BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Guest

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 171 - 180 of 655 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: OIL: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
MPG really hasn't had time to impact but will. Mostly economy. Crude oil is priced differently to some degree (WTI vs Brent). Natural gas is certainly priced differently around the worl...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 15, 6:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
"What do they have to do with oil? " Nothing. Nor anything to do with wars. Others have suggested why we support them.

November 15, 6:07pm

Re: Re: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
Jerry I think our own oil dependency is around 2020. However pushing trucking industry to natural gas could speed that up. Doubt anybody knows for sure. What I find interesting is how terroris...

November 15, 6:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
We don't think we can solve, but try to keep from exploding. Wars are about oil in my opinion.

November 15, 5:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Valid combatant targets @ Dean
They have fought for a few thousand years why do we think it is going to change or that we understand. If you are a native of the area then maybe you do but the rest of us don't .

November 15, 4:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Single entity as judge, jury, executioner
"If one person does 25% of quota and the other 45%, maybe your quota is unreasonable - perfect example of how you have to compare " That's surprising. As opposed to seeing this as ...

November 14, 1:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Single entity as judge, jury, executioner
Why is it important to compare Obama to other presidents? What purpose does that serve when evaluating his job performance? President's voluntarily chose to run for a position that requires th...

November 14, 12:30pm

Re: Re: Single entity as judge, jury, executioner
"Her talk is quite blunt - not a push-over - yet she doesn't provoke escalation or bully people like that awful John Bolton." Jerry I respect and appreciate your comments, but I ha...

November 14, 10:18am

Re: Re: Single entity as judge, jury, executioner
"When the Republican politicians refuse to un-do the unfair, unpaid for tax cuts to rich people, Obama has to take it to the people who are in favor of this, to pressure them." You def...

November 14, 10:05am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Single entity as judge, jury, executioner
"yeah, what do you have against Susan Rice? Intelligent Calm/diplomatic - as opposed to that awful John Bolton, for example" Really outside Libya incident what do you know about ...

November 14, 7:44am

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm