BPL Community Profile

Thom Darrah (thomdarrah) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern Oregon
About Me Owner of TrailLite Designs; Developing unique gear for the ultra light adventurer.
CityKlamath Falls
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.traillitedesigns.com
My PDF Gear ListUL Gear (Summer)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thom Darrah

Showing 171 - 180 of 1377 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...138

Forum » Thread

Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
Ryan states early in his article; "In reviewing, in the past 12 months, what has come out of (what used to be) the most exciting part of the ultralight backpacking niche - the cottage indus...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
December 31, 9:26am

HMG Traverse Shelter
Mike, thanks for the update. I'm look forward to seeing the two man version of this shelter become available in the future.

In GEAR » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Traverse Shelter
December 12, 8:11am

MLD "Son of Newt" Pack
From the MLD Facebook site! Glimpse of the new soon to be released Son of Newt. All info TBA.

In GEAR » MLD "Son of Newt"
December 11, 9:03pm

George Matthews
I'm thinking maybe a group picture at the end of the run with a banner stating: "BPL.R2R2R.2012 / We Ran For George" (or something to that effect) All runners could sign it and...

In Chaff » R.I.P. George Matthews
December 08, 11:38am

MLD TrailStar - Cuben
From the MLD Facebook site; "Cuben Fiber TrailStar is now an order option on the TrailStar Product Page. We will start taking orders now and building then in Mid-Late january as part of the...

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar - Cuben
December 07, 7:30am

MLD. 2.5 Pack
The new MLD 2.5 pack is slightly smaller then the MLD 3.7 pack. The MLD 3.7 is roughly the size of the MLD Burn (main pack volume) with a 1,500 ci volume and dimensions of 9.75" x 5.5"...

In GEAR » MLD 2.5 Pack
December 05, 11:48am

MLD 2.5 Pack
"A Simple Pack for Simple Needs" http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=188 The MLD 2.5 pack is a smaller volume version of the MLD 3.7 pack whic...

In GEAR » MLD 2.5 Pack
December 05, 7:04am

Minimalist Shoe
Brooks has just recently launched their "Pure" line of minimalist shoes including the following models; PureConnect (road) PureFlow (road) PureGrit (trail) PureCadence (road) Runni...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoe Question
December 01, 6:27pm

Kids pack suggestions??
I had Ron make my daughter a custom XS MLD Burn. The pack turned out perfect (thanks Ron) and my daughter likes that her pack matches her dads. Other great options would be to have Chris Zimmer ...

In GEAR » Kids pack suggestions??
November 28, 9:11am

MLD Newt is back!
Great news! "Return of the NEWT. Newt pack is now up on the site for order. They will start shipping in one week. 2012 version does not have the hydration port."

In GEAR » MLD Newt is back!
November 27, 2:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Thom Darrah

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Streak
The new Montrail Streak is a very nice shoe for mixed terrain running. I ran a five mile loop with the shoes right out of the box, with no break in period, and the shoe performed great. No hot spots o...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
April 18, 6:27pm