Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

nanook ofthenorth (nanookofthenorth) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale nanook ofthenorth hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me nanook ofthenorth has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by nanook ofthenorth

Showing 171 - 180 of 787 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...79

Forum » Thread

Great idea
great idea, I use a MH Canyon shirt as a windshirt all the time. IMO almost no difference vs a windshirt (may be that my houdini is a bit more water resistant and breathable, the MHW is more dura...

In GEAR » all-purpose shirt for wind also
April 13, 2:17pm

FS: Patagonia Down Parka
Looking to sell a Patagonia Down Parka that is just taking up space in my closest. Mens Medium, Blue, its been used for a few ski trips but is in 8+ condition. Might be the wrong season, but ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Down Parka
April 13, 12:01pm

Needle Sports in the UK has great prices on international shipping and excellent selection... I really like the Bufflo Mitts

In GEAR » Dream piece of gear from Europe
April 10, 2:35pm

Email
Email on DAM and Compat Chair

In Gear Swap » Spring Cleaning - Men's Tops, Pads, REI Flash 18
April 08, 5:07pm

Whats the bivy?

In Gear Swap » WM Summerlite and MLD Bivy
April 08, 12:25pm

Eddie Bauer
Eddie Bauer has some good sales, nice prices on down/synth if you stay away from their FA gear (and for their FA gear too).

In GEAR » Cheap Down Jacket
April 07, 11:16pm

Nothing wrong buying and selling - I think the complaint really was that he was sold something at a good price the seller thinking that it was going to good use, and in a matter of days it was reli...

In Gear Swap » Public Apology to the BPL Family
April 07, 4:37pm

Hey I understand - you can always call them out in the thread. That seems to help the market in terms of efficiency here.

In Gear Swap » So, if an Akto comes up for sale here anytime soon...
April 06, 7:56pm

Call MEC they had them this winter... I think Goosefeet does a down mitten too or OR 400?

In GEAR » Heavy insulation mitten liners
April 03, 7:27pm

Tarps and bug netting
So I'm new to the whole tarping thing but was going to use a MEC Sil-Guide flat tarp and a MLD DuoBug on my next trip -- any pointers on the system or using a pyramid bug shelter with a flat tarp?

In GEAR » Tarps and bug netting
April 01, 9:20pm

All Reader Reviews by nanook ofthenorth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

GoLite Phantom Jacket
Truly great jacket, light and fully featured. Very well vented. Only nitpick is that my BD Halfdome helmet 'barely' fits under the hood. If the hood was helmet compatible it would be my fav...

In Clothing - Raingear
September 14, 10:06pm