BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 171 - 180 of 468 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...47

Forum » Thread

Anorak
PM sent with question on Anorak.

In Gear Swap » FS: MEN'S XXL CLOTHING
October 12, 7:11pm

CP3 Diameter
Does anyone know what the diameter is of the lower section of the CP3? Would the GG pole extender work in these so I could set up my duomid in an A frame? Just curious...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 12, 10:56am

Somewhat urgent
Does no one have one they're willing to part with? I'm willing to pay a bit more than I've seen them reselling them here since its somewhat urgent. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB/WTT: GG Spinntwinn
October 11, 9:53pm

Re: FS: Six Moon Designs Wild Oasis Shelter, 13.3 ounces
Email sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Six Moon Designs Wild Oasis Shelter, 13.3 ounces
October 11, 9:52pm

Oops
Sorry I accidentally posted in the wrong section without realizing it.... Still looking though! Mods, feel free to delete as I already posted in the gear exchange section

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » WTB: GG Spinntwinn
October 11, 4:08am

WTB/WTT: GG Spinntwinn - Also looking for The One or Squall Classic
I'm hoping someone has one that they are no longer using or is just sitting in a gear closet. Please PM me with what you have! I have plenty to trade if you are looking for anything, send a r...

In Gear Swap » WTB/WTT: GG Spinntwinn
October 11, 12:34am

WTB: GG Spinntwinn
I was hoping someone might have one they aren't using any longer. Please PM with what you have. Thanks!

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » WTB: GG Spinntwinn
October 11, 12:32am

Re: Locus Gear CP3 FL
Dan - How do you think the sturdiness/quality of the FL2 poles compare to more robust CF poles such as the BD Alpine Carbon Corks?

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 10, 9:48am

In the same boat
Also have a couple of bulging discs in my lower back, near my sacrum. As others have mentioned, being proactive about it and keeping your core strong and flexible are key. First, as an immediat...

In GEAR » Bad Back
October 10, 9:35am

Lunar solo
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Tents and 3-pin XC ski boots
October 10, 5:00am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am