Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 171 - 180 of 514 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...52

Forum » Thread

Locus Gear CP3 Poles - Initial Impression
Hey everyone. So this is sort of a pickup thread from the GG LT4 thread a while back announcing that they were back in stock. It took a turn to Locus Gear CP3 poles. I mentioned that I had a set...

In GEAR » Locus Gear CP3 Poles - Initial Impression
November 02, 8:06pm

Poles still available
Price reduced to $90

In Gear Swap » FS: Sidewinder Ti-Tri, Caldera Cones, Caldera Keg, BD and GG Trekking Poles, Marmot, Simblissity
November 01, 7:32pm

Re: Short Tips...
Cool. I just bought a set of Locus Gear CF poles though so these are redundant at this point.

In Gear Swap » FS: Sidewinder Ti-Tri, Caldera Cones, Caldera Keg, BD and GG Trekking Poles, Marmot, Simblissity
October 31, 7:49pm

Re: Keg
Yes it is.

October 31, 7:48pm

Updated with only items still available
Updated with only items still available

October 31, 7:46am

I'll take it
ill take it. pm sent

In Gear Swap » myog cubin tarp similiar to MLD Patrol Sheltor
October 30, 7:06pm

SOLD
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Soloist Cuben
October 30, 10:50am

Updated
Status of all items has been updated

October 30, 9:51am

FS: Fosters Caldera Keg System, BD Trekking Poles w/ GG Grips
As I've continued the gear purge I've come across some additional items that I'm looking to offload. All items include shipping CONUS. Personal/gift PayPal preferred. 1. Black Dia...

October 30, 7:38am

FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Jacket XXL - Like New
I have an Eddie Bauer First Ascent downlight jacket in New condition that I'm looking to sell. It's just been sitting in my closet with no use so I'm looking to pass it along to someon...

In Gear Swap » FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Jacket XXL - Like New
October 29, 8:00am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am