BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 171 - 180 of 211 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Bump
Any takers?

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit
March 08, 2:09pm

WM Highlite
SOLD!!!!! Bought this here off the forum a couple months ago more on impulse than anything. Tested it out and realized I'm too cold a sleeper for it so I bought a Summerlite instead. Regular le...

In Gear Swap » WM Highlite
March 07, 5:26pm

price drop
Price dropped to $170

March 05, 1:58pm

Vest
A buddy of mine stopped in a Cabela's and said that the vest in medium weighed 12oz of anybody was interested

In Gear Deals » Cabelas Superlight 750 Down Crazy Low prices...
March 01, 6:42pm

Bump
A gentle nudge to the top

March 01, 6:39pm

quilt
You might want to think about buying the Golite Ultralite 1+ quilt. With the code it comes out to like $130. It's a little heavier than necessary but at that price you can't beat it

In Gear Swap » WTB: Summer quilt, 35-40 deg preferred
February 28, 6:44pm

ULA Circuit
I have a brand new ULA Circuit that I need to part with. I bought it in early January but I decided to stick with my GG Gorilla due to the simpler layout. It has never been used outdoors, just trie...

February 28, 4:26pm

Eddie Bauer
So I went to my local Eddie Bauer with the intent of buying the Sirocco Windshell. Unfortunately they were out but the store employees were very helpful by calling around to see if any other stores...

In Gear Deals » www.eddiebauer.com 30% off
February 26, 5:19pm

windshirt
I think I'm going to grab one of those windshirts. I have never used one so this seems like a good chance to try it out and see how I like them. I mean for $35 bucks why not?

In Gear Deals » www.eddiebauer.com 30% off
February 26, 1:22pm

WM Vapor Jacket
Looks like EMS has the WM Vapor Jacket on sale for $225. If somebody needs a personal oven the this looks like a good buy http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4045833&cp=3712723.44...

In Gear Deals » WM Vapor Jacket
February 16, 8:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.