BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 171 - 180 of 1145 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...115

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: altitude
Bob, I think you have failed to communicate clearly that 220 means 220 heart beats per minute. You say rate, but neglected to give the time component necessary for a rate. Please commun...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT and Altitude Sickness
March 12, 2:58pm

JMT and Altitude Sickness
Diamox. Don't suffer. 8 hours of sleep and an extra gallon of hydration wont help if you have altitude issues. AMS can ruin your fun. Unless your fun is exiting the mountain wit...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT and Altitude Sickness
March 10, 11:01pm

Re: Re: Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
This thread isn't a total waste. I learned that the Cub Scouts can walk a route that surrounds three states, traverse 11 states, walk across a country, walk across a continent, walk all four s...

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 25, 11:05pm

Re: Several things could be at play here..
It's obvious they are teaming up with the BSA and waiting for Sierra Designs and Skurka to release their designs first. I can't wait for MSR to show those posers how it's done.

In GEAR » MSR Flylite -- Reviews?
February 24, 10:18pm

Subscription refunds
Details up on the customer support page Support.backpackinglight.com

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Subscription refunds
November 03, 4:11pm

New ads
Don't like the ads contact customer support Every M, F, and MLIFE is *paying* to see these ads. contact CUSTOMER service

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Drop the "Shocking" foreigh language lesson ads
November 03, 3:50pm

news and info forum gone?
Yes. News and Info is at the bottom of the home page now, helping to drive traffic to a part of the site with little organic interest. Edit: picture deleted as irrelevant to BPL. Roger

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » news and info forum gone?
November 03, 10:37am

BPL wants input on proposed forum code of conduct
Cameron I have told once already: if you want a refund, email Ryan. Apparently you have not done so. Yours Roger Caffin

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL wants input on proposed forum code of conduct
November 03, 12:31am

BPL wants input on proposed forum code of conduct
We have one moderator, in a time zone well outside peak forum activity, and an owner that has been missing for years. We need community moderators and admins more than guidelines.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL wants input on proposed forum code of conduct
November 02, 10:01pm

BPL cost money ?
It might be worth while remembering that it costs quite a lot of money to run BPL ..... Prove it, live up to the MLIFE contract and share the information that was promised to be made available.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL has Ads now ?
November 02, 7:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am