BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 171 - 180 of 529 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...53

Forum » Thread

Re: Back in base camp
Good stuff John. If you see Taylor Anderson there, say hi to her for me. She's there for the summer as staff. Cheers! Adam Kilpatrick

In Philmont » Philmont Departure
June 20, 7:52pm

Re: Concerning the mesh panel
Is it possible to get one of these with twin hip belt buckles, parallel one on top of the other? And maybe a slightly beefier hip belt padding? And while I'm at it, get a higher amount of reinf...

In GEAR » new zpacks pack: the arc blast
June 19, 9:31pm

Re: Updated Bars
The do look REALLY nice! Do those bars kinda give you more flat bar-like space when you are "on the tops"? I mean, functionality apart from looking awesome :-) That is one sexy bike.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Touring / Audax bike finished
June 19, 9:30pm

Re: Would you do me the favor of lending your opinion
+1

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Would you do me the favor of lending your opinion?
June 11, 9:12pm

Re: Re: Go for palatial luxury with the extra weight
I agree. Go with the dimensions you've come up with Roger. You've come to them because they work. And these are niche products. If people want more room, buy a different, bigger, heavier...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 10, 11:05pm

Re: Re: Go light, go frugal - 55 - 99 cent ponchos
I've got one bought locally that I sometimes carry on day walks when I'm not expecting rain or am but don't care too much if I get wet. I haven't pulled it out of its packet yet tho...

In Gear Deals » Go light, go frugal - 55 - 99 cent ponchos
June 03, 4:52pm

Re: Censorship again at BPL
+3

In Community Support Forum » Censorship again at BPL
June 02, 7:24pm

Re: Re: "Olympus news"
Rick and Miguel, what do you think about the size of the kit lens? In the pictures, it looks pretty long to me. While the camera body is very compact, having such a long lens would kind of frustrat...

In Photography » Olympus news
May 29, 6:57pm

Re: Light and Fast Packs for Bikepacking
I have an Adventure Light 20L and love it, so does my fiance, to the point where I can barely get to use it myself. I can definitely see the torso length being a limiter in tall people, but if it f...

In Editor's Roundtable » Light and Fast Packs for Bikepacking
May 23, 1:20am

Re: Re: Re: Thought Provoking Post
I watched that film on the American health care system by that doco dude who did Bowling for Columbine (can't remember his name...) a couple of months ago. Your health care system sucks, it isn...

In Chaff » Thoiught Provoking Post
April 03, 7:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.