BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 171 - 180 of 206 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

quilt
You might want to think about buying the Golite Ultralite 1+ quilt. With the code it comes out to like $130. It's a little heavier than necessary but at that price you can't beat it

In Gear Swap » WTB: Summer quilt, 35-40 deg preferred
February 28, 6:44pm

ULA Circuit
I have a brand new ULA Circuit that I need to part with. I bought it in early January but I decided to stick with my GG Gorilla due to the simpler layout. It has never been used outdoors, just trie...

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit
February 28, 4:26pm

Eddie Bauer
So I went to my local Eddie Bauer with the intent of buying the Sirocco Windshell. Unfortunately they were out but the store employees were very helpful by calling around to see if any other stores...

In Gear Deals » www.eddiebauer.com 30% off
February 26, 5:19pm

windshirt
I think I'm going to grab one of those windshirts. I have never used one so this seems like a good chance to try it out and see how I like them. I mean for $35 bucks why not?

In Gear Deals » www.eddiebauer.com 30% off
February 26, 1:22pm

WM Vapor Jacket
Looks like EMS has the WM Vapor Jacket on sale for $225. If somebody needs a personal oven the this looks like a good buy http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4045833&cp=3712723.44...

In Gear Deals » WM Vapor Jacket
February 16, 8:01pm

Tanga
-I just received this email from them... Hi there, You are receiving this email because you ordered a subscription to Backpacker Magazine from Tanga.com last November We have received w...

In Gear Deals » Anyone received their Backpacker Magazine yet?
February 16, 5:30pm

Matching Colors
Robert - Actually the purple color may compliment the color of the WM Highlite you sold me so it looks like I will be in all purple :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Odd Sleeping Pad Question
February 15, 9:37am

The One
You might try this person http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69453

In Gear Swap » WTB: New or nearly new Gossamer Gear the one 2009 model or later.
February 14, 7:46pm

Sleeping Pad
I am a very cold sleeper so I need some extra insulation and I agree that the Women's Prolite does look appealing. If they didn't only come in purple I would probably own one by now and I&#...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Odd Sleeping Pad Question
February 14, 5:21pm

cdt
The 17oz weight for the CDT is without all the removable features so the Swift is actually lighter with all things included so if weight is your main priority then the Swift would be the best choic...

In GEAR » CDT vs Swift: UL Packs
February 13, 2:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.