BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 171 - 180 of 1670 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...167

Forum » Thread

Mileage?
@Trace, you're more than welcome to join. The milage will not be to high since most of this route will be off trail. Day one I estimate to be around 4-5 miles Day 2 about the same ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2 Spots available
June 09, 2:25pm

Trade
It works fine, some scratches on it. I put some reflective tape on it so it could be seen at night. The last time it was used I let a BPL member use it on the PCT, I've only used it 3 times,...

In Gear Swap » FS Bearvault 450. $55.00 CONUS / or trade for a Garcia
June 06, 11:11pm

FS Bearvault 450. $55.00 CONUS / or trade for a Garcia
I have a Garcia I would trade you. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS Bearvault 450. $55.00 CONUS / or trade for a Garcia
June 06, 10:14pm

RE: back in stock
Bunch of rookies, I got mine when he first introduced them, ya'gota be lighting fast to score big. LOL Jack

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
June 05, 11:38pm

Only 1 spot left who want's it?
Only a couple more days with 1 spot left to fill.

June 05, 12:14am

Only 1 spot left who want's it?
I'm planning a trip to Little Lakes Valley trail head, out of Bishop Ca. for the week of July, 1st-7th We will start at the trail head and head south to Morgan Pass and stay at one of the la...

June 03, 7:35pm

Re: plastic container
I got mine at the Dollar Tree. How big does it need to be? I use mine for a Heinnie set up, I did have to cut the top out of one lid to make it work. I had a tall one on the bottom and a smal...

In Make Your Own Gear » plastic container
June 02, 9:25pm

Re: I may have to buy one!
I do like the concept, but like some have mentioned it's to heavy, exspensive and probably would cause damage to the tress with those big straps. I just posted this to see what kind of a ris...

In GEAR » I may have to buy one!
June 02, 3:13pm

I may have to buy one!
This is kind of interesting, looks comfortable, and roomy, just a little on the heavy side. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqImIChxJ-E Jack

In GEAR » I may have to buy one!
June 02, 1:46am

Trees
Inside a burnt out Redwood on the Redwood Canyon trail in the Sierra. Old Smoky. This use to be a tree, now it's just a ladybug hangout. BIIIGGGG TRRREEEES !!!!

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
May 30, 7:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.