November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 171 - 180 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

RE: Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude 50% off now $125, two left
One more, it's a size regular by the way.

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude 50% off now $125, two left
June 27, 12:01pm

20/15/15 Sale at EMS Online and B&M
Hoping this isn't a dup, I don't see it listed previously...this is for EMS Online and brick and mortar: 20/15/15 Sale, June 18 thru July 8, 2008 Now through July 8, we will take 20% of...

In Gear Deals » 20/15/15 Sale at EMS Online and B&M
June 27, 11:59am

Nikwax is another product - REI and EMS carry it if you have one nearby and REI has many reviews by users. They have a tech wash and TX Direct Wash-in that would clean and revitalize the DWR. The...

In GEAR » How to Restore DWR
June 26, 10:58am

Go for a hike then try on shoes
What I do is go hiking first then go to the store and try on shoes since your feet will be swollen then. If you have to buy online or the store is a long ways away, I suppose you could buy a f...

In GEAR » How much bigger do you buy your shoes?
June 25, 11:08am

Just grab the browser add-on
Everyone should just go to, click on 'alerts' and grab the add-on for their browser of choice, that way you at a glance know what's up for grabs on steepandcheap.

In Gear Deals » Montrail Hardrocks @
June 24, 11:20am

I was unhappy with mine
I didn't have this specific model but rather another, the Alterra, and was rather unhappy with it. Within a year: The plastic body that covered the watch was peeling off and the band cracke...

In GEAR » Altimeter watch
June 20, 11:18am

Re: Cheapest UL food challenge
I would agree, should be calories/ounce - this avoids the whole cost variability and homemade stuff isn't an issue.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Cheapest UL food challenge
June 04, 11:55am

Mr Land Lord
you might want to check out the forums on

June 03, 11:31am

Dude, get em cheap from Sportsmans Guide
You can get them for 50 bucks from if your ok with the celery color, sizes 8 - 13 mens. Reseller Ratings on them are a mixed bag, my brother never had an issue with ...

In GEAR » Montrail Namche and similar boots
May 30, 8:18pm

If it's too bright, I've heard of people using scotch tape. A more permanent solution is going over the outside of the lantern with fine grit sandpaper.

In Editor's Roundtable » Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
May 29, 7:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.