Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, Central Australia, Kakadu, Japan, China, Korea.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 171 - 180 of 878 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...88

Forum » Thread

Finding it online...
any hints for search terms on ebay? I'm really struggling to find it...

In Editor's Roundtable » BRS-3000T stove Spotlite Review
February 19, 4:42am

At this price...
...and with all the incremental improvements that all sound great, it might be time I got me a steripen to add to the options.

In Editor's Roundtable » Steripen Classic 3: Spotlite Review
February 11, 5:47pm

Paleo...
In our research group (in a not too terrible top 100 world ranking University), we like to joke about the Paleo diet. "Pseudoevolutionaryscience diet" is probably the best one I've...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » What is paleo?
January 25, 5:06am

Wrist hair, and use
Yeah, I haven't worn a metal band watch for years, though after a while I did get used to it, I would guess this is the same. I think the idea is that you don't take it apart to use it, ...

In GEAR » Leatherman Tread.
January 23, 8:03am

Leatherman Tread
OMFG http://makezine.com/2015/01/22/we-cant-wait-to-try-leathermans-new-wearable/ Hopefully this thing weighs less than a pound...on the end of your wrist. But seriously, my testosterone s...

In GEAR » Leatherman Tread.
January 23, 12:37am

Interesting...
Just noticed it missing too. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I'm in the market for an SUL pack...

In GEAR » MLD Newt
January 22, 11:12pm

Almost thought I'd found a new Golite Ion...
A student I was teaching at University this last fortnight had one of these. I played with it loaded up with his study materials and was impressed. On sale for $49.95 (right now that's about...

In GEAR » Almost thought I'd found a new Golite Ion...
January 22, 7:47pm

Re: UL ideas that Died
MYOG Pepsi can stoves. Good at the time, but so many far far simpler, lighter alternatives now that are just as efficient on fuel.

In GEAR » UL ideas that Died
January 21, 6:07am

Re: Re: Re: Re: UL ideas that Died
Jim; I bought one late 2013, padding in shoulder straps was definitely built in, waist belt removeable (didn't come with it at all). I only tested it at home, sold it on. The G4 really is in an...

In GEAR » UL ideas that Died
January 21, 6:05am

A book
"Training for the New Alpinism", by Scott Johnston and Steve House. You might enjoy it! Note that "Alpinism" is a bit different to long distance hiking, in that upper body st...

In Philosophy & Technique » VO2max and long distance hiking
December 28, 8:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.