BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 171 - 180 of 1106 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...111

Forum » Thread

BPL Goes Bye Bye
Work with gossamer to add a forum to their news letter ?

In Chaff » BPL Goes Bye Bye
October 08, 12:08pm

Speechless (not really)
*yawn* Who will be the first to step up and give up on their career, go picket DC to have the parks opened, then find a career in a new field when it is over ? Anybody offering jobs for law...

In Chaff » Speechless (not really)
October 07, 9:45am

Speechless
What does an intelligent vote look like when half the population denies *very* basic science ?

In Chaff » Speechless (not really)
October 03, 9:01pm

Foot care kit, need help.
Lubricants prevent tape from sticking to you. Powder over adhesives prevent the adhesives from sticking you to your gear. Anything that prevents the edge of the tape from sticking ensures a...

In GEAR » Foot care kit, need help.
September 29, 11:37am

tincture of benzoin
I find easiest way to use this is to put it into a 2mL NUNC tube, and apply with a small paint brush.

In GEAR » Foot care kit, need help.
September 28, 10:15am

Abusers
The change in policy makes it easy to spot those who abused REI. They are the ones who find a one year unconditional return policy unacceptable, even when defects are covered for life.

In GEAR » NPR Reports: REI vs L.L. Bean Return Policy
September 25, 2:13pm

My food and water weight conundrum...
I used to be able to haul 30 pounds on my shoulders. Then something happened and my shoulders gave up on that. I moved to framed packs, and my trips became more enjoyable. The parts that hur...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My food and water weight conundrum...
September 24, 9:19am

23 ?
You would have to be unlucky to have chronic pain at 23, wait 5-12 years, then see how you are doing.

In GEAR » Understanding Soreness and Pain
September 23, 11:42am

Black Diamond Distance Z-Poles (2012) Trekking Poles
BD Distance Z poles $65.

In Gear Deals » Black Diamond Distance Z-Poles (2012) Trekking Poles
September 20, 11:18am

Educate me on guylines and line locks
I leave loops at the end of my line. It's easier to hitch up some large rocks than use stakes. When the shelter sags, move the rock away until it's taut again. Very light line pro...

In GEAR » Educate me on guylines and line locks
September 19, 2:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am