Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 171 - 180 of 3585 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...359

Forum » Thread

Re: A note on trail yogurt
Thanks for the help on that.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My delicious high calorie breakfast mix
April 01, 9:18pm

Journals and Sketchbooks
Not exactly gear, but some might be interested. I've written poetry and sketched in the wilderness for as long as I've been traveling, but full sized sketchbooks can be cumbersome, espec...

In Make Your Own Gear » Journals and Sketchbooks
April 01, 7:56pm

Re: Re: Bigotry hiding behind religion?
All of which makes me believe the anti-Gay marriage/rights movement is more fueled by simple homophobia than taking a stand against sin. There certainly seems to be a double-standard in place here...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 31, 7:10pm

Bigotry hiding behind religion?
So according to scripture/doctrine, is being Gay any more or less of a sin than being an adulterer? Or liar? Or fornicator? Or coveter? Or taking the Lord's name in vain? It's my unders...

March 31, 1:17pm

Re: Re: My delicious high calorie breakfast mix
How do you make your trail yogurt?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My delicious high calorie breakfast mix
March 31, 12:54pm

Re: Re: Sub 5 pound - does it really matter?
No, it doesn't matter, its an arbitrary number. That said, I enjoy the process of seeing how minimalist I can push things and still cover all my bases. I certainly don't find it appropr...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sub 5 pound - does it really matter?
March 29, 3:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fundamental Oneness
What's the difference between inerrancy and authority Mitchell? While I'm not a Christian, inerrancy has always seemed, at least to me, to create the strongest position. If not inerrancy,...

March 29, 6:43am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fundamental Oneness
I can absolutely agree with many of the examples you give of people who live in hardship yet rise above or those that appear too be living well yet are miserable inside. But that's still a sim...

March 29, 12:33am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fundamental Oneness
Thank you. I'm pretty familiar with Christianity (primarily Evangelical and those with a belief in biblical innerancy) but I wasn't sure how you were using the term. I think that you and ...

March 28, 11:21pm

Re: Attaching to NeoAir
Just clamped and glued with seam grip. Beyond lengthening my pad, it's a trick I use on all my inflatables to keep the pillow in place. On closed cell foam, I add grommets.

In Make Your Own Gear » Cut NeoAir and Montbell pillow system
March 28, 8:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm