BPL Community Profile

te - wa (mikeinfhaz) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Phoenix
About Me im a UL hammock hanger. been UL since 2002, hanger since 2008
Cityfountain hills
Stateaz
Countryusa
My PDF Gear List3 season rig

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by te - wa

Showing 171 - 180 of 1123 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...113

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Best summer shirt bang for buck?
bug proof: ex officio's line uses permethrin, bugs wont have the chance to bite thru. they land, a second later they die. it works fast! ex officio also run large, the 2 styles that i purcha...

In GEAR » Best summer shirt bang for buck?
May 04, 9:02am

Re: I don't sleep well when camping...
sleeping in a tent - if by that you mean full coverage you can get that with (over) your hammock. 2 main hammock types. 1)with bug net 2)without bug net with a fully netted/enclosed hammock an...

In GEAR » I don't sleep well when camping...
May 02, 12:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: An Open Letter to GoLite
Chris, try the Montbell Peak Shell pants. Mine are 6.65oz in a medium and are air-permeable like eVent (great breathability). please let us know where to find these ;)

In GEAR » An Open Letter to GoLite
May 01, 6:12pm

Re: re: 800 fill for sale
imma buy all three pounds and then raise the price to a rediculous $5.60 per ounce! capitalism rules! haha

In Make Your Own Gear » 800 fill power down for sale. $5.50/oz OBO
April 29, 11:31pm

Re: 800 fill power down for sale. $5.50/oz OBO
you dont have a PM function set up?

In Make Your Own Gear » 800 fill power down for sale. $5.50/oz OBO
April 29, 2:18pm

Re: Re: importance of differential cut in underquilt
another thing to consider is the baffle direction. like Paul's and my quilts, the baffles run vertically so you arent trying to force a flat piece of mesh to curve around the user, unnaturally....

In Hammocks » importance of differential cut in underquilt
April 29, 12:25pm

Re: Re: my UL hammock kit
your list certainly defeats the "i cant add a hammock to my pack because i dont want the extra weight" claim that ive heard. nicely done, sir.

In Gear Lists » my UL hammock kit
April 29, 12:18pm

Re: family
good stuff, John. my boy turns 5 this summer and imma get him a backpack for b-day. little bugger is going to have his own, custom sized down quilts too! family backpacks are the best. keep it up,...

In Philosophy & Technique » Fill in the Blank!
April 29, 12:04pm

Re: Re: Re: You Fix the Budget Deficit
simple: since the religious right are in favor of militarization, tax religion. let them pay the military budget. thanks, mike

In Chaff » You Fix the Budget Deficit
April 28, 7:45pm

Re: Re: Fill in the Blank!
lipstick and latex.......haha, this i have to see..

In Philosophy & Technique » Fill in the Blank!
April 27, 6:41pm

All Reader Reviews by te - wa

te - wa has posted no reviews.