BPL Community Profile

Jon Leibowitz (jleeb) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale 4Corners
About Me Jon Leibowitz has not added a biography yet.
CityDolores
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://thewildperspective.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Leibowitz

Showing 171 - 180 of 295 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...30

Forum » Thread

on second thought
I suppose we could just hike in White River National Forest and don't need to make it all the way up to Flat Tops if anyone knows a cool hike closer to Glenwood.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
May 31, 2:26pm

Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
Hey BPL. My Fiance and I are gonna be in Glenwood Springs for the weekend and want to go backpacking in the Flat Tops. My Fiance is new to backpacking so we can't do anything too epic. I'...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Flat Tops Wilderness help needed
May 31, 2:15pm

meh
Everyone has bad days. Sometimes store owners make mistakes and sometimes customers make big deals out of small things. SMD is awesome. I use many of their products and have never had issue with...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 31, 7:38am

Re: durability
I think Joe is being honest, too. But I also think the material HMG uses is more durable. It's a proprietary ripstop cuben, no? I've bushwacked with my HMG SW for almost 2 years and othe...

In GEAR » Talk me out of buying an HMG Windrider.
May 08, 7:17am

Re: Talk me out of buying an HMG Windrider.
I have the 2400 Southwest Windrider. It's an amazing pack. Been using it for 2 years and though it's not very white anymore, it has never ripped and is in otherwise perfect condition. It...

In GEAR » Talk me out of buying an HMG Windrider.
May 06, 9:32pm

Think Tank Modular System
I find Think Tank has the most well designed and innovated modular belt system. http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/modular-component-systems.aspx

In GEAR » Camera Bag Waist Packs
March 31, 10:16am

Re: Re: or...
Just for the sake of conversation, I have to add.......If you are going to argue that there is practically no difference in IQ between a FF and an NEX, it is ludicrous to contend there is any diffe...

In Photography » My thoughts on the SONY RX1...a little review
January 01, 4:57pm

or...
"So to conclude—if you want to take photos at night and print poster-sized images, get the RX1. Otherwise, get the NEX-6." Or get an OM-D instead of both those options and have an in...

In Photography » My thoughts on the SONY RX1...a little review
January 01, 11:18am

Re: Pictures or You're All Idiots (a variation of "pictures or it didn't happen")
I think the camera is awesome and groundbreaking. If I had the disposable income, I'd buy it. I'd also own an M9 if I had that kind of money, too. Not sure what Brian is getting on about...

In Photography » Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
December 30, 11:01pm

huh?
Brian - I am completely confused by your comment that you can't take a photo of a flower with a full frame. That doesn't even make sense. Care to show some examples of what is not possibl...

In Photography » Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
December 30, 8:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Jon Leibowitz

Jon Leibowitz has posted no reviews.