Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy and Angela (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy and Angela has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy and Angela

Showing 171 - 180 of 368 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Ssl certificate not valid
Firefox says the certificate expired on 8/28/13 4:59 PM. Not ideal, but it's not as if the certificate magically goes bad once the clock runs out.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ssl certificate not valid
September 01, 12:15am

Re: Re: Re: Damn Cryptosporidium
Yep; I'm guessing that's why the aquatabs say they don't do crypto. At first, I was thinking they were just another chlorine dioxide tab and that they decided to only give the shorter ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MSR Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets
August 31, 12:31am

Re: Damn Cryptospordium
Looks like Aquatabs are Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate, which releases plain chlorine as opposed to chlorine dioxide. Chlorine is much less effective than chlorine dioxide, so I'd only consider t...

August 31, 12:12am

Re: Aqua Tabs
From what I remember, for any (edit: probably not for aquatabs) of these tabs it's 4 hours to kill crypto and 30 minutes if you only care about the other stuff. The brand is largely irrelevant...

August 30, 7:12pm

Re: G.G.G. 6 A few changes John A proposes.
Random thoughts based on suggestions up-thread: 1. Signage: vinyl signs (2'x4') are fairly durable and re-usable; useful to mark out areas or directions. Suggest "Medical", &q...

In Pre-Trip Planning » G.G.G. 6 A few changes I'd like to run by you.
August 30, 3:07am

Re: Great! See you at Big Basin for Skyline-to-the-Sea this weekend.
Sounds great, see you guys there!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Family Friendly BPL Outing this Labor Day Weekend -
August 29, 6:06pm

Re: 6 Spots left for Labor Day Weekend hike - Skyline-to-the-Sea
Hi Manfred, Angela and I would be able to drop in for an overnighter on the last leg (we have a friend's wedding on Saturday). Should we just try to track you guys down at Jay Camp on Sunda...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Family Friendly BPL Outing this Labor Day Weekend -
August 29, 5:17pm

Fire history map
I believe this may cover the fire history: https://sites.google.com/site/pyrogeography/Home/rim_firehist3.jpg

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » California Rim Fire is getting BIG!
August 26, 10:51pm

FS: R1 Hoody
For sale: Patagonia R1 Hoody, black, men's medium, asking $90 shipped. Worn only a few times, still in quite good condition.

In Gear Swap » FS: R1 Hoody
August 26, 9:16pm

FS: Ex Officio convertible pants, Men's Medium *SOLD*
SOLD: Men's Ex Officio convertible pants, dark gray, size medium. These are a several-year-old model of the Amphi line: 12.1 oz on my scale, two front pockets, one cargo pocket, one rear pocke...

In Gear Swap » FS: Ex Officio convertible pants, Men's Medium
August 25, 11:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy and Angela

Jeremy and Angela has posted no reviews.