BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 171 - 180 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Price drop bump
Removed the sold item pics and dropped the remaining 2 items by $10 each. Last chance before they head to the Bay. Thanks, Mark Remaining items sent to Ebay.

In Gear Swap » Jackets, Layers, Aether 60 and GG Pocket
November 01, 2:51pm

Sold items noted
All items that have either been sold or sold pending payment are noted in my OP. All PMs have been replied to. The Aether and the Windwall are currently still available. Thanks, Mark

October 31, 7:10am

Jackets, Layers, Aether 60 and GG Pocket
I finally have my kit close to my liking, so it is time to get rid of some items that I picked up along the way or I don't use anymore. Some of these came from others on GS and I just don'...

October 30, 6:48pm

Props
+1 for the Fat Tire prop. One of the top 10 things I strongly dislike about Ohio :)

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR E-Wing
October 26, 6:46pm

PM Sent
:)

In Gear Swap » WTB: Luxury Lite UL Cot
October 26, 10:29am

GoLite Received
Received today. Nice jacket - awesome condition. Thanks again.

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Titan, Crocs RX, Golite Phantasm Jacket
September 30, 9:47pm

I would like the Golite
E-mail inbound to you. Thx

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Titan, Crocs RX, Golite Phantasm Jacket
September 25, 6:12pm

Smuckers singles
I try to grab a few extra of these when I find them offered (usually at hotels, etc.) -- http://onlinestore.smucker.com/display_product.cfm?prod_id=330&cat_id=22

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Peanut butter lovers - what do you carry it in
September 17, 1:14pm

ULA Backpacks on Ebay
A few ULAs turned up on the Bay in the last couple of days in case anyone is looking for one and fits the profile (pack/belt sizings)... http://sporting-goods.shop.ebay.com/Backpacks-/36108/i.ht...

In Gear Deals » ULA Backpacks on Ebay
September 14, 9:57am

Medium weight
I can add that my medium Litespeed with zero modifications weighs in on my scale at 40.3 oz. (2 lbs. 8.3 oz.). Nice mods, might need to do the framesheet one myself if I end up keeping the pack. ...

In Gear Swap » GoLite 2008 Litespeed for Sale
September 03, 7:09am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.