Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 171 - 180 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Is this list good for overnighters or longer trips?

In Gear Lists » new summer gear list.
June 23, 5:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Princeton Tec EOS
people keep saying EOSR I only see the EOS and EOS II is the EOSR the same as the EOS II ?

In GEAR » Best flashlight
June 02, 6:50pm

I like it.
I have been looking at the Fenix site all night and torn between the LD10 and LD01 AAA vs AA . I do like the Idea of the diffuser but don't know if it will work with the LD01 model. This ...

June 01, 8:14pm

Decided to take a closer look at the Fenix lights but what is there true website. or There are so many lights is almost con...

June 01, 7:45pm

Re: princeton
Have you used the E-lite. I just checked out a video on it. I wonder if there is a light similar that would use just a standard AAA battery?

In GEAR » photo light question
May 31, 6:35pm

re; lights
Dave what do you think of your lights?

May 31, 6:21pm

so what did you buy?

In GEAR » Photon Pro vs Fenix L0D
April 07, 7:28pm

I just wonder if anybody had compare the photon lights to the competitors like pulsar II. $9.50 Or the pilot

April 07, 6:49pm

alcohol container
What is the best spill proof container for carrying alcohol fuel?

In GEAR » alcohol container
April 07, 6:27pm

light compared
Just wondering before I order one how these compare to the other single leds? I see princeton tec makes one and some others. Any opinions to why they are so popular?

April 07, 5:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.