BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 171 - 180 of 3189 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...319

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: here
This is looking less and less like a political discussion and more and more like a four-way abusive relationship.

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
May 02, 1:00pm

Forget Kim Jong-un, here's Kayhan Kalhor
A little touch of beauty to make us that much more sane…. Kayhan Kalhor Live

In Chaff » Forget Kim Jong-un, here's Kayhan Kalhor
April 28, 2:23pm

River. (An overnight. 4/26/14)
Some thoughts and pictures. Sweeping the Garden: River.

In Post-Trip Reports » River. (An overnight. 4/26/14)
April 28, 11:39am

Re: Re: It's high time for some updated memes around here!
In all fairness, the Oath Keepers did say that they reject this statement and the values expressed in it. I find it deeply troubling that people wouldn't distance themselves as far as possible...

April 25, 8:44pm

It's high time for some updated memes around here!
“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said. "And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as sl...

April 25, 7:16pm

Re: Hormones and such
With all due respect, I think this is the worst possible place to attempt to have a discussion and debate about anything political or even remotely controversial. It's akin to having 20 peop...

In Chaff » Hormones and such
April 24, 8:02pm

Re: Re: Re: 130 miles in two days?
Try not to carry everything in your pack. The more you can get onto your bike, the more comfortable you'll be. Big miles with a heavy pack will leave you saddle sore as all hell. I don'...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » 130 miles in two days?
April 23, 7:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Irrational Solo Fear
Just keep going. David is right....it will diminish with greater time spent outside. Do it enough and you'll start finding it's just too exhausting to be scared.

In Philosophy & Technique » Irrational Solo Fear
April 23, 4:59pm

Mississippi Fred McDowell...
...is a far better use of my precious time than fighting with strangers on the internet about the Bundy Ranch. Mississippi Fred McDowell: John Henry Enjoy. And turn off the damned polit...

In Chaff » Mississippi Fred McDowell...
April 21, 11:21pm

Re: Random thoughts on Mortality and iPhones
Makes sense. My greatest concern is being connected 24/7. I'm not interested in a pocket device...it'll just suck me in.

In Chaff » Random thoughts on Mortality and iPhones
April 17, 10:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm