BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 171 - 180 of 1361 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...137

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: chafe
I'd like to combine multiple threads and suggest a complete shave followed by an alpaca merkin.

In GEAR » Chafing Prevention
September 16, 10:21pm

Boulder
Gary: how's your part of Boulder? I went to CU and can't believe some of the photos I'm seeing, although I do remember Boulder Creek getting fairly high at certain times of the year.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BREAKING NEWS: 2 HIKERS STRANDED ON LONGS PEAK
September 13, 3:26pm

2014 AT NOBO gear list
Allen, I haven't done the AT so take this with the proverbial grain of salt: I agree with Jennifer about a dedicated sleep baselayer and ditching the silk liner. Subtracting the weight of...

In Gear Lists » 2014 AT NOBO gear list
September 13, 3:22pm

re: The Trap Hills: Brief Analysis and Introspection
Travis, First of all, nice photos. They remind me of parts of NW Arkansas, where I grew up (the topography is probably similar). Secondly, I feel that is always good to pay attention to how you&...

In Post-Trip Reports » The Trap Hills: Brief Analysis and Introspection
September 11, 11:18pm

Re: synthetic post...3 items questioned
1. ArcTeryx Atom vest. I think of a synthetic vest as something to wear on the move, so I don't mind the non-insulated sides. Plus, I got it on sale. 2. First Ascent Igniter. It lists at 14 ...

In GEAR » synthetic post...3 items questioned
September 11, 12:44am

Re: Re: How can I create the comments below photos like in an article?
Hmmm..... more description is needed.... Thanks, Greg. It works!

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » How can I create the comments below photos like in an article?
September 08, 9:59pm

Gear List for 5 day Wonderland Trail
I was going to see if you wanted company, but I definitely can't do it this week. Have a great trip and I look forward to the trip report!

In Gear Lists » Gear List for 5 day Wonderland Trail
September 08, 6:39pm

Gear List for 5 day Wonderland Trail
When are you going, Ian?

In Gear Lists » Gear List for 5 day Wonderland Trail
September 08, 4:25pm

8/30-9/1 solo tour of Humphrey's Basin
James, That looks like an amazing part of the Sierra. I understand about getting out for only short trips and looks like you were able to plan a route that got you the best of the Sierra while f...

In Post-Trip Reports » 8/30-9/1 solo tour of Humphrey's Basin
September 08, 12:00pm

WTB Boys Rain Parka
Could he use a men's medium?

In Gear Swap » WTB Boys Rain Parka
September 06, 5:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.