Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 171 - 180 of 396 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...40

Forum » Thread

Rubbish
Haha, the Scutum aka Power Lizard UL. Really saggy, end struts can't be operated in minus temperatures, and tiny - how they think to fit in two people there is a miracle for me, but that's ...

In GEAR » Vaude 2 person 2.2lb double wall tent
February 24, 6:25am

Puukko II
I recommend the one I have, obviously =) Its a work knife so lacks any decoration, but here are some other ones. If you fancy any of them, then I can go buy you one (you only pay for the Puukko + s...

In GEAR » Wood cutting knife?
February 23, 6:15am

Link
Here was a link. Please go to the MLD site yourself and look for it. Well, it could be a lightweight alternative to a normal PFD. Its aimed clearly at the UL Packafting community, so those need ...

In GEAR » MLD "The Thing"
February 23, 6:09am

Puukko
You'll get plenty of different opinions on this one. I have a BushBuddy Ultra, Ti-Tri + Inferno and a Bushcooker, and there is only one knife I carry when going out with a wood burning stov...

In GEAR » Wood cutting knife?
February 23, 3:25am

VBL Suit
Hmmm, I do think that you need VBL gloves and socks with it, otherwise it is not worth the effort. Usually a person perspires most through feet and hands, so if you only have your body covered it s...

In GEAR » 6.3 oz VB Suit
February 22, 11:35pm

ULA
Hmm, curious to see the new pack. A panel loader should be interesting, although I'm more of a toploader-kind-of-guy. Plus I have my Ohm, still build when ULA was run by Brian =) I'd do ...

In GEAR » ULA Camino
February 22, 11:20pm

ZPacks
Hei Gary, thank you! I'd really like to interview Joe, but he was interviewed here not too far back, and I am not certain if an interview with me would add more value at the time being. Maybe l...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
February 22, 10:54pm

LighHeart Gear
It was a bit silent here, with me being hiking. Nevertheless, Here is the next interview, featuring Judy Gross from LightHeart Gear. Interviews should now continue as usual =)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
February 22, 12:30am

Bags
I store mine in the storage bags they come with, as otherwise they do take too much space. If you got space-a-plenty, just put them on the bed as you do already. How does the new bag loft? Do y...

In GEAR » Down Bag Compressed by Manufacturer?
February 21, 9:16am

Multiuse
>>For me, it would be $225, since I don't have the TiGoat poles. Also, the BPL pole, due to it's strengthened lower shaft has some potential for multi-use, such as a lower tarp pole, ...

In GEAR » Titanium Goat Tenkara Rod
February 21, 6:01am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.