BPL Community Profile

Ryan Linn (ryan.c.linn) - BPL Guest

My Locale Maine!
About Me I've worked for the Appalachian Mountain Club and Green Mountain Club for several seasons. I led a trail crew in Vermont for the Vermont Youth Conservation Corps near Stratton Mountain. I hope to continue working on or near hiking trails, although the seasonal work thing is hard to sustain over the long run. We'll see how that goes...

AT 2007, New England Trail 2009, PCT 2010. CDT...?
My Website URLhttp://guthook.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Linn

Showing 171 - 180 of 510 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...51

Forum » Thread

Southern NH Hikers
Once again, I've been without computer access for too long, and I want to get back into the BPL community now that I have a steady residence. I just moved to Southern New Hampshire (Keene). ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Southern NH Hikers
August 31, 7:04am

Re: wow..
I'm a bit surprised about this, too. I like my Wild Oasis in silnylon, but an even lighter cuben one would be great. If only I had a job.... If you still have this in the spring, Jason, maybe I...

In Gear Swap » FS: Cuben SMD Wild Oasis
August 26, 6:47pm

Re: DeFeet Wool-E-Ator vs. Darn Tough Merino Wool 1/4 Sock Mesh
I've only used each type for a hundred or so miles, so my impression of them could change. The darn toughs have been more durable for me, but they are also much stiffer. Both socks get very cru...

In GEAR » DeFeet Wool-E-Ator vs. Darn Tough Merino Wool 1/4 Sock Mesh
August 20, 4:36am

Re: Cuben SMD Wild Oasis
That is a thing of beauty. Makes me wish I had the spare cash laying around. When did SMD start making cuben Wild Oases? Or is this your own design?

In Gear Swap » FS: Cuben SMD Wild Oasis
August 17, 4:21am

Re: I think they may be in stock here
Hmm. I hesitated and now the smalls are out of stock there, too. I emailed CAMP's customer service, and they said they didn't have the sizing info, except that it runs small (euro fit). ...

In GEAR » CAMP Magic Pants
August 17, 4:16am

Re: Re: CAMP Magic Pants
Good point, Konrad. The montbells are quite a bit cheaper. They seem to be out of stock in my size just about everywhere, though. I should probably wait for next season's version anyway...

August 16, 4:47am

Re: magic jacket
Good to know, Jeff. I think I'm going to go for it sooner or later. Unfortunately I'm a little hesitant because their website has no sizing info, and their customer service email people don...

August 15, 7:42pm

CAMP Magic Pants
Does anyone have any experience with CAMP's Magic Pants (or jacket)? CAMP's website has terribly little info on them, but a 3.0 oz wind pant sounds fine to me. I wonder what the performance...

August 15, 8:02am

Re: Moved to New Hampshire
Weird. I was going to post something like this in the near future as well. I'll be moving to Keene with my girlfriend at the end of August, and I'm hoping to do lots of hiking all over VT a...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Moved to New Hampshire
May 19, 7:09am

Sold
Whoops, forgot to change the status of this. It sold a few days ago.

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Vapor Trail
May 15, 8:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Linn

Ryan Linn has posted no reviews.