Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 171 - 180 of 3605 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...361

Forum » Thread

Thanks for putting this on Don. While I regretted not being able to be there on Saturday and meet more people, I enjoyed my night with you guys on Friday. I suspect I would't have been able t...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG/SOCAL 2015
April 12, 7:41pm

FS: Ti Goat Ptarmigan bivy
EDIT: Not for sale anymore, just found I broke one side of the zipper and put a hole in it on my last trip. Can't sell this in good conscience....

In Gear Swap » FS: Ti Goat Ptarmigan bivy
April 10, 12:19pm

Re: FS: Tenkara Kit
I'm interested, sent you an email….

In Gear Swap » FS: Tenkara Kit
April 10, 11:24am

Re: Re: Cat
Damnit, you got me.

In Chaff » Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
April 10, 9:37am

Re: Iwana still available
I'm interested, PMed a few questions….

In Gear Swap » FS: Tenkara USA Iwana 11' with extra grip, Daiwa Soyokaze 24sr (discontinued)
April 10, 9:29am

They're my favorite. You can have my idiot dog…. ____________ Ode to the Cat by Pablo Neruda The animals were imperfect, long-tailed, unfortunate in their heads. Little by little t...

In Chaff » Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
April 10, 8:43am

Re: Re: Martin Wittfooth (Painter)
The link above is him talking about his work…..

In Chaff » Martin Wittfooth (Painter)
April 09, 1:25pm

Martin Wittfooth (Painter)
Another artist I have to pass along…probably one of my favorite contemporary painters…. Martin Wittfooth Harvester, 60" x 48", oil on canvas, 2013 This...

In Chaff » Martin Wittfooth (Painter)
April 09, 9:38am

Atama Yama (Mt. Head): Koji Yamamura
I'm lecturing on the influence of Surrealism on contemporary art/film and showing some shorts in my class today. This is one of my absolute favorites. If possible, watch it with the sound cra...

In Chaff » Atama Yama (Mt. Head): Koji Yamamura
April 08, 9:27am

Re: nonbinding
It would have been useful if the piece actually mentioned the names and numbers of the bills so we can see specifics as well as who is sponsoring and voting for them. Without that information it...

In Chaff » Public land (USFS, BLM) sales clear Senate - NY Times
April 07, 1:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm