Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 171 - 180 of 547 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...55

Forum » Thread

gem
It takes a real gem of a guy to make the previous statement concerning what CO2 'theorists' said and then come back and claim it is their amgiguity and contradiction. This is absurd. You wr...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 05, 3:53pm

Both ways
Rog, your statement below is confusing. The first sentence says CO2 theorists say the solar variations can explain a flatline in warming over the last decade. Then, in the last sentence you claim C...

August 05, 2:35pm

solar wind
You are probably going to talk about how Solar Wind blocks Cosmic rays. But, why do you leave out the fact the sun has been in a very low solar minimum with no sunspot activity through most of the ...

August 05, 12:05pm

possibilities
We don't know that's even him. Anyone could be behind the curtain. 2:00 is reasonable for night owls though!

August 04, 8:35pm

radio
Radio Free America

August 04, 7:44pm

AM 1090
He was on a radio program called Democracy Today or maybe it's Democracy Now. I don't think it's Democracy Yesterday - LOL. I listen every Saturday if I'm working. I'm a bit Dys...

August 04, 7:33pm

definition
Cameron - with that post you get a good look at Tattersalls 'character'. Ya sure ya bet ya. I was actually just listening to Dr Mueller on Democracy Today. Is that guy ever 2 faced. He ...

August 04, 6:59pm

BPL
I deleted my short comment here saying BPL should disallow Rog from posting unless BPL hires a full time blogger to balance Rog. I think the thread can be seen as educational and I believe it gives...

August 04, 6:30pm

unedited
You did not post unedited emails. You posted an editorial. I have read many of the unedited emails and people should know how corrupt what you posted is.

August 04, 6:24pm

distortion
Anyone that knows anything about the scandal knows how Rog and his buddies have totally distorted everything and they know how to take advantage of people that are less educated on the subject and ...

August 04, 6:14pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.