Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale All up in there
About Me Better to observe than to be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 171 - 180 of 9823 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...983

Forum » Thread

Re: Deleting a forum post
You can only edit your post. Only a moderator can delete an entire post or thread.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Deleting a forum post
August 05, 11:34am

Re: Was UL a phase for you?
Well said Ian.

In Philosophy & Technique » Was UL a phase for you?
August 05, 7:54am

Re: Superfeet Green insoles?
No pain while walking now? If no, you do not need insoles like Superfeet. They are not cushioning in any way. I use the black ones to combat supination so I don't go through shoes as fast. N...

In GEAR » Superfeet Green insoles?
August 05, 7:12am

Re: My new backpacking Scotch bottle
I'll fill it next time I see you. Yes with single malt.

In GEAR » My new backpacking Scotch bottle
August 04, 9:43pm

Re: My new backpacking Scotch bottle
Did you not have their flask previously? I'm having a Yamazaki now. They make some real fine stuff over there.

In GEAR » My new backpacking Scotch bottle
August 04, 9:34pm

Ten years in Humboldt
We're moving. Enough is enough. Ren's going to retire. We've come into a bit of money that should give us a great start in Chico, CA. House sold in less than two weeks. Everything is pr...

In Chaff » Seven years in Humboldt
August 04, 8:18am

Martin Rye vs.Trolls/Fads
All quotes by Martin Rye. Except that the true context of each statement is unknown. And a perfectly Tipi post. I'll ask the question I've never seen you answer Tipi? Why post on BPL and wh...

In Philosophy & Technique » Was UL a phase for you?
August 04, 8:07am

Re: Bare Boxer
Hated the lid and the locking mechanism. Sold it and got a BV 450. Don't have the problem here yet of bears getting into them. Much more livable canister. Small hit on weight and size. But over...

In GEAR » BareBoxer Contender
August 04, 8:01am

Re: volume measurement
Have fun nerding out.

In GEAR » volume measurement
August 04, 7:39am

RAB Aeon Plus - Sierra Trading Post
That's a RAB Aeon Plus. Too bad about reflective trim details. Wish manufacturers would leave that crap off. Ruins photos.

In GEAR » Ran Aeon Plus - Sierra Trading Post
August 04, 7:28am

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am