BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 171 - 180 of 313 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: hubba hubba footprint
Ty, it is the same footprint. I dont see any guylines on the one I have. Maybe there, just cant see them. Sorry, but $30 shipped is the lowest I'm willing to take. Anything less makes it not wo...

In Gear Swap » FS: New Hubba Hubba Footprint
April 30, 8:31am

Re: Re: Re: FS: New MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint
I got it last fall when I bought my HP version. I ended up not using it. It's still new in the package. I would like to still keep it new in the package, so I have no other way of checking to s...

April 29, 2:23am

Re: Re: Re: FS: New MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint
It is the same one, but the color is brown. Sorry, but I would like to leave it in the package.

April 28, 3:10pm

Re: FS: New MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint
Bump

April 28, 8:07am

Re: FS: TI stoves and pot. 30 Mountain House meals
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: TI stoves and pot. 30 Mountain House meals
April 15, 4:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Upper Midwesr GGG
"The real question about your dog is if she carries her own pack or not. And is it a framesless pack." The only thing she carries is the trail magic I sometimes need.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!
April 12, 1:41pm

Re: Freezer bag DIY cozy
I use my Black Rock Down hat. Which ever model I happen to have with.

In GEAR » Freezer bag DIY cozy
April 12, 7:37am

Re: Upper Midwest GGG
Thats great. Count us in. I contacted the forest service and dogs are allowed as long as there under control and on a leash while in the campground. Thank you, Josh.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!
April 05, 11:52am

Re: Re: Upper Midwesr GGG
I would like to attend the May 12-13 GGG, as long as people are ok with me bringing my dog? I dont have a dog sitter so she would need to come with. Shes a good dog that doesnt bite or bark.

April 05, 8:03am

Re: huge sale on theclymb.com
I like it when people post the deals at the Clymb. I dont get the email from them until the afternoon hours, so seeing them posted here gives me a quicker update then waiting for the emails. IF YO...

In Gear Deals » huge sale on theclymb.com
March 29, 8:24am

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm