BPL Community Profile

Angelo Radano (zalmen_mlotek) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale New England
About Me Angelo Radano has not added a biography yet.
CityNew Hartford
StateCT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://creakofboots.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Angelo Radano

Showing 171 - 180 of 391 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...40

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Want to cut weight? Stop eating food and leave the Ti cookware in the gear closet!
Not really. But there is a part of me that wants to.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Want to cut weight? Stop eating food and leave the Ti cookware in the gear closet!
July 27, 8:44pm

Re: Re: Want to cut weight? Stop eating food and leave the Ti cookware in the gear closet!
Apparently they only stare at the sun for around 40 minutes at sunrise.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Want to cut weight? Stop eating food and leave the Ti cookware in the gear closet!
July 27, 5:40pm

Want to cut weight? Stop eating food and leave the Ti cookware in the gear closet!
Sungazing - An ancient practice of looking directly at the sun for long periods of time. Proponents of sungazing claim increased energy levels and decreased appetite. Hira Ratan Manek (solarheali...

July 27, 11:14am

Re: FS: Nylofume Bags - An OPSack Alternative
Email sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Nylofume Bags - An OPSack Alternative
July 26, 3:08pm

Bump
Bump. Shoot me a PM if interested.

In Gear Swap » FS Jacks R Better Shenandoah (Reg) quilt
July 24, 3:20pm

pack cover
Would the medium pack cover work with an MLD Exodus?

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning - Arctery / Outdoor Research / Trail Designs / Exped / Misc
July 22, 6:29pm

FS Jacks R Better Shenandoah (Reg) quilt
I am selling my JRB Shenandoah down quilt, regular length, 800 FP Down. It was used once last fall in a hut in the White Mountains with full clothing. It is in perfect condition. Comes with stora...

In Gear Swap » FS Jacks R Better Shenandoah (Reg) quilt
July 22, 6:26am

NY
If NY works for the Mid-Atlantic folks that works for me. So do the Whites. I'm flexible. Mid-September sounds perfect too.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England ultralight weekend!
July 19, 7:41pm

Hey Joe.
So my friend just said he is going to pass on all sleeping bags. I am a bit annoyed since he asked me for help and people are being generous to his cause. My sincere apologies!

In Gear Swap » WTB Free/cheap sleeping bag? Helping out a friend.
July 19, 10:13am

bump?
Another bump.

In Gear Swap » WTT down summer quilt for 3-season quilt (~20 deg)
July 19, 8:09am

All Reader Reviews by Angelo Radano

Angelo Radano has posted no reviews.