BPL Community Profile

Steven Hall (lundquistas) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Steven Hall hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Steven Hall has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Hall

Showing 171 - 180 of 268 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

Stoic thrive and merino shirts questions
Just picked some of these up and had some questions. Anyone else find their merino wool shirt a little scratchy and itchy? Does this go away? I love the material of the thrive shorts but they...

In GEAR » Stoic thrive and merino shirts questions
July 31, 6:04pm

Pm sent
I'll take it!

In Gear Swap » FS: GSI Halulite MicroDualist
June 28, 5:42pm

Thanks
Thanks Eric, Anyone have this model who can comment?

In GEAR » Optimus Crux stove size question
June 24, 11:29pm

Optimus Crux stove size question
Hi all, Thinking of picking up one of these stoves, does anyone know if it would fit under a 100 gram canister and than fit inside a GSI minimalist pot? Havent seen one in person and want to may...

In GEAR » Optimus Crux stove size question
June 23, 11:46pm

Anyone?
?

In GEAR » Question on fit of GoLite gear
May 22, 9:50am

Question on fit of GoLite gear
Want to order some online but have never tried them on. Most of the shirts and jackets I'm interested in say they are slim fit. Can anyone compare their shirts and jackets to the Patagonia capi...

In GEAR » Question on fit of GoLite gear
May 21, 11:02pm

Map
Thanks Luke, unfortunately we have to go on a Friday to Sunday because of our schedules... Was there plenty of water there? I know we have had a dry winter. Do you know of any good maps onlin...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking trips in or around Los Angeles County
April 03, 5:53pm

Sespe
Thanks guys, think I'll try out Sespe. Are the hot springs hard to find or does the trial take you right to them?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking trips in or around Los Angeles County
April 01, 7:04pm

Thanks
Thanks Edward! How far is the hike to the hot springs?

March 31, 3:59pm

Thanks
Thanks guys, I'm going in 2 weekends and than also in 4 weekend so they are coming up. Any more ideas?

March 31, 10:29am

All Reader Reviews by Steven Hall

Steven Hall has posted no reviews.