods of high fire danger, much of the Pacific Crest Trail can be placed under strong fire restrictions. What ca...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tin Can BBQ
January 31, 12:00pm

Re: super interested
Hello Cody, I first have to establish a secure source for the cans before I can establish a price. I sent 2 ridged cans to the owner of Mission Brewery for his approval/disapproval. Just have to wa...

January 31, 9:11am

Re: Need Help Delmar?
Yes Delmar only if you live in CA near a store that sells it. Google Mission Brewery and see their store locations. Look up in the left hand corner of their home page. There is a "can" ic...

January 30, 3:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.