Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than to be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 171 - 180 of 9428 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...943

Forum » Thread

Re: nano puff special edition pullover
No choice on color. $219,ouch Patagucci

In GEAR » nano puff special edition pullover
May 01, 7:03am

Re: nuts!
"Black bears just love a VW." Who doesn't?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Leaving bear canister with food in car in SEKI
April 30, 10:36pm

Re: nuts!
Too bad air cooled VWs are such dinosaurs. A Squareback would be a good trailhead car.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Leaving bear canister with food in car in SEKI
April 30, 9:06pm

Re: yet another dumb hiker post
I wonder how much the state of CA could raise with a Hike Safe program like that?

In Chaff » yet another dumb hiker post
April 30, 7:22pm

Re: headphones
I think you are being purposely obtuse just to be argumentative. I have nothing to apologize for here.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Backpacking News: Digest No. 15
April 30, 11:25am

Re: Your dog, Ken
Not asking you to give up your music. Just don't make me listen to it. Dog stays home. Earphones. What's so effen hard to understand?

April 30, 8:24am

Re: headphones
That is an idiotic statement Terran. Not your first one either. From LNT.org Be Considerate of Other Visitors Respect other visitors and protect the quality of their experience. Be courteou...

April 30, 7:38am

Re: So There I Was
"and none of us own the wilderness." That's the point. Duh. What's wrong with headphones?

April 30, 7:13am

Re: Lightweight Backpacking News: Digest No. 15
Photo of the week. Really? A photo by Hendrik is the best photo? Bet he wasn't out shooting an ULA-Z episode. What a turd. A 5.6 oz camp stove that still needs a windscreen and fuel added fo...

April 29, 10:24pm

Re: Fantastic Plastic Elastic Backpack cover
One bush or branch and it's a goner. Good luck. Did you pre shrink it with heat or will you shrink wrap your pack?

In Make Your Own Gear » Polycryo Elesticated Backpack cover :)
April 29, 10:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am