BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 171 - 180 of 286 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Montbell trade
You SURE you want to trade? I'm 5'9 and have the SS#3 and consider it BARELY long enough. I very seriously considered exchanging mine for a long.

In Gear Swap » WTT: U.L.SS.Down Hugger #1 & 4 Long For Regular Sizes.
July 17, 10:21pm

UL packs
My husband moved recently from a Z55 to a ULA Ohm. The Z55 is a pretty comfortable pack, but happened to rest right on the part of his lower back where he fractured a vertebra, so, after a few mil...

In GEAR » UL Packs... Demo? Recommendations?
July 17, 10:10pm

Re: REI Quarterdome tent
Actually, the "packaged weight" is 4.5 lbs. And the list price is about what I paid for my 2.5 lb. tarptent. But, then, I just like to argue.

In GEAR » UL REI STYLE - Yes it CAN Be Done
July 17, 10:01pm

Re: FBC
My husband and I do FBC dinners with hot drinks, also, but use a smaller size pot since we prefer to do 2 boils. We boil 2 to 2 and 1/2 cups for the FBC meals and fix the coffee later, otherwise, ...

In GEAR » Freezer Bag Cooking
July 07, 9:51pm

Glacier National Park
I worked there when I was much younger; met my husband there; he proposed to me there; got married very near there; first backpacked there. Gorgeous. Not crowded once you get into the backcountry.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Favorite National Park in the US?
July 05, 9:28pm

Re: Re: Patagonia Nano-brand new
Hey! I like the color!

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Nano Puff jacket- brand new
June 30, 9:28pm

Re: more trip reports
Thanks so much for posting the report! I look forward to seeing more of your travels. It is MANY years since I was in Switzerland, but it is such a lovely place, and your photos bring back pleasa...

In Post-Trip Reports » Appenzell, Switzerland
June 29, 10:03pm

Re: wild oasis
I have one I have considered selling.... (bought for solo trips--then my husband decided he wants to come along, so we use the Double Rainbow). It's only been used a couple of times, so it'...

In Gear Swap » WTB SMD" WILD OASIS"
June 28, 10:08pm

Re: Re: DRiDucks Sizing?
I'm about Ben's size and wear my husband's Large over myself while wearing my backpack-- it's that huge. He is 6'2, 180 lbs. and the large swallows him. Size down.

In GEAR » DRiDucks Sizing?
June 14, 9:09pm

Re: Re: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
It is intended more as a day/climbing pack. I would estimate that it is close to 2000 cu. in. It has a pretty beefy (removable) backpad. Removing that lightens up the pack quite a bit.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia, Dana, Gregory
June 12, 9:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm