BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 171 - 180 of 503 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...51

Forum » Thread

FS: MLD Soloist Cuben
Next up for sale is my MLD Soloist Cuben. Awesome mid, but just a bit too tight for my liking with my Long/Wide mat so I moved up to the Duomid or Spinntwinn for a bit more comfort. It is in Li...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Soloist Cuben
October 28, 8:43am

Re: Back up
Jeff - I tried to PM you, but you don't have it set up. PM me or email me at mak52580@yahoo.com. Duane has passed for now so you're up.

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Skyscape X Cuben - Brand New
October 28, 8:20am

Re: SMD Skyscape X Cuben - Brand New
Duane - this is from the June batch which I am pretty sure had the new bathtub floor.

October 27, 8:30pm

FS: SMD Skyscape X Cuben - Brand New
I'll probably regret this but I have a brand new, unopened SMD Skyscape X that im looking to sell. It has never even been taken out of the stuff sack. I ordered it during the last batch but h...

October 27, 6:10pm

Re: Re: WTB: 2013 LiteTrail Solid Fuel Cookset
I can't wait for them to come out again. It's been on my wish list for a while now. Some my my $0.02 wish list for the new version 1. Go back to the old windscreen which isn't s...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2013 LiteTrail Solid Fuel Cookset
October 23, 3:02pm

Re: Re: CP3s with GG grips
Cool. You'll likely get to it before myself. I am still in Cambodia on a business trip and won't get back until Saturday. I just got an email from LG saying they shipped this morning. T...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 23, 12:29pm

Re: Re: BIC Safety Question
I just toss it into my cook pot and don't give it a second thought. I've never had any issues. If you consciously think about what it takes to light one you'll realize it's never ...

In GEAR » BIC Safety Question
October 22, 11:59pm

Re: inflatable
Might I also recommend an Exped mat? I know there's a lot of love for the TR Exlight and Extherm, but Exped has a competing version for just a few ounces more that, at least in my opinion is m...

In GEAR » Ground insulation.
October 22, 11:56pm

Email Sent
EDIT: Withdrawn - Still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: the clymb credit and gift certificate,
October 22, 10:21pm

Re: Best Headlamp
Obviously I don't expect it to run on 150 lumens the entire burn time stated,but my point is that I get a hell of a lot more time out of my Vizz, ounce for ounce than the H51. YMMV I thin...

In GEAR » Best Headlamp
October 21, 10:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am