BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 171 - 180 of 737 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...74

Forum » Thread

FS: Patagonia, Montane, Rab, GoLite
For Sale - Two down jackets (one Patagonia, one Montane), a Rab Boreas softshell/windshirt, two pairs of Montane hiking pants and a GoLite RS 1+ quilt. Details below. All prices include shipping ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia, Montane, Rab, GoLite
October 30, 6:28am

Clip sizing
Does Chris have a line on 1.5" clips for the hip belt pockets? I'm a fan of them, but you're right, they don't fit all that well on the Porter

In GEAR » ZimmerBuilt Custom HMG Porter Water Bottle Pockets
October 26, 7:16am

CS3 vs SS2
I've owned both. I sold the CS3 to a friend who used it for two adults whereas I was using it for me and a dog. The CS3 was very breezy in shoulder seasons, and it's high profile meant I ha...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 vs. Tarptent StratoSpire 2
October 22, 4:44pm

SL bivy
Bump for a great bivy. Ron no longer makes them in this size. Is it a left or right zip model, Ted?

In Gear Swap » MLD superlight bivy
October 17, 1:32pm

Re: 20 Enlightened Equipment Stock quilts at cost
Thanks Tim. Do these have the old or new fill?

In Gear Deals » 20 Enlightened Equipment Stock quilts at cost
October 14, 9:55am

Boulder store
Maybe I got lucky - I picked up a Thermawrap Pro in XL for $87 and change. I was looking at their regular inventory downstairs and Tobin offered to grab me one from the clearance section instead.

In Gear Deals » any montbell deals?
October 13, 3:16pm

Call the Boulder store
I went in this afternoon and they had a number of synth and down jackets on steep discount in their clearance area upstairs.

In Gear Deals » any montbell deals?
October 12, 5:29pm

Unna
The Akto takes up a lot of real estate with its guylines. Stephen M made the switch from a Soulo to an Unna not so long ago. You might want to ask him how he's getting on with it. He's over...

In Gear Swap » WTB Hilleberg Akto will consider other 4 season tents
October 11, 6:02pm

Re: Downtek
GoLite came out with the Bitterroot in Downtek for $199 this season. Might be worth a look

In GEAR » is a Downtek hooded jacket the new insualtion layer?
October 11, 5:57pm

PM sent
PM on its way to you, Karen, with shipping costs calculated.

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir XTherm Regular
October 10, 5:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am