BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 171 - 180 of 1732 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...174

Forum » Thread

Oils
Have you tried coconut oil? That seems to work for some people that can't tolerate other oils. Jack

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Desperately need vegan or vegetarian Lunch ideas
October 07, 12:05am

Re: Bike Lane Shenanigans in New York
That was great, As a bike rider myself I see what he has to put up with, our town is not bike friendly at all, people are constantly getting killed riding there bikes "IN THE BIKE LANE!"...

In Chaff » Bike Lane Shenanigans in New York
October 05, 5:10pm

Re: White Sierra
Sold, send me your PayPal info. These are my favorite hiking pants, and I can never find them at my local stores anymore, I've had the same pair for at least 10 years, glad I finally found a...

In Gear Swap » MLD Newt, down vest, zip-off pants
October 03, 11:43pm

Rab Jacket
PM sent on the Rab jacket. JAck

In Gear Swap » FS:Rab, OR, Osprey, Evernew, Jetboil
October 03, 11:28pm

White Sierra
I'll Take the pants if they're what I think they are. Do they have the velcro at the bottom of the pant leg? and does it come with a belt, and is the waist semi elastic? Jack

In Gear Swap » MLD Newt, down vest, zip-off pants
October 03, 11:21pm

re: Spot
David, the funds will magicly appear in your PayPal account soon. Thanks, Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot (gen 2)
October 03, 10:45pm

Spot
David, Send me your PayPal info. Jack

October 03, 12:32pm

FS: Spot (gen 2)
Hi David, I'm interested in the Spot, what is the difference between this and the Gen 1 and also the new one that you are getting the PLB. I need to get something like this since I plan o...

October 03, 12:43am

StarLyte Burner for Simmering
Hey Dan, Is this (simmer ring) something I can adapt to my original StarLyte, or do I need to buy a completely new stove in addition to my existing StarLyte? Thanks, Jack

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner for Simmering
October 03, 12:32am

re: re: pictures
Thanks Andy, I just sold my last MYOG quilt with Apex 2.5 and I wanted something a little warmer, so I ordered some 5.0 yesterday, I'm just hoping it will compress down small enough for some...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hybrid Down and Apex quilt.
October 03, 12:21am

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.