BPL Community Profile

John Martin (snapyjohn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific NW
About Me I have just seen the light.
CityKennewick
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Martin

Showing 171 - 180 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

GG
I logged in an got mine

In Gear Deals » $35 off GG Gorilla
May 06, 12:03am

Gregory Z65 Backpack - $86
Steep and cheap Small size Gregory Z65 Backpack - 3600-4332cu in:

In Gear Deals » Gregory Z65 Backpack - $86
May 05, 9:20pm

Tents
I researched all the looking last year and came up with the Big Agnes Copper Spur 3. I have been to 6 REI garage sales have purchased a myriad of tents. I clean them properly and sell them on crai...

In GEAR » Please help recommend a double-wall, 2-3 person, freestanding tent.
April 14, 10:58pm

Layers
Look at 6pm.com for deals on Patagonia Capilene baselayers. You can get them for $20 for the 1 and 2. I really like them. The wool is softer but it is much more. A nano puff or down sweater is nice...

In GEAR » New to Backpacking need Clothing
April 14, 11:28am

Xl
I am a 24 1/2 inch torso. I purchased large and a week later I purchases an Xl. The fit on the Xl seemed ok. I have a large torso and short legs. They both work for me but I decided to keep the lar...

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit XL
April 14, 11:09am

Daddy Daughter Thru Hikers
I am so impressed and a little envious. I also have two girls Allison five and Aimee 3. Alli has Aspergers a form of autism. I found that hiking is a great form of therapy for her. We hike together...

In Editor's Roundtable » Eleven Years Old on the PCT
April 14, 12:19am

CIRCUIT
BUMP

April 13, 10:47pm

FS Absorka Large
Backpaking Light Absorka New large with large hipbelt New $110 CONUS

In Gear Swap » FS Absorka Large
April 11, 11:14pm

ULA Circuit XL
ULA Circuit XL Wih XL hipbelt New $160 Shipped CONUS

April 11, 11:09pm

Gear recycling for profit
First let me say how valuable this forum is to me. The information and sense of community are very improtant to me. The gear swap is vital. I can't find this affordable UL gear anywhere else. ...

In Gear Swap » Question for the MODS
April 08, 12:47pm

All Reader Reviews by John Martin

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4
I have a Copper Spur UL3 and now a UL4. I thought the 4 would be a wider 3. It has some differences. There are a couple of differences. The vestibules there are two and they are big. The vestibules ha...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 21, 9:21pm

Exped Synmat 7 DLX
Exped has Amazing customer service and inovative products. My brother got a Synmat 7 DLX he got at REI. The pad had a defect. He called Kaj at Exped. Kaj asked him to take a picture and then cut off o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 02, 9:57pm