BPL Community Profile

Patrick S (xpatrickxad) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Upper East TN
About Me Patrick S has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://patrickofeasttn.blogspot.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Patrick S

Showing 171 - 178 of 178 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

re:montrail
>>Montrail no longer makes half or wide sizes, which is unfortunate. Why on Earth would they do that? Montrails have been the best shoes I've owned and after my current pair wears out ...

In GEAR » Montrail Sabino Trail - First Impressions
February 17, 12:11pm

loft
its been said: hand wash, put it in a dryer on no heat with some clean tennis balls. I like to put mine in the washer and run the spin cycle just to get all the excess water out before I put it ...

In GEAR » How to restore the loft of a down bag.
February 12, 2:01pm

nice stove
It looks like you've got a solid system set up for you. I dig it. At first I was thinking I'd kill myself on those edges (knowing thats about how pretty of a job I'd do as well) but s...

In Make Your Own Gear » 2.2 ounce stove system
February 09, 5:13pm

RE smd
Ron explained everything. Took the right actions and the issue should be over. I'm not sure why it was an issue to begin with anyway or why it was handled the way it was? Can this thread be ...

In GEAR » SMD Lunar Solo E misinformation/copyright infringement
February 09, 9:46am

TD 2010
I live pretty close so I may just go to check it out. On my thru-hike last year I wanted to be ahead by the time Trail Days hit just to stay ahead of the crowds, but I was a pretty early season hik...

In Chaff » 2010 Trail Days- Are you Going?
February 08, 3:53pm

auto shade reflector
I had a friend that used a sun reflector for a car as a sole sleeping pad. It didn't provide much comfort, but he was a hammock guy. I figured it was a common thing for "those guys." ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cold Hindquarters
February 08, 12:33pm

hardrocks
I'm on my second pair of 08 Hardrocks. They probably have maybe 500 miles or so on them and have plenty of life left in them. My first pair lasted maybe 1200-1300 miles, but they were pretty ...

In GEAR » Montrail Streaks and Hardrocks
February 06, 4:57pm

cat stove
I used one of these for my AT thru last summer. Its pretty much a no-brainer. I made a windscreen out of some aluminum sheeting I got at the hardware store instead of the foil. It fit right inside...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cat Food Alcohol Stove
February 05, 10:21am

All Reader Reviews by Patrick S

Patrick S has posted no reviews.