BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 171 - 180 of 629 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...63

Forum » Thread

Scientology
Just below the last post, my ad comes up for scientology.org However google's analytics work, they are 100% off for me here.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ads are back for Lifetime Member
March 08, 10:03pm

Re: Ridged Foster's Cans
Wow wow wow Fred and David. This is AWESOME! I really like what both of you have done there. Yep, those cans look pretty much identical to my Japanese cans, even the bulge at the neck just be...

In Make Your Own Gear » Ridged Foster's Cans
March 07, 4:56am

Re: Adam.
Yeah I just saw Dan's statement. I can understand that it could be a bit subjective/not that up to scratch, but I'm willing to give it a try, though I might wait until I try fibreglass wick...

In GEAR » Flooring underlayment foam
March 06, 9:19pm

Re: Z-lite style?
Potentially yes. If its flexible enough sometimes pads can be squished to have pretty much no airgaps inbetween the folds. Tape can add weight, depends if you leave much gap between panels of pad. ...

March 06, 8:28pm

Re: Sub 60
Scouts is an interesting option. The infinite adjustability and low price/cheap parts replacement are big bonuses. Also the Scouts get a bit of easy MYOG action in there. How it carries with wei...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL Backpacks
March 06, 6:55pm

Re: Underlayments At HD
Delmar has some great points. I've got the thinlight for protection for my NeoAir (barely used yet so I can't report on long term compacting/durability). Insulation for me doesn't matte...

March 06, 6:17pm

Re: Re: UL Sunglasses
I've used safety glasses like those 3M ones for years, I get them free from my father who gets loads of them at work (He's a sparky). They work really well. Downsides are they tend to scrat...

In GEAR » UL Sunglasses
March 06, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Poly-cryo Tarp
I'd love to see this done in a light cuben Aaron. Its like a simplified Gatewood crossed with a tarptent moment in some respects. Would be even more amazing with the cape option. With four iden...

In Make Your Own Gear » Polycro Tarp Tested!
March 06, 3:04am

Re: New SMD Tarp
I wonder if this new tarp is them testing the market and getting feedback on the potential for a cuben gatewood. I'd buy a cuben gatewood in a heartbeat and likely then be content forever. T...

In GEAR » New SMD tarp
March 06, 1:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ridged Foster's Cans
I'm stoked that the best can here is off a black coffee that is actually quite drinkable. Most of the Japanese store coffees (and there are tons to choose from) are terrible. Pretty lucky! S...

In Make Your Own Gear » Ridged Foster's Cans
March 06, 12:39am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.