BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W-ish
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 171 - 180 of 787 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...79

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: MLD, Rab, WM, Montane & Patagonia
Many thanks, Stephen. Right now the MLD Burn, Patagonia gift certificate and Montane mitts are sold. I have two offers for the Patagonia Torrentshell jacket and one for the Montane Slipstream.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD, Rab, WM, Montane & Patagonia
February 14, 9:14pm

Re: FS: MLD, Rab, WM, Montane & Patagonia
Updates posted, adding photos now.

February 14, 7:00pm

FS: MLD, Rab, WM, Montane & Patagonia
All items for sale include the cost of shipping via USPS within the US. Payment via Paypal Personal/Gift or add 4% to cover fees if you choose PayPal Goods/Services. Please PM for payment address...

February 14, 5:45pm

Re: Re: Re: F.S. 2013 10F EE Revelation 850fp Long\Wide 3oz Overstuff (Used 1 night)
Waaaaaay too late for that, Stephen. Want my opinion, though? I think you're nuts selling a near 0F quilt for the money you're asking. Edit - seems like you came to your senses.

In Gear Swap » F.S. 2013 10F EE Revelation 850fp Long\Wide 3oz Overstuff (Used 1 night)
February 13, 6:54pm

Re: F.S. 2013 10F EE Revelation 850fp Long\Wide 3oz Overstuff (Used 1 night)
Somebody buy this before I get a harebrained idea into my head that will only result in trouble on the domestic front.

In Gear Swap » F.S. 2013 10F EE Revelation 850fp Long\Wide 3oz Overstuff (Used 1 night)
February 13, 6:37pm

Re: Golite SL3/tarp issues
Nice to see you here again, Randy. Whenever I've experienced condensation issues with shelters in winter, it's usually because I have battened down the hatches against the elements. L...

In Winter Hiking » Golite SL3/tarp issues
February 11, 9:09pm

Terralite
I saw a Terralite at Neptune Mountaineering last weekend. There was no temperature rating on it, so I went out to WM's site and was surprised to see they didn't have a rating or loft in in...

In GEAR » Western Mountaineering Sleeping Bag Quiver- Help me pick my 3rd Bag
February 05, 11:08am

Re: F.S. Integral Designs All Event Overbag
Bump for the eVent overbag all others are modelled after. I'd given up on finding one, so I ordered one at twice the cost from MLD. Otherwise I'd take this off your hands in a heartbeat, ...

In Gear Swap » F.S. Integral Designs All Event Overbag
February 05, 8:30am

Re: Inflatable Snowshoes?
Something about crampons next to something that can go POP! doesn't appeal. Toward the end of a day of snowshoeing fatigue sets in and snowshoes much narrower than those start to overlap when ...

In GEAR » Inflatable Snowshoes?
February 02, 10:22pm

2014 Revelation vs 2013 Rev X
For 2014 the Revelation X was discontinued and the Revelation was redesigned. The baffle system is different - last year's models used Karo baffles that allow down to shift. Beyond that, the ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Enlightened Equipment Revelation X 20F 850fp Goose Down Long/Wide Quilt Black/Black.
January 30, 8:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am