BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 171 - 180 of 483 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...49

Forum » Thread

SUL Backpacks
There are some older, cottage made sil and spinnaker packs that surface on Ebay or the Gear Swap Forum at good prices. I have scored an older Gossamer Gear Murmur that was 9oz and I currently have ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL Backpacks
January 09, 10:50pm

consensus
I want a cabal of self proclaimed XUL, SUL and UL "elites" to impose arbitrary definitions and standards (oh God, in metric please!) and demand we follow them. We can then mock them, insu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I say let's decide on a general consensus of Ultralight definitions and terms.
January 09, 10:25pm

Stove
Re: Caffin's edit of my last post - I don't envy the moderator's job. Might be worse then being a pro sports referee or umpire and with less pay and less respect. Keep up the good work!

In Gear Deals » Vertex Ultralight backpacking stove - 1.8 ounces and packs flat
January 07, 10:49pm

Nunatak Arc Ghost
There is currently a Nunatak Arc Ghost for sale on the Seattle Craigslist for $250, It is size medium, in .8 quantum and was made in 2013. Looks nice. If I was in the market I would have seriously ...

In Gear Deals » Nunatak Arc Ghost
January 07, 8:13pm

Consensus
Cesar - yours was a great initial post. I don't think there is any place else where we can get a conversation like this. The comments (the good, the bad and the ugly) have been fun to read.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I say let's decide on a general consensus of Ultralight definitions and terms.
January 07, 8:18am

Vertex
Scott, I think we need a much more detailed disclosure from you regarding any possible ties to Vertex. See the thread for Vertex in the Gear Deals section. Perhaps post your bank statements for the...

In GEAR » Vertex Ultralight Backpacking Stove
January 06, 11:04pm

consensus
God bless you Nick and Cesar! Would this qualify for nomination as the best thread of 2013 or 2014, as it starts in 2013 and continues into 2014?

January 06, 11:00pm

re: warnings
Just list it in "gear swap" forum then "bump" your listing a 1000 times. ------------ How to get slammed. Cheers :-)

In Gear Deals » Vertex Ultralight backpacking stove - 1.8 ounces and packs flat
January 06, 10:49pm

How well it does
Will do. I will yard test it in Seattle this winter, starting with some overnights with lows around 30 degrees. The plan is to try it out with my standard sleep clothing (Ibex woolie bottom/top, Go...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Unicorn pelt - a Cuben Quilt
January 05, 8:37pm

S2S nano netting
There is a thread somewhere about the S2S nano netting and it was pretty positive. I am getting one to use in my Duomid and Gatewood Cape. For the Gatewood, I will need to figure out a groundsheet,...

In GEAR » S2S nano netting inside a trailstar?
January 05, 12:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.