BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 171 - 180 of 1236 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...124

Forum » Thread

I can't even describe this
Screw it.

In On the Web » I can't even describe this
November 12, 9:16am

The chronic conditions complaint thread
Having a costochondritis flare today. The whole front of my chest feels like someone took a hammer to it. What do you have to complain about?

In Chaff » The chronic conditions complaint thread
November 11, 12:10pm

This Veteran's Day / The Dirtbag Diaries
Finished the podcast. Thanks for posting, Ian.

In Chaff » This Veteran's Day / The Dirtbag Diaries
November 11, 9:48am

Re: This Veteran's Day / The Dirtbag Diaries
My hometown congreesman had an op-ed about "supporting veterans every day." He voted against ending the shutdown. Disgusting POS.

In Chaff » This Veteran's Day / The Dirtbag Diaries
November 11, 9:05am

Mosquito net
Off the Mark, Mark Parisi

In On the Web » Mosquito net
November 11, 6:55am

Re: Re: Ideology.
The whole premise of the site is an ideology. There is literally a subforum with "philosophy" in the title. People who engage on BPL bring their own ideologies to the table that influence...

In Community Support Forum » BPL wants input on proposed forum code of conduct
November 10, 11:37am

Re: Re: I want to be a millennial when I retire...
Old people need to decide once and for all whether millenials are lazy and entitled or entrepeneurial free spirits. I need to know what stereotypes to fail to live up to, here.

In Chaff » I want to be a millennial when I retire...
November 09, 7:24am

feedback
That every visitor, whether lurker or poster, will feel welcome and safe participating in a community where people respect and honor each other in spite of who they are, rather than because of who ...

November 02, 5:50pm

Re: Comments on subjectivity
And why would the commentary be only via the support forum? Wouldn't you prefer a healthy debate (even if it were moderated) that would generate something everyone felt they could take ownershi...

November 02, 1:29pm

Reality check.
Read Luc Mehl's blog. Read his and other first hand experiences of the Brooks Range in winter. Roman Dial, Forrest McCarthy. You are in fantasy land if you think short trips in New England or M...

In Winter Hiking » Crazy winter hiking dream
November 02, 1:05pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.