Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 171 - 180 of 422 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...43

Forum » Thread

Red M
Paul, I presume that previous posts, purchases, subscriptions, and renewals would be used. BPL has all the statistics and info on their server. Rich

In GEAR » Not a Gear Question But...
November 04, 3:44am

Advantages of Trekking Poles
I can not travel with nearly as light a pack as most on this site due to my professional camera gear. In addition, I have the remnants of 2 broken wrists from a bicylce accident with a car (the ca...

In Editor's Roundtable » SuperUltraLight: For the Masses?
November 04, 3:23am

Cocoon Belay Jacket Prototype
Ryan, Really Cocoon Belay Jacket insulated with Polarguard 3D with Quantum inner and Event outer. I want one and so will a lot of other members and for only 14 oz or so. Will this have a full ...

In Gear Lists » Ryan Jordan's SUL Winter Challenge
November 04, 1:28am

Scarlet M
I agree with Ben, I thought that only Premium Members could post. So does that mean that some of the postings are from people that aren't members, has the computer missed some of the members, or i...

In GEAR » Not a Gear Question But...
November 03, 6:56pm

Winter SUL list- Ryan's March of Doom
I've been looking over the Ryan's SUL list for his March of Doom and I have some questions. First, I presume that the 2 Gossamer Gear pads will be used inside the bivy which will prevent them from...

In Gear Lists » Ryan Jordan's SUL Winter Challenge
November 02, 5:10pm

Washing 800+ fill down.
John, This is the information from the Feathered Friends website but I think that it should prove useful: CLEANING Down bags can, and definitely should, be cleaned when they start to accum...

In GEAR » Washing 800+ fill down.
November 01, 4:40pm

04 Micro Puff Pullover & Jacket
I have the 04 version of both the Micro Puff Pullover and the Micro Puff Jacket. Though only 5' 6" tall, I have a 42-43" chest. My Large Pullover weighs 11.6 oz while my Jacket weighs 17.4 oz. T...

In GEAR » Micro Puff....Micro Puff Pullover?
October 31, 4:54am

Cuben Footies-VBL's-0.22oz a pair
Bill, Yes, I am quite aware of the idea of the VBL socks against the skin with the warm wool or other warm sock outside the the VBL sock (I have both Black Diamond and Warmlite VBL socks). ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Footies-VBL's-0.22oz a pair
October 29, 6:07pm

Cuben Footies-VBL's-0.22oz a pair
Bill, Do you have enough room in the Cuben Footies to wear a sock layer to absorb some of the perspiration. I suspect that might make them a little more comfortable in use than just slick? Cube...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Footies-VBL's-0.22oz a pair
October 29, 9:03am

Re: cougars vs pepper spray
Paul, My comments about the dogs vs. cougars and wolves were half in jest, however, from my understanding when enough dogs get together their behavior tends to change to more of a pack relations...

In GEAR » Cougar Perimeter Fence or other ideas
October 29, 8:31am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm