BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 171 - 180 of 669 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...67

Forum » Thread

Neck o' the woods
Which airport do you mean? This month it's BDL, BWI, SJC, BNA and ORD.

In Gear Swap » WTB trailstar
June 08, 9:49pm

Re: Re:morons oxy or not
Whereas I moved here voluntarily for work. But until I discovered MLD, I never appreciated cricket... Sorry for the Off Topic banter, Jeff. Good luck finding a TrailStar. I think they appear on ...

June 08, 8:59pm

Colours
Jeff - my old Trailstar was grey, it did its job just as well as the other colours, but I didn't love it. My heart told me go for the yellow, but my head told me no, wait for olive brown to com...

June 08, 7:51pm

"American cricket"
Isn't that an oxymoron, Stephen?

June 08, 7:43pm

Re: WTB trailstar
Jeff, I know what you're going through. I'm two weeks into my wait for a TrailStar, and I just bought a SuperMid to tide me over. Why? Because, miraculously, Ron had one in stock. Cricket...

June 08, 5:59pm

Re: FS: Ti Tri Caldera Cone MLD 850 and MLD 475 Setup
I've looked at this post a few times, and I cannot tell - are you offering the MLD 850 and 475 along with the Caldera Cone? From the pics and the descriptions I would infer they are. If that&#...

In Gear Swap » FS: Ti Tri Caldera Cone MLD 850 and MLD 475 Setup
June 07, 9:28pm

210d Dyneema Gridstop
Is so last season for ULA. It's all "Robic" from hereonin. Whatever that means. Supposedly better tear resistance.

In GEAR » Sub - 2lbs lightweight internal frame pack -- need market update
June 07, 8:26pm

Re: Trade: Hilleberg Soulo
A terrific freestanding tent, the Soulo is Hilleberg's most robust 1P shelter. Good luck with the trade, Stephen.

In Gear Swap » Trade: Hilleberg Soulo
June 04, 11:52am

WM won't pay your postage either
Just so long as you know that going in, Stephen. :-)

In GEAR » Adding more Down to a Western Mountaineering sleeping bag.
May 31, 8:55pm

Re: Hanging Lake is pretty butttt
No worries, Jon. I'll be watching for suggestions too as that's a part of the state I haven't explored on multiday trips yet. When you get back let us know.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
May 31, 3:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am