BPL Community Profile

Steven Hall (lundquistas) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Steven Hall hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Steven Hall has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Hall

Showing 171 - 180 of 265 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

Optimus Crux stove size question
Hi all, Thinking of picking up one of these stoves, does anyone know if it would fit under a 100 gram canister and than fit inside a GSI minimalist pot? Havent seen one in person and want to may...

In GEAR » Optimus Crux stove size question
June 23, 11:46pm

Anyone?
?

In GEAR » Question on fit of GoLite gear
May 22, 9:50am

Question on fit of GoLite gear
Want to order some online but have never tried them on. Most of the shirts and jackets I'm interested in say they are slim fit. Can anyone compare their shirts and jackets to the Patagonia capi...

In GEAR » Question on fit of GoLite gear
May 21, 11:02pm

Map
Thanks Luke, unfortunately we have to go on a Friday to Sunday because of our schedules... Was there plenty of water there? I know we have had a dry winter. Do you know of any good maps onlin...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking trips in or around Los Angeles County
April 03, 5:53pm

Sespe
Thanks guys, think I'll try out Sespe. Are the hot springs hard to find or does the trial take you right to them?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking trips in or around Los Angeles County
April 01, 7:04pm

Thanks
Thanks Edward! How far is the hike to the hot springs?

March 31, 3:59pm

Thanks
Thanks guys, I'm going in 2 weekends and than also in 4 weekend so they are coming up. Any more ideas?

March 31, 10:29am

Backpacking trips in or around Los Angeles County
Hi all, looking for a place to go on a 2-3 night trip in or around Los Angeles county for a annual trip with some old friends. Only place I've been around here is the Bridge to Nowhere above Az...

March 30, 11:33pm

Nobody?
Maybe they are to heavy for this site...

In GEAR » Nemo tent
March 20, 8:00pm

Nemo tent
Has anyone tried either their Gogo or Moto 1 person bivy tents? I know there are lighter options out there but these interest me. Anyone have any experience with them? Is there good ventilation? ...

In GEAR » Nemo tent
March 19, 11:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Hall

Steven Hall has posted no reviews.