Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 171 - 180 of 534 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...54

Forum » Thread

Re: flying with GG LT4 poles
Dale, I have a pair of GG LT 4s and recently went through this exercise to fly mainland for my JMT thruhike in August. My usual practice: If I'm flying somewhere for a trip and I'll ha...

In GEAR » flying with GG LT4 poles
September 29, 10:58pm

Re: 2012 Murmur
Fred, PMs sent. thanks, Susan

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear 2012 Murmur Pack
September 29, 4:28pm

WTB: 2012 GoLite Poncho-Tarp
Looking for a Golite poncho-tarp in NWT or close to new condition. Thanks, Susan

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2012 GoLite Poncho-Tarp
September 29, 3:57pm

WTB: Gossamer Gear 2012 Murmur Pack
I am interested in a GG 2012 Murmur in NWT or very close to new condition. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear 2012 Murmur Pack
September 29, 3:28am

FS: Ponchos - NWT
I have two ponchos for sale. Both are NWT and have never been used. Not really UL, but they're good, popular tried-and-true pieces of gear. Prices include shipping in U.S. Paypal preferred,...

In Gear Swap » FS: Ponchos - NWT
September 28, 12:35am

GG Murmur vs. Kumo
The Murmur is listed as one size with the same dimensions as the Kumo, which comes in M or L. So my question is, is the Murmur closer to the M or the L size Kumo?

In GEAR » GG Murmur vs. Kumo
September 26, 5:25pm

Just a thought.
Emily, Have you considered changing your cookware? A good titanium pot with handles may weigh much less than the types of cookware you mentioned and you would no longer need the lifts. Susna

In GEAR » pot lifters
September 26, 5:23pm

Re: Bags
Russ, I found mine at Lowe's. I believe I also saw them at Home Depot, only a tad more expensive. Susan

In Gear Swap » WTB compactor bag
September 26, 5:06pm

Interested in Tarp
I'm interested in the tarp, Few Q's: how much does it weigh and what are the dimensions?

In Gear Swap » random clothing and gear clear out
September 26, 1:11pm

Re: RE: GG The One
Dale, Thanks for the shout out. Retail value of the tent was $295.00 + I believe $25-35.00 for seamsealing. Susan

In Gear Swap » FS: GG TheOne Solo Tent - 2011
September 26, 12:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.