Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Klein (jnklein21) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me James Klein has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Klein

Showing 171 - 180 of 463 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...47

Forum » Thread

I suppose you mean the monatauk...
you can find the gnat here: http://www.moontrail.com/monatauk-gnat.php also you can buy it rebranded by olicamp here: http://www.amazon.com/Olicamp-Kinetic-Ultra-Titanium-Stove/dp/B007OJKI0M

In GEAR » monatauk gnat vs snowpeak litemax
August 04, 9:00pm

Re: Re
should not be in gear swap. That is a place to post items you want to sell. This is a ebay ad the poster believed was a good deal and therefore belong in gear deals.

In Gear Deals » SMD Lunar Duo
August 02, 8:22am

tarp
I'll give the tarp a try thanks, james

In Gear Swap » Ultra _ Ultra Light - GEAR SALE - LOTS OF KILLER GEAR !!!!!!!!
August 01, 1:51pm

Re: Don't quite get it
I hiked a weeklong rainy trip in Maine in June 3yrs back -- I used waterproof boots -- took them off at every stinkin water crossing, dodged all of the deep water puddles...and my feet got wet and ...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Minimus MT00 Review
August 01, 11:03am

CCF coming soon
I'm in for 1

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
July 31, 7:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Canon EOS M (Mirrorless)
Those are not equivalent lenses...one is weathersealed, has a powerzoom (gimmick for many) and more zoom (as you mention). An equivelent lense would be the m14-42mm...it is nearly 3oz lighter and ...

In Photography » Canon EOS M (Mirrorless)
July 31, 11:11am

Re: Re: Canon EOS M (Mirrorless)
No fair - not factoring in equivalent lense options, of course those are two fairly different cameras...:) Nice bird photog.

In Photography » Canon EOS M (Mirrorless)
July 30, 9:06pm

Re: Re: real life bivy breathing mask
Neat thread, and nice manifestation of the idea John. Thanks for posting. I have considered making something like this before, this is nicer than what I was putting together in my head...:) ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Extreme but effective condensation prevention in a bivy or single wall shelter?
July 28, 8:54pm

Golite shangri-la
I would consider this one as well. Cheap, sturdy, roomy and light.

In GEAR » Lightweight tent for Norwegian conditions
July 28, 11:46am

piezo add on
looks like this guy was able to fit the MSR piezo on an optimus stove: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJ9xrI8nd0 Also, If you already have a normal canister stove with piezo and nice flame pat...

In GEAR » Gourmet canister stove for the wife
July 23, 8:43pm

All Reader Reviews by James Klein

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Antig Outdoors Antig Outdoors
I recently purchased some mechandise from Anig outdoors and noticed there was no review, so here goes... I learned of the site from some of member Jeff Antig's posts (guessing he's the owne...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 01, 6:42pm