BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 171 - 180 of 228 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

The downside of the Bay
I am glad that you were able to meet your sale price on Ebay, but like other sellers have realized it is unfortunate that Ebay and maybe PP (depending on how you accepted payment) probably ate up $...

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineering Bags
March 15, 4:40am

ULA
I will add another vote for the ULA. Not to eliminate the other options, but I can tell you that I went through the following before settling on the ULA Circuit -- Camp Trails circa 1995, typic...

In GEAR » Which Gear to Replace for 3 month AT Hike
March 13, 10:38am

Jetboil Sol Ti Companion Cup
I was happy to see the new Sol Ti cup listed as a separate accessory on the Jetboil website recently (although still pricey at $69.95 MSRP). It lists compatibility with all the existing and new sy...

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol Ti Companion Cup
March 09, 7:40am

That worked!
Thanks. That one did the trick. Glad I checked back on the thread.

In Gear Deals » REQ: STP Code 25% off + $2.95 sh
March 06, 11:31am

Thanks
Looks like you need to spend $100 to use that one. I guess the other I was looking for did expire at midnight last night. Bummer. Thanks anyway.

March 06, 7:33am

REQ: STP Code 25% off + $2.95 sh
Can someone share the 3-time use coupon code that they received via e-mail for Sierra Trading Post 25% off plus $2.95 shipping? Would like to make a purchase. Please PM me. Thanks in advance, Mark

March 06, 6:50am

PM Sent for Thermolite
:)

In Gear Swap » A small closet clearing
January 18, 12:17pm

Patience
I picked up a 2-year sub around those prices earlier in 2010 and it took a while to get the first issue, but they did come (sorry, can't remember exactly how long). I can say that I haven'...

In Gear Deals » Anyone received their Backpacker Magazine yet?
January 02, 11:05am

Pizza Ramen
Pizza Ramen is easy to put together, but I would go FBC-style and avoid the cleanup. Now that Hormel has bite size pepperoni available it is even easier. Recipe can be found here -- http://ww...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Jetboil
December 27, 2:59pm

Jetboil stabilizer
Been looking for one of these. Sending PM.

In Gear Swap » FS: Small things
November 05, 11:04am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.