BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 171 - 180 of 1187 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...119

Forum » Thread

100 Mile Wilderness: Shoe selection
If pronation control is a myth, why are there so many people choosing to pronate excessively ? It's obvious from looking at people's shoes and their stride. Some are so bad they are ...

In GEAR » 100 Mile Wilderness: Shoe selection
May 18, 8:29am

The Carbon Flame War
I'm sure with some massaging someone can show this to have a downward trend, but to the lay person, it looks like the sea levels are rising.

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
May 15, 6:33pm

Esbit burner testing
With a stock caldera gram cracker and cone, I have never had a trouble getting two boils per regular tablet in typical sierra water. This is pretty standard, no ? I'm confused about the ...

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
May 15, 3:53pm

The bear hunted him': B.C. camper killed by black bear didn’t stand a chance
When we look at bear induced fatalities, there is a very disturbing and obvious trend. 100% of bear related fatalities were from captive black bears in the 1930s. 40% from captive black bear...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ‘The bear hunted him': B.C. camper killed by black bear didn’t stand a chance
May 15, 11:37am

superfeet
Superfeet. The support is firm, and the deep heel cup works for me in a variety of footwear.

In GEAR » Insole Thoughts and Recs, I guess it's time to finally try them.
May 14, 2:05pm

semantics
if you read that 92% of serial killers are men, would you then declare most men are serial killers ? You quote a source that states most fatal bear attacks are by predatory males, but you co...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ‘The bear hunted him': B.C. camper killed by black bear didn’t stand a chance
May 13, 6:51pm

amazon link test
Buy a book hello

In User Test Forum » amazon link test
May 13, 1:11pm

Lightweight Backpacking News: Digest No. 15
Arguably, We have a legal right to not do what is <strike>not</strike> against the law.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Backpacking News: Digest No. 15
May 11, 7:26pm

Gentrified
This thread reminds of a BPL classic. when yr in a chimney on the last pitch of angels and you realize you need to drop yr pack on a sling and haul it with you ... its time to ungentrify and ...

In GEAR » Gentrified?
May 11, 11:18am

Re: the third pic?
http://www.whitneyzone.com/wz/ubbthreads.php/topics/28292/Re_Ursack_failure_near_Mammoth

In GEAR » Ursack vs Critters (not bears)?
May 07, 11:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am