Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale London, UK
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 171 - 180 of 1028 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...103

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Montbell EX Light Down Jacket and UL Down Pants (both Mens XL)
Reduced price for the jacket

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell EX Light Jacket (Mens XL) and UL Down Pants (Mens XL)
April 13, 6:27pm

Re: FS: Montbell EX Light Down Jacket and UL Down Pants (both Mens XL)
Added pics and updated description.

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell EX Light Jacket (Mens XL) and UL Down Pants (Mens XL)
April 12, 9:13pm

FS: Montbell EX Light Down Jacket and UL Down Pants (both Mens XL)
My 35lb weight loss is your gain! Nothing fits me anymore! Prices include WORLDWIDE Postal EMS 3-5day service with tracking and insurance. Paypal gift option transfer or you pay the fee. ****...

April 12, 7:41am

Re: Zpacks Cuben
Nothing special about the Zpacks jacket either (except the silly money price!) http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=85499&disab...

In GEAR » ZPacks WPB Cuben Fiber Jacket vs. OR Helium II vs. ?
April 10, 9:19pm

Re: White works.
I don't there is a color that naturally REPELS insects but there are colors that ATTRACT or AGITATE insects. In Japan, the fearsome Japanese Giant Hornet has been shown to swarm/sting those wea...

In GEAR » Colors that repel insects?
April 10, 8:23pm

Re: OR doesn't feel very breathable to me.
I have the Helium II too. It is not breathable at all unless I unzip it. But neither is any other membrane jacket I've tried! Membrane fabric specs are meaningless because we buy finished cloth...

In GEAR » ZPacks WPB Cuben Fiber Jacket vs. OR Helium II vs. ?
April 10, 7:24pm

Re: Re Pollen
Luke, rattlesnakes are May's worry when their breeding cycle kicks in. Only animals to worry about now while camping are wild hogs and javelina. Oh, and vampire bats.

In Philosophy & Technique » Wild Camping in the US - advice for an Englishman, please!
April 10, 8:24am

Re: Re: pollen
Another concern is it is peak Oak and Juniper pollen season in the Hill Country now. All my family has been suffering terribly the last 2 weeks.

In Philosophy & Technique » Wild Camping in the US - advice for an Englishman, please!
April 10, 8:13am

Re: Thank you
Hmm, methinks what you really like to do and what you can do is at odds in most of Central Texas! Most of the "beautiful" Hill Country nature areas are around water features. But the drou...

April 10, 7:03am

Re: Wild Camping in the US - advice for an Englishman, please!
Born and raised Texan and Hill Country ranch owner here. This time of year is really best for DRIVING the Hill Country West of Austin. Rent yourself a sporty convertible and head out HWY290. Lot...

April 10, 6:27am

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.