BPL Community Profile

Charles P (mediauras) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Terra
About Me Charles P has not added a biography yet.
CityOakland

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles P

Showing 171 - 180 of 361 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: "Solo winter backpacking?"
I have two young kids so the thought of spending 14 hours in a sleeping bag curled up reading, watching movies, etc. sounds amazing and luscious. Never snow camped before but its my mission to try ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Solo winter backpacking?
December 09, 11:36am

Re: Winter backpacking and 2WD cars with chains?
Maybe you could just rent a car and get the clearance you might need for the couple of trips you'll make. Why buy a serious piece of gear like that for something you don't even yet if like.

In GEAR » Winter backpacking and 2WD cars with chains?
December 08, 11:37pm

Re: Re: Snowshoe In The Sierra December
I'm a noob to snow camping, but would love to join if dates work for me. I'll just keep an eye on the thread and see what develops.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Snowshoe In The Sierra December
December 08, 10:19am

Find a pot of gold at the end of a
Double Rainbow. Single wall, but meets all the other criteria. A very good shelter and Made in the USA! http://www.tarptent.com/double-rainbow.html#specs

In GEAR » Best UL 2 person Shelter
December 08, 9:18am

Re: Best synthetic summer bag?
Not sure if best, have no experience with it, but another option (though I do like Marmot bags). http://marmot.com/products/cloudbreak_30?p=117,141&ft=141

In GEAR » Best synthetic summer bag?
December 02, 10:06pm

Re: Patagonia Cap 2 or Merino 2 for the JMT?
A cap 2 top would be more than enough for August on the JMT, especially in a 20 degree bag (unless you run super cold). It would be a great top to take on the trip. And you won't need any extra...

In Gear Lists » Patagonia Cap 2 or Merino 2 for the JMT?
November 28, 2:38pm

Re: re: PIF
Fantastic PIF and gesture! Very moving.

In Gear Swap » PIF: Need a Knife?
November 27, 5:40pm

eb
freakin' EB, i spent all day yesterday fighting off the urge to get a neoair. and now they extend the deal. don't know how long i can stay strong.

In Gear Deals » 40% Neoair X-THERM at Eddie Bauer
November 27, 1:26pm

Re: Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 LS - Medium
SOLD.

In Gear Swap » Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 LS - Medium
November 25, 9:35pm

Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 LS - Medium
SOLD

In Gear Swap » Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 LS - Medium
November 25, 1:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Charles P

Charles P has posted no reviews.