BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 171 - 180 of 348 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...35

Forum » Thread

mods
I cut the sleeves and zippers off the girls xl last night and got it down to just over 8oz! Then I took the cut off sleeves and made down booties for my girlfriend. Super easy. I kept the sleeve...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 21, 5:51pm

Bought mine
Bought a boys XL and girls XL for myself yesterday and plan to do some heavy mods to both. The boys XL is perfect in the sleeves but about a baffle too long in the body. I'm going to chop o...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 20, 7:53am

Golite pinnacle
Sounds like what you're looking for, although I've never believed a frameless pack can comfortably hold that much volume/weight comfortably. At least my experience with it's baby brothe...

In GEAR » Going back to big packs
October 18, 10:17pm

Hooded
I'd like to see a hooded version. I think with reasonable coverage under a tarp or shelter a hooded version would negate the need for a bivy to mitigate wind. I have no experience with VBLs but...

In GEAR » CloudLiner VB
October 09, 4:24pm

RE: lying to get in
A couple people have brought up the possibility of me lying to get the job and also that i aim to preach to the scouts. Just want to clear it up a little. I have no intentions of lying to any...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 05, 3:22pm

RE: Joe
Joe, I sincerely apologize if anything in this discussion has come across as an attack on any faith. In fact, that is the opposite of what I advocate. Christianity/Islam/Judaism all have a b...

October 03, 10:59pm

RE: Miguel
Great response, I too stopped paying attention to those still harping on the 'right' to discriminate and devoted all my attention to those with positive things to say. What i've gott...

October 03, 10:46pm

bad day
Every time im having a bad day now, im going to watch this and smile! Thanks!

In On the Web » What It's All About!
October 02, 10:41pm

long response
“Yours is an interesting dilemma. Is participation a tacit endorsement of policies you find objectionable? Or does participation afford an opportunity to influence and facilitate change from with...

October 02, 10:37pm

Douglas and Dave
+1 thanks for standing up against homophobia!

October 02, 10:23pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.