BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 171 - 180 of 1421 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...143

Forum » Thread

30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
Ammon, If you only want the pad (and not the additional cover & foam), there's also the new NeoAir Camper: http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/mattresses/camp-and-comfort/neoai...

In GEAR » 30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
November 20, 7:02pm

Re: Hemingway’s Big Two-Hearted
Always look forward to your adventures, Ike. By the way, this line really must be the only words on your tombstone someday: "It was a bad day to be out on the water without underwear.&qu...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hemingway’s Big Two-Hearted
November 20, 1:46pm

FS: XTherm small, Klymit XLite still for sale
Sleeping pads are still for sale

In Gear Swap » FS: Skyscape Trekker, XTherm small, Klymit XLite, TNF Triumph Anorak
November 17, 11:14pm

FS: Hunka Hunka Burnin' Jackets and a Ridgerest
"Upon request, I'll also include an autographed copy of a closeup pic of my vasectomy....." Like we can't already get that on the internet!

In Gear Swap » FS: Hunka Hunka Burnin' Jackets and a Ridgerest
November 16, 9:27pm

CDT Sleep System Debate!
I think you should put more money and ounces into a solid 2-piece sleeping pad system, with a 1/8" CCF pad (or keep your Ridgerest although it will be bulkier) and a full-length (or women-spec...

In GEAR » CDT Sleep System Debate!
November 16, 9:21pm

Help identify my puffy!
Maybe the Catalyst? I had posted a REALLY long URL for google images but it was driving me crazy. Here's where the original image came from: http://www.gearscan.com/items/TNF5769 Th...

In GEAR » Help identify my puffy!
November 15, 10:09pm

SAR shirt
Dan, If you are interested in the Columbia shirt that Dale mentions, send me a PM with a way to contact you. I live near Columbia's employee HQ and might be able to help you.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » SAR shirt
November 15, 10:27am

PCT 2014
Bill D., I'm not advocating for any action from any hiker and even anyone who just lives in California. Also, your advice is sound to wait and see what conditions will be like in six months...

In Gear Lists » PCT 2014
November 11, 6:19pm

Interesting concept/product: Foldable Origami Kayak
Caveat: before anyone chimes in about how this is not something useful for them or for packrafting in general, I'm only posting this because I thought the concept was interesting: http://ww...

In GEAR » Interesting concept/product: Foldable Origami Kayak
November 11, 5:58pm

Re: PCT 2014: California on track for driest year on record
Bill, I imagine that the folks at the National Weather Center are also aware of the pattern(s) of California precipitation. I only posted it because I coincidentally heard this on NPR today; tha...

In Gear Lists » PCT 2014
November 11, 2:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.