Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 171 - 180 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

RE: Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude 50% off now $125, two left
One more, it's a size regular by the way.

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude 50% off now $125, two left
June 27, 12:01pm

20/15/15 Sale at EMS Online and B&M
Hoping this isn't a dup, I don't see it listed previously...this is for EMS Online and brick and mortar: 20/15/15 Sale, June 18 thru July 8, 2008 Now through July 8, we will take 20% of...

In Gear Deals » 20/15/15 Sale at EMS Online and B&M
June 27, 11:59am

Nikwax
Nikwax is another product - REI and EMS carry it if you have one nearby and REI has many reviews by users. They have a tech wash and TX Direct Wash-in that would clean and revitalize the DWR. The...

In GEAR » How to Restore DWR
June 26, 10:58am

Go for a hike then try on shoes
What I do is go hiking first then go to the store and try on shoes since your feet will be swollen then. If you have to buy online or the store is a long ways away, I suppose you could buy a f...

In GEAR » How much bigger do you buy your shoes?
June 25, 11:08am

Just grab the browser add-on
Everyone should just go to steepandcheap.com, click on 'alerts' and grab the add-on for their browser of choice, that way you at a glance know what's up for grabs on steepandcheap.

In Gear Deals » Montrail Hardrocks @ steepandcheap.com
June 24, 11:20am

I was unhappy with mine
I didn't have this specific model but rather another, the Alterra, and was rather unhappy with it. Within a year: The plastic body that covered the watch was peeling off and the band cracke...

In GEAR » Altimeter watch
June 20, 11:18am

Re: Cheapest UL food challenge
I would agree, should be calories/ounce - this avoids the whole cost variability and homemade stuff isn't an issue.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Cheapest UL food challenge
June 04, 11:55am

Mr Land Lord
you might want to check out the forums on http://www.mrlandlord.com/

In Chaff » LEASING OUT A HOUSE DURING A THRU-HIKE
June 03, 11:31am

Dude, get em cheap from Sportsmans Guide
You can get them for 50 bucks from http://www.sportsmansguide.com if your ok with the celery color, sizes 8 - 13 mens. Reseller Ratings on them are a mixed bag, my brother never had an issue with ...

In GEAR » Montrail Namche and similar boots
May 30, 8:18pm

Brightness
If it's too bright, I've heard of people using scotch tape. A more permanent solution is going over the outside of the lantern with fine grit sandpaper.

In Editor's Roundtable » Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
May 29, 7:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.