BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 171 - 180 of 674 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...68

Forum » Thread

OookDoor
Sorry I missed buying this back from you. Enjoy, Stephen.

In Gear Swap » FS: Oookworks Cuben Trailstar Door
June 15, 2:44pm

PMs
I've seen that problem before - occasionally my mail program calls a browser where I'm not signed into BPL; either that or the act of clicking the link to respond by PM signs me out. Once ...

In Gear Swap » NEW Hilleberg Kaitum 3 + Footprint **Brand New With Tags**
June 12, 1:17pm

Re: found one...
Congrats, Jeff. And a great colour choice if I do say so myself.

In Gear Swap » WTB trailstar
June 10, 9:36pm

Wind resistance
That was a good read, Ross. I have a SuperMid on its way and wondered what it'd take to make it more stable than the DuoMid I tried last year. Lots of excellent advice there. I shall put tho...

In GEAR » Wind-resistance of ultralight, 2-person shelters?
June 10, 9:25am

If that cuben DuoMid feels claustrophobic, Jen...
...then I'll be more than happy to take if off your hands so you can spend more moola on the lubbly jubbly white cuben UltaMid, and get it delivered toot suite :-)

In GEAR » HMG UltaMid 2 first impression and pics
June 09, 11:16pm

Neck o' the woods
Which airport do you mean? This month it's BDL, BWI, SJC, BNA and ORD.

June 08, 9:49pm

Re: Re:morons oxy or not
Whereas I moved here voluntarily for work. But until I discovered MLD, I never appreciated cricket... Sorry for the Off Topic banter, Jeff. Good luck finding a TrailStar. I think they appear on ...

June 08, 8:59pm

Colours
Jeff - my old Trailstar was grey, it did its job just as well as the other colours, but I didn't love it. My heart told me go for the yellow, but my head told me no, wait for olive brown to com...

June 08, 7:51pm

"American cricket"
Isn't that an oxymoron, Stephen?

June 08, 7:43pm

Re: WTB trailstar
Jeff, I know what you're going through. I'm two weeks into my wait for a TrailStar, and I just bought a SuperMid to tide me over. Why? Because, miraculously, Ron had one in stock. Cricket...

June 08, 5:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am