BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 171 - 180 of 1431 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...144

Forum » Thread

The Other Fly
"Why oh why did they put a fly on the undies that covers my willy? I can bend and roll and still miss the hole, so the (w)hole thing seems rather silly. What's even worse, and seems like...

In GEAR » The Other Fly --The Ridiculous One in your Baselayer
December 04, 8:11am

Re: The Other Fly --The Ridiculous One in your Baselayer
Icebreaker makes wool briefs and boxers w/o a fly.

In GEAR » The Other Fly --The Ridiculous One in your Baselayer
December 04, 12:09am

Hydration bladder with zip and threads for sawyer mini?
Christopher, I think it's easier to have the regular bladder(s) and then have a scoop for water. I use the lower half of an older platypus or MSR bladder. Much easier to fill this and pour f...

In GEAR » Hydration bladder with zip and threads for sawyer mini?
December 02, 2:39pm

Layer education for novice
Tad, I almost always seem to have 4 layers with me. The first 2 can be worn separately or together; the windshirt paired with either or both for wind, warmth or light misty weather). The rain sh...

In GEAR » Layer education for novice
November 30, 12:40pm

Wife needs wide-neck thermal tops for under business attire
Have you checked titlenine.com or athleta.com? My wife seems to get one of those catalogs in the mail every other day. They have a lot of yoga-inspired and workout clothes but seem to have a hig...

In GEAR » Wife needs wide-neck thermal tops for under business attire
November 30, 11:04am

Best prices on NeoAir Xlites?
Dustin, Just beat me to it! Basegear is located in Beaverton and I've picked up some stuff there before. I have no connection to them, except that they are local to me and have no problem re...

In GEAR » Best prices on NeoAir Xlites?
November 29, 12:02pm

FS: XTherm small and Klymit XLite
Bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Skyscape Trekker, XTherm small, Klymit XLite, TNF Triumph Anorak
November 28, 9:41pm

Re: MYOG Freestanding Hooped Bivy
I'm constantly amazed at the creativity of people here on BPL. Very cool, well done, Kevin!

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Freestanding Hooped Bivy
November 28, 9:35pm

Re: WTB: Camp Corsa Axe
I just saw the Corsa on sale the other day at the Portland REI; strange thing is I cannot find it on the REI website, even though they carry other C.A.M.P. products. If you live near an REI, you mi...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Camp Corsa Axe
November 26, 1:28pm

30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
Backcountrygear.com (located in Eugene) has them for 20% off already: http://www.backcountrygear.com/therm-a-rest-neoair-camper.html Maybe worth waiting for actual Black Friday deals, I'm...

In GEAR » 30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
November 20, 8:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.