Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 171 - 180 of 815 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...82

Forum » Thread

Re: aquamira during pregnancy
In the whole scope of things, we know very little about the effects chemicals can have on us....particularly embryogenesis. We do know that the developing embryo can be extremely sensitive to extre...

In GEAR » aquamira during pregnancy
March 16, 3:40pm

Another item...
Was going to mention my Tyvek project but see that it was already in the thread. Can't say enough good things about that. $10 well spent! No sewing experience required for the jacket. Anothe...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gear Hacking Goodness : Duct Tape, Tyvek, Subway bags, and other magical materials
March 15, 9:41pm

Re: Re: @Ben
"But it is convenient not having to "aim" the sawyer into an open reservoir." "Simple tubing and the inline adapters included with the Squeeze will do this without the q...

In GEAR » That "Hydration Revolution" from Sawyer
March 14, 7:23pm

Re: LT4s
Thanks, Art. That rubber thing is actually a threaded insert of sorts. Tighten the screw and it pulls the embedded nut upwards which expands the rubber.

In GEAR » Ruta Locura/TiGoat & GG LT4S poles. How do the straps attach?
March 12, 6:04pm

Thanks!
Thanks, guys! It's also good to hear from someone who has ordered from Jackson Sports. Chaff - Did you receive your items USPS?

In GEAR » Questions for those who have imported gear from the UK to the US
March 12, 11:09am

Thanks, everyone!
Seeing these replies alleviates my concerns....at least some what. Being that this is a PFD (albeit small one) and will be in a bigger box, I wonder if it might garner a bit more attn than say &quo...

March 12, 9:34am

Ruta Locura/TiGoat & GG LT4S poles. How do the straps attach?
Are the straps held into the tubes with rubber expanding nuts such as the one pictured below?

In GEAR » Ruta Locura/TiGoat & GG LT4S poles. How do the straps attach?
March 12, 9:16am

Re: Re: Questions for those who have imported gear from the UK to the US
Thanks for the additional replies, guys. I'm leery of ordering due to what seems like a "too good to be true" price, and complex importing rules. The retailer assures me they do no...

March 11, 12:52pm

Re: Re: Questions for those who have imported gear from the UK to the US
Thanks, Jake. Is the VAT something that the seller would charge? They tell me no other charges will be charged by them.

March 11, 10:11am

Questions for those who have imported gear from the UK to the US
The item of interest is a PFD (buoyancy aid, life vest) and is being sold for $118.07 + $22.09 postage. For those with experience in importing from the UK to the US, what extra (hidden) fees can...

March 11, 9:45am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.