BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 171 - 180 of 1247 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...125

Forum » Thread

Aeon films
Aeon has started curating short films and has a number that might interest folks here--freediving, running, cabin living and some more. http://aeon.co/film/

In On the Web » Aeon films
November 25, 9:44pm

Re: Multiple use?
zpacks multipack If the zipper doesn't appeal, I bet Joe would make you one with a flap closure so you could use it open-topped.

In GEAR » Work Apron - Anything like it?
November 25, 9:41am

personal experience
If I am moving, it has to be quite cold before I need arm- and leg-specific insulation. Vest plus gloves works very well for me.

In Philosophy & Technique » Getting warm, staying warm, & vice versa
November 25, 9:37am

Re: Re: New River
It is so, so very fun. :) My summer setup weighs in close to 10 lbs even. This is packraft plus accessories (cruiser deck, thigh straps, booster seat), paddle, pfd, inflation bag and repair...

In Packrafting » New to packrafting (need recommendations)
November 24, 7:28pm

edging
Not the rock climbing kind. The kind where I research and look at gear without ever allowing myself to buy it...

In GEAR » GEAR FETISHES ;o)
November 24, 9:18am

Re: Re: Re: The WInd River High Route
Quick, everyone go harass anyone who's ever published any information on the SHR.

In Post-Trip Reports » A Complete Guide to the Wind River High Route - mile for mile, the finest non-technical Alpine route in North America
November 21, 10:22pm

ok?
I'm not seeing the utility of this article. There's nothing here about simplifying meal planning or eating except the convenience of buying pre-packaged. That's a weak justification, ea...

In Editor's Roundtable » Simplifying Expedition Food With Single Serving Sized Packages
November 20, 3:36pm

Re: Bull$h!t- Cruz’s Father Suggests Placing Atheists in ‘Camps’"
He is on record more than once about the atheist = perversion and molestation crap. Presumably if there had been camp talk during those speeches it would have been remarked on as well.

In Chaff » Ted Cruz’s Father Suggests Placing Atheists in ‘Camps’
November 17, 6:37pm

Re: Ted Cruz’s Father Suggests Placing Atheists in ‘Camps’
I know when I became an atheist, the first things I did were join the local chapter of FWB (Fun With Beastiality) and sign up for a two week retreat at nihilism camp.

In Chaff » Ted Cruz’s Father Suggests Placing Atheists in ‘Camps’
November 17, 2:38pm

Traversing the Adirondacks by Foot and Packraft
Really, really good.

In Editor's Roundtable » Traversing the Adirondacks by Foot and Packraft
November 16, 10:14am

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.