BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 171 - 180 of 344 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...35

Forum » Thread

RE: lying to get in
A couple people have brought up the possibility of me lying to get the job and also that i aim to preach to the scouts. Just want to clear it up a little. I have no intentions of lying to any...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 05, 3:22pm

RE: Joe
Joe, I sincerely apologize if anything in this discussion has come across as an attack on any faith. In fact, that is the opposite of what I advocate. Christianity/Islam/Judaism all have a b...

October 03, 10:59pm

RE: Miguel
Great response, I too stopped paying attention to those still harping on the 'right' to discriminate and devoted all my attention to those with positive things to say. What i've gott...

October 03, 10:46pm

bad day
Every time im having a bad day now, im going to watch this and smile! Thanks!

In On the Web » What It's All About!
October 02, 10:41pm

long response
“Yours is an interesting dilemma. Is participation a tacit endorsement of policies you find objectionable? Or does participation afford an opportunity to influence and facilitate change from with...

October 02, 10:37pm

Douglas and Dave
+1 thanks for standing up against homophobia!

October 02, 10:23pm

Re: Adam's comments
Adam, Thanks for the great response, thats exactly the kind of discussion I am looking for. My main issue is not my own personal beliefs, in fact if pressed i could fit my own beliefs into t...

October 02, 10:26am

not trying to pick a fight
I really dont want to offend anyone, and im totally fine if this gets moved to chaff. Im just interested in some discussion and hoping to find that there are others that see the value in both sc...

October 02, 12:38am

very cool!
Great pictures! I love the panorama on my little point and shoot! I wish it shot like that all the time

In Photography » Some shots from my DMC-LX5 while in the ADK High Peaks
October 01, 11:14pm

BSA discrimination policy :(
Well, I was about to apply for a summer job at philmont when I can across the 'Requirements for Employment" with BSA. The first requirement is a "Declaration of Religious Principl...

October 01, 11:11pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.