BPL Community Profile

Chris Peichel (momo) - BPL Guest

My Locale Eureka
About Me Chris Peichel has not added a biography yet.
CityEureka
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Peichel

Showing 171 - 180 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Cuben Backpack
your pack turned out great, I like the idea of the two back pockets. great job!

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Backpack
August 01, 6:41pm

Hammock bug netting
Over the next week or so I will be making a gathered end hammock, separate bug net and tarp. Currently I have some ideas on the netting from other members here, I will share what I end up with. My ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hammock bug netting
July 31, 8:42am

Custom quilt
That is beautiful work! I am looking forward to hearing the temp range, hoping to make a quilt and underquilt in the near future.

In GEAR » New custom quilt
July 30, 7:49pm

Hammock suspension
Javan and Brian, I was on the fence worrying about a single layer of 1.1, I am convinced now. I weigh 160lbs. Went ahead and ordered the camo ripstop (uncoated) from backwoodsdaydreamer, nice that...

In GEAR » Hammock Suspension
July 28, 4:51pm

Dyneema X
Tom, I mailed you some dyneema scraps today, hope they work for you.

In Make Your Own Gear » Looking for Dyneema X
July 27, 6:31pm

possible sale pending
Gerald, I sent you a PM with my email address. let me know.

In Gear Swap » FS MSR Hubba
July 27, 2:36pm

Hammock Setups
Thank you very much, I really wanted to hear what BPL'er were using. I was thinking about a double layer, but now you have convinced me to make a single layer hammock, wanted to make an under q...

July 27, 10:38am

Hammock Suspension
Hammock users: I am getting ready to make a hammock, tarp and suspension setup. Do you use a single layer or double layer hammock? What do you use for your suspension setup? What do you use for a...

July 27, 8:27am

msr hubba
I will take a pic this morning and get it posted. Paul, if you can pay paypal, and you are willing to pay extra shipping costs, I figured about $10.00 for me to ship within the conus, so anythin...

July 27, 8:19am

Price drop
Dropped the price, need (or want) to buy supplies to make more gear!

July 26, 5:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Peichel

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Helios jacket epic fabric
I have the helios jacket with the epic fabric, ff says 15oz (I need to buy a scale). I have had this jacket for almost 2yrs. This jacket fits me great, sizes run a little snug so try on if possible or...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
April 10, 9:56pm