BPL Community Profile

Dave Satterberg (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SO-CAL
About Me Anything outdoors!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave Satterberg

Showing 171 - 180 of 1041 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...105

Forum » Thread

great advice...thanks DOUG!
....so I gave my avatar your advice and now look!

In Chaff » Chaff-B-Gone
March 02, 11:06am

recommendation
Why not just go with the tried and true Gatewood Cape? It breaths well, sheds moisture and can be dressed up or down depending on conditions.

In GEAR » Help me find the right gear!!
March 01, 12:11pm

right....
Ben...like the new avatar....much more 2013 ish! I keep waiting for my guy to find a way out of the box.

In Chaff » Chaff-B-Gone
March 01, 11:51am

nice...good to know humor is alive and well on the forums!
so.....Does this Chaff make my butt look big?

In Chaff » Chaff-B-Gone
March 01, 10:33am

Ray Jardin and ZZ Top!

In Chaff » Lookalikes. I'll start with Skurka
February 28, 11:39pm

Hey Travis
OK...just for you...I guess I have one more thing to say on the matter (and give you another eternal running box guy...pretty cool when they stack up and you've had red wine....a lot of red win...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 28, 11:38pm

now that's why I paid for MLIFE membership
Well done one and all...we humans really take ourselves seriously don't we? At any rate, that was a fun- albeit sometimes not fun, post to read through---and I have absolutely nothing more to ...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 28, 10:48pm

good info...thank you
Good to hear everyone has had success with these. For my money, I am tired of the ubber light shepherd stakes as they are easily bent and seem to work best in a limited variety of applications und...

In GEAR » carbon fiber tent stakes: any users out there
February 27, 10:13am

re: OP
As I recall, the original post was a self-promotion routing to eBay which would seem to be the type of cross posting prohibited or at the very least discouraged. I don't think it was a heads u...

In Gear Deals » Gossamer Gear G6 Whisper "Uberlite" Backpack
February 26, 10:44pm

carbon fiber tent stakes: any users out there
Has anyone purchased these? They seem like a well-made product (at least the ones Ruta Locura and Easton are selling). I know there are now many other companies offering them as well. My uses wo...

In GEAR » carbon fiber tent stakes: any users out there
February 26, 10:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave Satterberg

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am