BPL Community Profile

Justin Ling (ling_jd) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale columbus ohio
About Me i'm fairly new to backpacking and i'm very enthusiastic about the ultra/superultralight challenge. i'm venturing into the world of MYOG, but i've been sewing for a few years now.
Citycolumbus
Stateohio
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListWinter gear list 1.4.08

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Ling

Showing 171 - 180 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

but still....
nothing is worse than those mp3 oakleys!

In Gear Deals » marmot essence at SAC
January 05, 2:46pm

it's back
up again! 9 oz. my soul belongs to steep and cheap . com

January 04, 5:25pm

marmot essence at SAC
bought one. only $78 down from $160. probably won't be there long.

January 04, 7:29am

my bad
yeah. sorry. i assumed that because the HH zone jacket was the thread title, it went without saying. the zippers are really heavy on this thing.

In Gear Deals » Helly Hansen 2 oz. Jackets at SAC
December 21, 5:24pm

My size small arrived today.
my size small weighed in at 13.6 oz. I was thinking that i would definitely keep it if it weighed 10 oz. or less. but it's not much lighter than my golite jacket. I'm still debating whether...

December 21, 4:39pm

Re: SAC Super Sale today
yeah, i've been watching all day, and haven't been able to catch anything that i want to buy. if any smartwools or icebreakers go up, they're going to disappear immediately. sadly.

December 20, 3:00pm

i ordered it too.
i was super skeptical. i bought it anyway, and i was nervous because they weren't being bought up as quickly as i expected them to be. I'm glad to be reading this thread, because i was thin...

In GEAR » WP/B Jacket - 2 oz - Too Good to be True???
December 18, 9:56pm

These seem a lot like PossumDown
http://www.shopenzed.com/merino-wool-possum-silk-gloves-xidp113484.html $20 for gloves that seem a lot like the PossumDown gloves for sale on BPL (which are currently out of stock). $5 internati...

In Gear Deals » These seem a lot like PossumDown
December 09, 12:04pm

Re: PolarGuard Delta Retail
hi cameron, you can find your answer in the last 6 posts before yours.

In Make Your Own Gear » Materials Sourcing
October 18, 1:33pm

Re: Materials Sourcing - Polarguard Delta
thanks so much for all the info. i've been considering becoming a member for awhile now. I'm very new to backpacking, and very cheap about it (hence the diy gear inclinations). but i love sewi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Materials Sourcing
October 18, 7:47am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Ling

Justin Ling has posted no reviews.