Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 171 - 180 of 2924 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...293

Forum » Thread

FS: Borah Gear Full eVent Bivy w/ Side Zip ("Fully Loaded")
Hi Everyone, Delightfully, almost all my trips now are couple's camping. I'm gonna pass this amazing "Fully Loaded" bivy on to someone else. It's in perfect shape. The ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Borah Gear Full eVent Bivy w/ Side Zip ("Fully Loaded")
November 03, 9:21am

Z-Lite Sit pad saves the day!
Quick story I thought you guys might like. I'm in a Master's program for Sustainability Science, and as part of the program, we get thrown these group project gauntlets where the worklo...

In GEAR » Z-Lite Sit pad saves the day!
November 01, 12:34pm

FS: Mad Rock Climbing Shoes, Men's 11.5 (45)
I bought a pair of climbing shoes off of eBay... too difficult to size with my mismatched feet. I will have to get them in person next time. These look great and, surprisingly, smell great too. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mad Rock Climbing Shoes, Men's 11.5 (45)
October 30, 3:09pm

Low Setting
Theo, someone commented somewhere that the lack of a red light on a zebralight is made up for by the very low setting, since it's low enough to preserve night vision. Personally, I like the ...

In GEAR » Zebralight w/ redlight
October 29, 4:20pm

Not Answering Your Question
I hate people who counter my questions with answers I'm not looking for, but... I had the exact same pursuit as you. I really wanted a high-loft wool layer for a warm when wet bit of durable...

In GEAR » high loft wool sweater
October 23, 8:53am

Re: Trolling and Useless Information
Everyone knows the stereotype of the "extreme left" hippy dippy vegan pro-choice anarchist that refuses to touch a plastic fork because of the chemicals Monsanto put into the plastic to b...

In GEAR » Recommendation for a titanium cup?
October 14, 9:47pm

Plastic
I don't use plastic either. I'm pretty sure phthalate leaching is already taking it's toll on my future offspring from all the foods I eat stored in plastic, but that's not really m...

In GEAR » Recommendation for a titanium cup?
October 14, 9:30pm

Most Used
1. Headlamp! At least twice or thrice a week. 2. Socks! Every day! 3. Foam Sit Pad! Working on the bike, relaxing on the porch, riding in the car, sitting on a train, etc. Always useful.

In GEAR » What is your most used piece of gear?
October 13, 9:23pm

Everyone ought to buy a pair...
I just got some of the fleece mittens from ZPacks. They're supposed to go in their cuben mittens, but I just bought them on their own. They pack down to the size of a golf ball, and they're...

In GEAR » Everyone ought to buy a pair...
October 10, 10:58pm

MLD eVent Mitts
When I was 22, I had some extra income and I bought the MLD Rain Mitts. I've used them every winter and fall/spring since, and I haven't seam sealed them yet. I might never- I think it vent...

In GEAR » MLD rain mitts or ???
October 09, 10:20am

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm