BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 171 - 180 of 1666 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...167

Forum » Thread

Only 1 spot left who want's it?
Only a couple more days with 1 spot left to fill.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2 Spots available
June 05, 12:14am

Only 1 spot left who want's it?
I'm planning a trip to Little Lakes Valley trail head, out of Bishop Ca. for the week of July, 1st-7th We will start at the trail head and head south to Morgan Pass and stay at one of the la...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2 Spots available
June 03, 7:35pm

Re: plastic container
I got mine at the Dollar Tree. How big does it need to be? I use mine for a Heinnie set up, I did have to cut the top out of one lid to make it work. I had a tall one on the bottom and a smal...

In Make Your Own Gear » plastic container
June 02, 9:25pm

Re: I may have to buy one!
I do like the concept, but like some have mentioned it's to heavy, exspensive and probably would cause damage to the tress with those big straps. I just posted this to see what kind of a ris...

In GEAR » I may have to buy one!
June 02, 3:13pm

I may have to buy one!
This is kind of interesting, looks comfortable, and roomy, just a little on the heavy side. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqImIChxJ-E Jack

In GEAR » I may have to buy one!
June 02, 1:46am

Trees
Inside a burnt out Redwood on the Redwood Canyon trail in the Sierra. Old Smoky. This use to be a tree, now it's just a ladybug hangout. BIIIGGGG TRRREEEES !!!!

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
May 30, 7:14pm

RE Grylls
"How many grills could bear grylls grill if bear grylls could grill bears"? Barely any, he'd it raw. LOL Lawson, love the design and look of the new grills, keep up the good wor...

In Gear Deals » Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
May 23, 9:08am

WTB: M.Y.O.G. materials / pot cozy / Wind Shirt / Air Mat / chair advice
Mike, I have a bunch of silnylon scraps for stuff sacks if you want it, or I can just sew a few up for you, just tell me what size you need, just pay shipping. If you have a Marshall's ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: M.Y.O.G. materials / pot cozy / chair advice
May 22, 6:51pm

Nothing
Scree, I sent you payment via Paypal, and I have "nothing" to show for it, what gives?

In Multiple Use Gear » Nothing
May 22, 6:41pm

FS: Cheap sit pads
Dale, How much for the whole stack? Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Cheap sit pads
May 17, 1:20am

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.